Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybb

VIP Member
I’d say so, the fucking head on her, I’d say she was sucking tubes of the paste 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Imagine being in your late 40s carrying on like that to thousands of people? 🤦‍♀️ Slurring the words like a simpleton

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Anynews.

VIP Member
She’s on the whiskey!! There may be trouble ahead!! 😂😂

She just had a rant about Claire Balding and Ryan Tuburdy and then she Dirty Deleted😂
Blaming trolls for job losses and colbs! Really blame yourself girl and your vile mouth!! The hairdressers are so stupid to take her!! 😂😂

• Haha

PandoraRose

VIP Member
I thought Olivia had more sense. Another girl I know since the year dot. I was asked to join that perfume thing but I was like nah liv love ram it up your minge! Look into MLMS on YouTube. These all fell into that like young living oils and scentsy etc. Fucking better off putting on the dogs piss with a bit of a Yankee candle melted in. Dylan must have got no free cloud 9 meals so he’s odd! Sure I couldn’t see lizards 5 guts last night. I only saw 4.9 guts, she’s wasting away. Wonder was she invited to croke park last night so Lexi could educate the nation on Bloody Sunday! And Olivia I thought you had more sense running this shit perfume stuff, very posh sensible woman all her life.
Why is everyone selling this shit perfume? It's nowhere near the real thing no matter what they claim!

PandoraRose

VIP Member
Hi lizard! Whoever you are on this? So you are reading comments again I see. And getting Free carpet. I was looking at that company but I’d rather keep my dog pissed on kids vomited on carpet than give them money. Isn’t that a kick in the teeth that a company you go beggy mitchelling to loses out cos you’re such a cunt !! And his portraits are good but why would I want to win one. I own a CAMERA!! You fucking shelf lipped moustachioed fool!
Very true, I wish the companies would realise how much long term damage they are doing to their businesses by gifting these idiots. They may see a quick short term gain but they're losing so many potential customers who wouldn't touch them with a barge pole in the future

Anynews.

VIP Member
I thought Olivia had more sense. Another girl I know since the year dot. I was asked to join that perfume thing but I was like nah liv love ram it up your minge! Look into MLMS on YouTube. These all fell into that like young living oils and scentsy etc. Fucking better off putting on the dogs piss with a bit of a Yankee candle melted in. Dylan must have got no free cloud 9 meals so he’s odd! Sure I couldn’t see lizards 5 guts last night. I only saw 4.9 guts, she’s wasting away. Wonder was she invited to croke park last night so Lexi could educate the nation on Bloody Sunday! And Olivia I thought you had more sense running this shit perfume stuff, very posh sensible woman all her life.
If you want a perfume you buy the bloody thing! No fake will come close to the real Joe Malone or Coco Chanel!

meanmamma

I'd say Liz was def set up. Did you hear Ross saying will I add her to talk to you Liz? I'd say Liz stopped the live. He seems like a total drama queen and shit stirrer....

• Wow

Jellybb

VIP Member
Jesus Christ I’m not able. She can’t even comb her own hair and the fucking munters head up on her!
There isn’t a hope that holy show is going to be doing hair! Imagine her with a scissors after a night of coke and alcohol? 🥴🥴 there should be a public warning out to the people of cork if that’s the case 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Say hey

I think sandra in the city Is doing it to grow her following she literally reposts everything from the news , some people are so anxious about it they are limiting watching the news and updates and then this one thinks she is corks answer to pascal Sheehy
She’s another gowl that Sandra one, she ran a pub in cork and left owing thousands to suppliers, they never got paid and she got to walk into a job in a hotel

Hushpuppy21

Liz said she deleted some stories, and that Moet was horrible...why’s that about does anyone know?!

Definitely both outspoken and trying to keep in with the kids, scarily similar in ways. For once I think Liz has more sense than someone though.
Well she went to buy it when she saw Sandra buy it,
The same Sandra who took the piss before Xmas and then said she got covid from a. Sliced pan.
Maybe she got it from the bottle of Moët.
Far from Moët they were reared the two of them.

Lilly38

Her story made no sense whatsoever. Why does she lie about not drinking, one minute she was sober and speaking clearly the next couple of snaps she was ranting and raving and slurring her words. She seems to still have a bee in her bonnet with Paul Stencil lol.

• Haha
Long time lurker but have never posted once! That woman is vile and an absolute troll herself! She is an embarrassment to her kids and also to women in general! I have never seen anyone that craves attention so much, then coming on spitting all over herself trying to do the posh accent! I would rather leave my hair in Freddy Kruger’s hands than leave it in hers at least he’d be sober and not just listening for more news that she can pass on! She’s mangled again tonight, no doubt “uncle” paddy will over with his Christmas present for her. 🍆

Sweetchillie

Liz's page has gone very boring. I miss her calling people out on their shit, it was entertaining. She would say out loud what alot of people thought.

• Haha