Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Damntruthful

Long before Lock down, loonie Liz was quarantining in bed eating apache.
The original beggy Mitchell she befriends anyone who will send her free shit and is so delusional she thinks she's an influencer.
The epitomy of Car crash instagram the large majority of her followers are only there for the late night slurring rants and the remainder are drunks and junkies who she occasionally meets up with to break lock down rules but conveniently forget about when she's berating others for doing it. When her following lags, she'll insert herself into whatever drama is ongoing in other insta threads, she's the person behind numerous anonymous accounts who troll others but she's been told by the head detective of the Gardaí that she's been the worst trolled person in the entire universe. Fond of the dirty delete after a night of flashing her gash.
4 kids, none of which live with her. A lesbian whenever she needs a house and an endless supply of takeaways but not when she's sitting on uncle paddy's knee and spending a night in a hotel with him.
Mark Zuckerberg is a personal friend of hers as he gives her the details of everyone on here and Leo had her banned from insta because she was in the running for the next Taoiseach until she realised she couldn't do it from her bed. She's happy with her current "job" though which is bleeding a recovering cancer patient dry.

Did i miss anything?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

PandoraRose

VIP Member
My dad battled alcoholism behind closed doors for many years, to the outside world he was a well respected family man with a very responsible job, but we knew different. He could drink until 4 in the morning and be in work at 8am bright eyed and bushy tailed, you'd never think he'd even had a drink the night before.

He was never violent or anything towards us but we all knew his drink came first and we came second which is tough for a child to come to terms with. It wasn't until he had grandchildren that he finally made a commitment to getting sober, he'd tried AA on and off over the years but this time he went to a facility and hasn't touched a drop since.

I really feel for Liz's kids, its not easy and you actually begin to think it's normal to drink every night, we all moved out at quite a young age and it's only over the last few years we're developing a proper relationship with him

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

PandoraRose

VIP Member
Do us a favour Liz and take a running jump of a deep cliff. Thanks
Well now that Liz is calling out people from here and sending people over here to see what was said let's address the fact that Liz called you out but is still too much of an absolute coward to discuss the way herself and her pal Laura dragged an innocent man and his ex down, will we?
Liz was all over Facebook chatting shit about Jimmy and Lindsay ( who suffers with her mental health Liz, be kind?) , sharing private messages between Jimmy and Laura that were none of your damn business BECAUSE he didn't accept responsibility for Laura's child, Lindsay was not even allowed to mention Laura and Liz was all over the place talking about her.
Guess what? You guys have made utter fools of yourselves because Jimmy is not the father, and you dragged those people for nothing, like the bully you are. Wll this screenshot make it on to her stories? Doubt it very much😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Straight Talker

Chatty Member
Am i hearing things right?? Did Liz compare herself to Kim Kardashian?? I'm Actually morto listening to her say how star struck the staff were meeting herself and joy. She's so cheap and tacky. She'll say and do anything to make herself feel important.

Liz bought this hotel deal on pigsback, just in case you didn't hear her say it 2000 times 🙄 could she be trying any harder to get a colab going, it's embarrassing to watch her beg so much. You'd swear she was in the presidential suite the way she's going on about her upgrade 😁. 'the regular room' God the way she says it it's such an insult, she hasn't done this hotel any favours.

Isn't 5/5 and 10/10 the same thing??! God these 2 haven't a brain cell between them 😂
To be fair the resemblance is uncanny......surely you've seen Kim driving around in a little Renault with 2 cheap suitcases filled with booze and a few hoodies thrown in the back seat, while heading off on a €99 Pigsback deal 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Kitty30

My dad battled alcoholism behind closed doors for many years, to the outside world he was a well respected family man with a very responsible job, but we knew different. He could drink until 4 in the morning and be in work at 8am bright eyed and bushy tailed, you'd never think he'd even had a drink the night before.

He was never violent or anything towards us but we all knew his drink came first and we came second which is tough for a child to come to terms with. It wasn't until he had grandchildren that he finally made a commitment to getting sober, he'd tried AA on and off over the years but this time he went to a facility and hasn't touched a drop since.

