Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Omg Iv spent over an hour on this material boy 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 wtf is this mess? Another escapee from the cork lunatic asylum 🤣🤣 is he pals with lizard and is there a thread for him? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Alucia

VIP Member
She doesn't like joys house, if I was joy I would be so pissed off, fuck off liz and stop trying to change joys house on her.

It's not shared anyway she has to get joys permission on everything.

Say-it-like-it-is

Genuine question why does she do close up videos of the most disgusting looking food?
does she fancy herself as a food blogger by hounding different businesses for free dinners and try to bait them with clips of sludgy food made by her partner?
It's the fact she practically has an orgasm over food that gets to me.........I suppose she has to get her thrills somewhere coz she certainly doesn't get them from Moon Face

• Haha

Funkzilla89

Chatty Member
Bit insensitive to say on her stories "oh I know the family follow me here" and put up a pic of the crash site 😨😥😥 Very sad what happened , poor child 😥

• Wow
  • Angry

Lilly38

I thought the same myself there then saw her story she is mouldy drunk there now. Always the same shit with her gets drunk, has a go at the so called trolls. People are allowed an opinion get over yourself.

Lilamur

Exactly I’m sure everyone here is guilty of breaking some restriction the way this has turned people against each other is unbelievable
No i didn't break any of the covid rules.Stuck by what we were asked to do and still am.Its the idiots that let themselves loose that are now paying for it.

Bonne Femme

No she is obsessed with followers. She thinks these shitty competitions with her shitty prizes will gain her loads of followers. She even posts on that Facebook page to get people to follow her. Sad case

• Haha

PandoraRose

VIP Member
Are Liz and Niamh still following each other after she basically referred to Niamh as uneducated and an idiot😄😄😄

• Haha
  • Wow

Anynews.

VIP Member
More dirty deleting, liz is very heavy on the drink this weather. She's a hypocrite, big dirty public row with Julie calling her and Sean out and making a show of herself and julie and now trying to lick her arse. Your drinking and your mouth got you in trouble again liz. View attachment 315110
Birds of a feather flock together!

Jellybb

VIP Member
She’s bawling her eyes out she looks skinny but she’s not and hopes everyone has a great day? It was like 2am the day was over or hadn’t started!!
That is an absolutely mortifying way of carrying on, I would die if I woke up to clips of me slurring on my insta stories to thousands of people 🥴

Jellybb

VIP Member
Think she’s right as well, you would think Sandra had some inside scoop that none of us knew the way she carries on.
About time someone told her to stfu 😭 literally regurgitation of what was said in the news! Breaking it down so the little people will understand 🥴