Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm starting to think that joy must have somewhat of an issue too, but she keeps it better hidden, how else could she put up with Liz's problem?
There's something very odd about Joy, can't quite put my finger on it but there's definitely more to her than meets the eye 🤔 she totally enables Liz's behaviour, can't figure out if she's controlling and wants Liz to be dependent on her or if she's just desperate to have someone in her life, who else would put up with that tit day in day out

Reactions: 8
There's something very odd about Joy, can't quite put my finger on it but there's definitely more to her than meets the eye 🤔 she totally enables Liz's behaviour, can't figure out if she's controlling and wants Liz to be dependent on her or if she's just desperate to have someone in her life, who else would put up with that tit day in day out
There's definitely some sort of desperation there, how joy enables Liz's excesses is worrying, unless she's using it as a form of control.
After seeing some of joys previous girlfriends Liz is a real step down, looks and personality wise

• Wow
Reactions: 7
There's definitely some sort of desperation there, how joy enables Liz's excesses is worrying, unless she's using it as a form of control.
After seeing some of joys previous girlfriends Liz is a real step down, looks and personality wise
they’re two manipulative cunts. Don’t think any one of them is better or worse than the other. If I woke up tomorrow morning & heard Liz was missing I mist certainly wouldn’t be surprised. There’s a city full of people she’s ripped apart and hurt, manipulated and bullied. The line up of suspects would be miles long & I would be in it myself.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
they’re two manipulative cunts. Don’t think any one of them is better or worse than the other. If I woke up tomorrow morning & heard Liz was missing I mist certainly wouldn’t be surprised. There’s a city full of people she’s ripped apart and hurt, manipulated and bullied. The line up of suspects would be miles long & I would be in it myself.
Funny you'd say that but I was talking yo a girl in work yesterday who said Liz treated her sister like total crap, said she was dangerous when she gets going and that why she has no friends left, only joy

Reactions: 6
Really? Mmmm

Joy is no oil painting so why is this i wonder. Must be good in bed 🤪🤪
I’d say they only have each other as no one bothers with either of them as both are toxic. I bet they are only friends that’s it. No way are they a couple all for show.. it makes me sad when I see the hand rail by the front door as it was Joys Dads house from what’s said here..

Reactions: 2
I’d say they only have each other as no one bothers with either of them as both are toxic. I bet they are only friends that’s it. No way are they a couple all for show.. it makes me sad when I see the hand rail by the front door as it was Joys Dads house from what’s said here..
It was and apparently Liz wasn't long getting her feet under the table, I wonder is it a council house though?

It was and apparently Liz wasn't long getting her feet under the table, I wonder is it a council house though?
I thought that alright!! Could be a council house I’d say a lot of city people never buy the house and just pay the rent which when you get old is a good thing I found out recently if your parent need to go to a care home all they take is your pension as you have no property or other means.

Reactions: 3
Is Liz packing on the pounds?? Maybe it’s what she’s wearing today!!

Is Liz packing on the pounds?? Maybe it’s what she’s wearing today!!
Is it necessary to talk about weight gain when there’s other things about her we could discuss? Just think is uncalled for especially in these times

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it necessary to talk about weight gain when there’s other things about her we could discuss? Just think is uncalled for especially in these times
Can you send me a list so what we can talk about please Liz!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What happened to getting a job Eliza Dolittle.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.