Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone tag me the day Liz gets her commupence please. Whether she ends up in jail or someone finally stabs her back, please tag me so I can tell those whose lives she’s ruined with bullying that karma is real. Although, being an addict, sleeping in a bed with a he-she & never having a real job, bloated from the drink and drugs and no full time access to her kids is ok karma for now. Liz you vile waster when you read this remember that sticks and stones may break your bones but screen shots are forever. Rats Out, and many more before it, are Liz

Reactions: 8
Send help! I think liz last Brain cell finally quit! This is like she had a stroke mid type or I’d say lots and lots of cans!! Classy as always!
I had no idea what she was on about here either?! She needs to head to the priory and let them lock away the key.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Liz dirty deleting again. All traces of her late night adventures deleted.

Screenshot_20201028_170739.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
At one point I was almost considering getting the paste for a relative with a chronic pain condition. Wonder if it's any good?! I'm sure if it was we'd hear more about it...Not sure if Liz was as erratic then as she seems to be now...

Well being from part of the community myself i know of the ex husband he has raised those kids single handed she has never once had helped out only to show them off online. She screamed domestic abuse if that was the case then why leave your kids behind. Simple you are a self centered cow. Joy is her cash cow you would want to be blind now to see it.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
At one point I was almost considering getting the paste for a relative with a chronic pain condition. Wonder if it's any good?! I'm sure if it was we'd hear more about it...Not sure if Liz was as erratic then as she seems to be now...
Me too. My sister suffers with chronic pain following chemo and radiation, she attends pain management and recently was told there’s nothing else that can be done give up work etc (she adores her job, primary school teacher, loves it, reckons it’s what kept her going etc so would rather keep working) someone told her to try weed, said it would help, she researched it, spoke to her gp and apparently there are massive studies into this..it does work for ‘maintenance pain’. But sure we’ve no idea how to or where to get it! So she looked at paste. Its only 20% as effective apparently. Id happily drive from Dublin to cork and back if I felt it would help, god love her, she’s only half living at the moment. Feckin wish I knew someone.

Me too. My sister suffers with chronic pain following chemo and radiation, she attends pain management and recently was told there’s nothing else that can be done give up work etc (she adores her job, primary school teacher, loves it, reckons it’s what kept her going etc so would rather keep working) someone told her to try weed, said it would help, she researched it, spoke to her gp and apparently there are massive studies into this..it does work for ‘maintenance pain’. But sure we’ve no idea how to or where to get it! So she looked at paste. Its only 20% as effective apparently. Id happily drive from Dublin to cork and back if I felt it would help, god love her, she’s only half living at the moment. Feckin wish I knew someone.
Just wanted to add that she can cope in work with pain meds and the weed would be her night pain relief...in case anyone thought she would be taking a drug in school 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Saw that this morning at 7am 😊 what’s the story with this paste!! She’s not a medical doctor!! Are people that vulnerable!! Is the city within her 5km??
I asked her about the paste for depression and she told me it was the best cure. When I asked for the research she blocked me and sent me abusive messages for daring to question her. She is just an absolute bleep of the highest degree. She is preying on vulnerable people at the end of their tether. SHAME ON HER.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I noticed that over a length of time the same messages and photos would be shared from people saying how it solved a medical condition for them. I think one picture was a girl with psoriasis. Anyway I didnt buy and glad I didn't now.

Reactions: 5
I asked her about the paste for depression and she told me it was the best cure. When I asked for the research she blocked me and sent me abusive messages for daring to question her. She is just an absolute bleep of the highest degree. She is preying on vulnerable people at the end of their tether. SHAME ON HER.
I'd say they are getting something out of it even if it's free ones for Joy.

Reactions: 7
So Off she goes with the same psoriasis photo from the last year that this magic paste cleared. Ffs. Then she’s off again tagging greenes and that Dylan fella. And whoring out the bag of bleeping cavities from that stupid sweet twit. Seriously and she’s fed up of dinners so she’s having a sandwich! You barely cook Elizabeth. Joy does.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hate the way she says joy....she really really pronounces it. And it's just really weird . It's like she puts on a twang...it's like a phone voice...does she really speak like this off camera?

Reactions: 2
I hate the way she says joy....she really really pronounces it. And it's just really weird . It's like she puts on a twang...it's like a phone voice...does she really speak like this off camera?
Or when she calls her Darling.......oozing insincerity

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know what happened between her and the galz who snap hunzos? I remember they used to think she was some kind of queen 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.