Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when sheโ€™s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I donโ€™t think she was married!! Maybe there is a few dads!!
She always refers to him as her ex husband๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚I think they do all have the same dad, yet they all have her surname.... She was probably claiming lone parents so gave them all her name๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I heard he was from the travelling community, anyone know if this is correct
I've heard that a lot too

Reactions: 2
I heard he was from the travelling community, anyone know if this is correct

sorry just saw that mentioned above.

heard her mentioning Reaney's pub a few times, so wonder what was her married name, maybe the kids have his name, she might just refer to them with her name??
The ex is Doyle, all the kids have the same father she said before.

That autism mammy is rough!! See her Instagram page she loves the sesh at the weekend!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That autism mammy is rough!! See her Instagram page she loves the sesh at the weekend!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Remember when her and Liz were in the caravan partying all night and her poor child asleep? She's well suited to Liz, both rough as old boots๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Remember when her and Liz were in the caravan partying all night and her poor child asleep? She's well suited to Liz, both rough as old boots๐Ÿ˜‚
Liz was supposed to be minding the little boy for a minute and she was too busy drinking and on her phone, the little boy smashed a glass outside and could of hurt himself. Awful carry on for a grown woman, mother of 4 as she loves to tell everyone.

Reactions: 3
Sheโ€™s as tough as my hole after A curry๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚and does liz not realise that the video she took of joy is the bulb off her!! And if you put that up of me Iโ€™d bleeping hop the phone off your rubber lips! The heading then! when you work all week and need a nap! What would you know liz! The docks are closed now I think๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Still having nightmares girl!! See her eyelashes ffs..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Sheโ€™s as tough as my hole after A curry๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚and does liz not realise that the video she took of joy is the bulb off her!! And if you put that up of me Iโ€™d bleeping hop the phone off your rubber lips! The heading then! when you work all week and need a nap! What would you know liz! The docks are closed now I think๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Was that joy?? Looks like the penguin from Batman.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Haha
The hashplant cake for the son ๐Ÿ˜ฌ there are some things she should keep to herself ๐Ÿฅด

Jesus Christ! Patreaunt!! Itโ€™s patreon and nobody would give you a cent ya bleeping twit. Get your cholesterol checked. Iโ€™d say youโ€™ve turned into a block of cheese on your veins!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.