Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liz begging for work on her insta imagine having her run your social media 🙊
She can barely string a sentence together when she's sober not to mind when she's three sheets to the wind 😂 Anyone who wants to run their business into the ground can hire her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she fall out with that CurveQueen one? No sign of them hanging out all pally any more? Is she still in Cork?

Reactions: 2
The desperation of her again tonight over a few bottles of cheap perfume/aftershave 🙄 she'd sell her soul for a freebie

• Haha
Did she fall out with that CurveQueen one? No sign of them hanging out all pally any more? Is she still in Cork?
Think she went back! She wasn’t in at all while here! I just check her page now and again she was pulling tights up over her boobs the other day to keep them up as she 4ft nothing!! Why did her self and Elizabeth fall out?

She's twisted, poor Lexi.
That child is the exact same at her mother! Children should be used like this on Instagram it’s not right!! They are all at it!!

Reactions: 5
She was swearing dead that she would never put her child on insta again a few months ago because she was being trolled. The woman can't help it. It validates her. And if that was all she was at then what harm but there is something very sinister and dangerous about Liz which gives me the creeps.

Reactions: 7
Liz Reaney is the troll of trolls. I wait for the day karma takes care of this drug & drink addicted mess. Wish my taxing paying wasn’t supporting her bum life but hey it’s entertaining for those who want to watch a sad, saggy, puffy Middle Aged lonely woman think she’s classy as she slurs her words & prostitutes herself for the snow.

Reactions: 8
Looked like rats out had a few pints.. spelling all over the place .. and very erratic stories
I remember a long time back I had a theory so I purposefully called Liz out to a couple of sites. Low and behold I wasn’t blocked but I couldn’t see her stories. So she was getting what I was saying reheated back or straight to her . So I bleeping called her on it and then I just went off Instagram myself. So deffo her or boy are rats hole

Reactions: 4
I remember a long time back I had a theory so I purposefully called Liz out to a couple of sites. Low and behold I wasn’t blocked but I couldn’t see her stories. So she was getting what I was saying reheated back or straight to her . So I bleeping called her on it and then I just went off Instagram myself. So deffo her or boy are rats hole
I've always thought joy was rats hole, the page started after the while sbs and Carly thing and its never called out liz

Reactions: 4
I've always thought joy was rats hole, the page started after the while sbs and Carly thing and its never called out liz
And she’s vicious. I know first hand from a friend that she was one of the biggest bullies on the gay scene. She’s all fake on this. She’s also hooked on pain meds and sleepers. And I have been told that as fact.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Same, i always put it down to Joy rather Liz......but clearly she'd need The Queens input coz she can't do anything on her own 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.