I really feel for Liz's kids, its not easy and you actually begin to think it's normal to drink every night, we all moved out at quite a young age and it's only over the last few years we're developing a proper relationship with him
As someone who grew up with both my parents having a drink problem I know exactly how it feels. We spent our childhood in the pub thinking it was Normal. Watching Liz drunk around her kids makes me so emotional that's why I unfollowed her eventually. I felt by watching that we are actually in some way responsible. She has worked with people in addiction she has been in Penney dinners how can't she see there is a problem there. It's great saying oh she is great craic but she isn't she is an embarrassment to herself her kids and I would say joy but she is enabling it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Kitty30

I personally think that's fucking witch needs to be held accountable to what she has done to Jimmy. She played a massive part in destroying that mans mental health for the past two years. She owes him an apology could you imagine the damage that would have done to Luna. Maybe In Future Liz keep your fucking big nose out of other people's business. Just because you don't know how to parent doesn't mean others are as bad.

Truth be told 90% of her followers are only following to rubber neck her car crash life. No one is interested in her 100 stories a day she's so self absorbed, she would be the type to sit harping into your ear in the pub when you don't even know her and the type not to know when to fuck off. She can't help it. She's gone very boring. Only time she's interesting is when there's drama going on. Misfortune

Bonne Femme

I am only after seeing the comments on her grid post... I’m actually falling around the place in stitches. Typical Liz.. HA..! Someone mentioned Lisa Lust court win and she said “we won’t talk about it, it’s a legal matter” and another comment she said “I was talking to my solicitor and once the court action is done, the accounts will be exposed” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 first of all you absolute cray cray of a woman, you need money to go to court like Lisa did. A lot of money at that. Second, Lisa may have a shopping Chanel but only exposes her work life and trips etc and is a lady (used to follow when she started but not anymore), and she was trolled badly. People (or trolls as you call them) only talk about what you show them which is a disgrace. How do you think they wouldn’t? You have a very bad drink problem (you show the world this), you talk so badly about people and other influencers yourself, you feed troll accounts (let’s not forget), you constantly show “uncle Paddy”, you are a complete hypocrite when it comes to giving out about people breaking rules around Covid etc.. the list goes on. Your a 43 year old women who constant is smashed drunk talking rubbish and other night standing in your garden pissed talking to trees. Like hello!!!!! Don’t make us laugh even more 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Boomboomboom90

Wonder will the dirty delete be done for the last part of the Instagram story. There may have been more deleted before that.

I'm going to just set the scene here incase it's taken down because it's fairly tragic.

A 43 year old woman standing outside a bush at about 3 am with a pack of John Player Blue, a box of matches and 3 packs of Premier League stickers in her hand (for some bizarre reason)

Slurring her words completely and venomously saying "Imagine you can't even get into your own gaff" [manic laughter] "That's a lovely tree"

I think she had mentioned on her sober stories at some point the other day that the Internet never forgets. Yup, it doesn't.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Kitty30

So if you have your kids for half the week or whatever she has them for would you not as a mother make that time extra special. Make it about the child prepare them for going back to school sit have a movie night have the chats about all the worries they have going back to school at such a strange time. No just get absolutely fucked off your head in front of them. I'm pretty sure them kids are going to have serious mental health issues in a few years. Coming from someone with parents that are alcoholics believe me it's not pretty.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

PandoraRose

VIP Member
As she is always in the middle of someone else’s drama because she knows the truth haha! Wonder will she address. Nothing about BPerfect and prob nothing about this! Stupid hypocrite.
Just goes to show how little she actually knows, shes completely irrelevant in cork,

Reactions: 12

Bonne Femme

I don’t see any love. It’s more of a companionship and suits them both I think. Really don’t think Liz is gay. She also talks to Joy like she is a 5 year old “what do you think love” so patronising. She is in a relationship with her phone so she doesn’t have to go near Joy.

Bonne Femme

She is unhinged

Also, if anyone is on Galz who snap. Have a look at the old posts from Liz slating Lyndsey on them. She says numerous times “go and get a job” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 nearly spat out my tea. Eh Liz hunny, Lyndsey is making 16k on her podcast excluding any merch or collabs. You sit on your arse all day not working and eating and boozing. When you did work, it was a CE scheme. Like I can’t with her. Two fingers up 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

NoseyMare90

Chatty Member
I work in HR/Recruitment and usually google candidates before making an offer. I know its not best practice and people are allowed to have a life outside of work. But I would literally make up an excuse to remove her from the process if I saw her online persona. Imagine the grief/drama she would bring to any workplace. She would have everyone up the fucking wall. Spiteful gossip that she is.