Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'd rather be homeless than have to pretend to love someone for a roof over my head😂😂😂, I used to feel so sorry for joy but I think now that she enjoys the power she has over Liz. Where will Liz go if she fucks her out?
The last time she went to silversprings for the night, had to bring the children with her 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

Alucia

VIP Member
Girls can i ask about this paste. So surely it's illegal no idea what's in it. No tax being paid on it. She's hardly doing it for the good of her health there's a bit of work registering it and going to post office. I'm so surprised she's not been reported for this. Am I way off?
They are up to something with that paste, I doubt the hippy or Jiz are paying tax on it.

Alucia

VIP Member
Liz deleted the stories she had up with a big bottle of whiskey and a big mug of whiskey poured out with lemon in it, she tagged home hub Ireland as its where she got the cup. So she's on twisted and talking uncomprehensively and tagging companies and she blames others, good one liz lucky poor old joy can multitask.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Anynews.

VIP Member
A few drinks Saturday night more like a few bottles of whiskey!! And to think she still wasn’t cured she had to go in to town this morning at 3am to get a cure a kebab and all this from Saturday night!! My god she really has a problem.. Cloud9 what are you lot thinking sane goes for the salon! Silly silly!!

• Haha

Straight Talker

Chatty Member
I love how Lizards memory of Joy's last chemo session involves free doughnuts from Huckleberries. It's all about the freebies

• Haha

Ola83

Liz wouldn’t be able to take Lindsay on. Lindsay would wipe the floor with her. Liz has no coherent arguments or thoughts. What was she on about in her stories last night? She was obviously drunk and said she ‘cured’ herself of post natal depression by doing what made her feel good which was hiring a nanny AND a cleaner and going for coffee everyday. Oh and bought a €60k Lexus. I highly doubt it somehow......Are there actually people out there who believe this woman’s ramblings?

• Haha

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Dropping the Harry Potter hints for Lexis birthday! ‘So remember last year she was into Jeffery Star and so many of you sent gifts well this year she is into Harry Potter’ beggymitchell

• Haha
  • Wow

Alucia

VIP Member
Liz is every page going. And if not she has been involved in the set up. Plenty people know that Liz is always one of the first 3 followers a new page gets. I’ve seen screen shots of her directing people over to a hate page to target people and at the same time she was befriending and ‘consoling’ the person the hate page was aiming at that day!! Then when she got blocked by that person she threatened them from another account! Don’t anyone be fooled by Liz. She’s only your friend as long as you aren’t doing better than her. If she’s jealous of you she will use what she knows about you, exaggerate it and tear you apart. The last laugh is on her though, she’s a drug and alcohol addict without a penny to her name, living on freebies, in a free house, pretending to be a lesbian for a free roof over her head!!!
Joys dad wanted to come home, some man in the nursing home told him joy will never bring him home. So sad.

• Sad
  • Wow
I screen recorded a good bit of the one with her and Ross and her own live ... I was in work so had to keep walking away and coming back! She admitted to being behind a call out page last year too but it kind of cuts off! She said Suzanne Burke is her most least fave blogger! Honestly I’ve know for a long time she has serious, serious issues but that was on another level! I’ve never seen anything like it in my life! I felt sorry for her as my own mother is a roaring alco who when she’s drunk hunks she’s a young one but she is intelligent enough not to post anything on social media all the same! It was actually frightening!

• Wow

Jellybb

VIP Member
Oh my god! She is a wreck and a half! Just discovered I’m blocked 🤣🤣🤣 how I do not know as I never interact with her 😅

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
I am more shocked she’s in her 40s she looks way older early 50s at least!
Absolutely HAGGARD and bloated from the cans and shit food, don’t get me started on her shelf lips. She thinks she’s gorgeous and dropped loads of weight then 🙄

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
There was a thread but they shut it down as he wasn't receiving free stuff, not really a blogger so he didn't need a thread 🙄🙄🙄 he is just 🤢 I can't even look at those wet looking lips 😂🤮🤮🤮
I do wish we had the same calibre of lunatics in limerick 🤣🤣 imagine seeing a material boy type doing a photo shoot in Arthur’s quay park 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5