Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think she went back! She wasn’t in at all while here! I just check her page now and again she was pulling tights up over her boobs the other day to keep them up as she 4ft nothing!! Why did her self and Elizabeth fall out?

That child is the exact same at her mother! Children should be used like this on Instagram it’s not right!! They are all at it!!
I think you are talking about Katie from Katie's curvy closet, Curve queen is, someone different

Reactions: 1
So I know where liz and joy live and I can tell you now that Liz is more than 5 km from her house. And cmere! If you tag the fella anymore for the bleeping fake perfume! Is it you want to be a #ba for him or I think I just clicked! Didn’t she say get onto her and she would help you advertise on social media? This poor fella clearly paid her to do it😂😂 It’s probably air freshener in the bottles. And STOP tagging greenes! They won’t give you a roast potato free! bleeping leech

I’d say she will have a few tonight be ready!! 😂😂
And waiting! She’s after been paid I’d say by the poor fool with the piss in the bottles to advertise!!! I bet ya she is! And bleeping Greenes are prob like duck off. We are not giving you food!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So I know where liz and joy live and I can tell you now that Liz is more than 5 km from her house. And cmere! If you tag the fella anymore for the bleeping fake perfume! Is it you want to be a #ba for him or I think I just clicked! Didn’t she say get onto her and she would help you advertise on social media? This poor fella clearly paid her to do it😂😂 It’s probably air freshener in the bottles. And STOP tagging greenes! They won’t give you a roast potato free! bleeping leech
I know tagging him all day!! If I want a bottle of joe malone I buy the bloody thing.. We should tag Tom Ford for the crack!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Those FM perfumes are lovely I’ve bought the Gucci one from another girl on insta and it’s the very same there’s loads of people selling them though

I know tagging him all day!! If I want a bottle of joe malone I buy the bloody thing.. We should tag Tom Ford for the crack!! 😂😂
Gom bored more like!
And it’s uuuuuuttttumn not autumn! She in Blackrock. That’s south side she’s from the northside not a mask anywhere then and that bleeping child! Sorry now but she bugs the balls off me, she’s an old mans hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Gom bored more like!
And it’s uuuuuuttttumn not autumn! She in Blackrock. That’s south side she’s from the northside not a mask anywhere then and that bleeping child! Sorry now but she bugs the balls off me, she’s an old mans hole.
Yeah thought that!!🤬 The child is her mothers daughter alright!!

The amount of times she’s tagged that restaurant I’m morto for her. Did she ever get free food previously from them? Am I missing something here.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.