Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok Iv been reading this thread with ages but literally just registered to ask this question... is Natham Adams her son?? How am I only figuring this out now 🤦🏼‍♀️ I only ‘know’ him from insta cause wasn’t he working with Ellie Kelly before?

Ok Iv been reading this thread with ages but literally just registered to ask this question... is Natham Adams her son?? How am I only figuring this out now 🤦🏼‍♀️ I only ‘know’ him from insta cause wasn’t he working with Ellie Kelly before?
He’s not is he!! He’s going with a cork footballer is he!!

No he is not! She is just obsessed with him. I think she thinks she kick started his career.

Reactions: 3
No she's begging for some jellies for her sons birthday........which no doubt she'll shove into her own fat gob

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No she's begging for some jellies for her sons birthday........which no doubt she'll shove into her own fat gob
That makes more sense she tagged Nathan and tagged her son.. she’s in bed get the hell up !! You can tell once the child is asleep she will start drinking she never has her other kids!! What’s her ex husband like??

That makes more sense she tagged Nathan and tagged her son.. she’s in bed get the hell up !! You can tell once the child is asleep she will start drinking she never has her other kids!! What’s her ex husband like??
Wooohoooooo drink stories. Tagging the Taoiseach and everyone!!

• Haha
He must be grand if he has custody of the kids. He's a traveler i think

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don’t think they were married that’s why the kids have her surname
I don't think so either, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that at all, just puzzles me why all the kids have reaney as their surname rather than ***, which they would if their parents were married?
( again I have no judgement at all, my oldest was guest of honour at my wedding, slightly upstaged by their sibling who was also prominently there under my dress😉)

Last edited:
  • Haha
I heard he was from the travelling community, anyone know if this is correct

sorry just saw that mentioned above.

heard her mentioning Reaney's pub a few times, so wonder what was her married name, maybe the kids have his name, she might just refer to them with her name??

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.