Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely agree. Other instagram accounts especially julie hayes, makes me depressed. I don't follow julie, but some friends do. But Elizabeth is so out there and false, it makes me laugh, and I think In these times we need a laugh. Only 4 weeks ago I was contemplating a rope to end it, so any bit of a laugh is good. You know
Ah hope your feeling a bit better ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Anyone else notice the bizarre stories last night, rambling on about nothing, putting on stupid voices, then starting a sentence and saying "ya know" because she couldn't seem to figure out herself what she was trying to say

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Smashed on her stories again, having a good conversation with her wax melt burners - telling them they should never let anyone put them down and they're all gorgeous.

Quite sad to see her messing with lighters, tea lights and wax melts while she's that inebriated, that's an accident waiting to happen for sure.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else notice the bizarre stories last night, rambling on about nothing, putting on stupid voices, then starting a sentence and saying "ya know" because she couldn't seem to figure out herself what she was trying to say
Ya ya ya ya ya ya ya 🙄
She's off her face, stoned id say. Couldn't hold the camera straight, barely stringing a sentence together. Slurred words, rambling about a wax melt. It'll be deleted as soon as she wakes up.

Reactions: 3
Ya ya ya ya ya ya ya 🙄
She's off her face, stoned id say. Couldn't hold the camera straight, barely stringing a sentence together. Slurred words, rambling about a wax melt. It'll be deleted as soon as she wakes up.
Drunk I'd say. Not stoned..well not from weed anyway 😂 it doesn't make you like that. It sounds like she's on some strong medication and mixing it with drink. But who knows.

Reactions: 2
Eliza Dolittle was psycho last night, she put up a new posts then hid it then put them up again. I seen them but because no one bothered commenting she messaged her friends to comments lol. Think from talking to friends Liz has blocked most people from her stories yet is keeping them as followers. Snakey Liz.

Reactions: 1
My ex's mom used to take her sleeping tablet/s and have a night cap and sounded like that, dunno how many times I had to see her off to bed

Reactions: 1
Must admit i am very jealous of how well she always looks the morning after... Id still be n a hungover heap at 9pm tonight and I'm half her age 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Must admit i am very jealous of how well she always looks the morning after... Id still be n a hungover heap at 9pm tonight and I'm half her age 😭😂
She has duck all else to do every day!! But I must admit she’s funnier that fat to filthy & Julie Botox..

Ah hope your feeling a bit better ❤
Not liking this one bit 🙁 I hope hope hope you’re feeling a little better. Again to echo the lovely offers, Ive been there and thankfully Im still here. Take it day by day. Hour by hour if necessary. Also no shame in asking for help. Im sure you have..Im speculating. Just know that at any time night or day, there’s someone at the end of this username who will respond. No need for details..just text me ‘hey’ and I’ll know you need to talk. Im not a therapist, but Ive enough empathy, chat and desire to keep you around to help. Life is tough. We all take a battering. Not sure if you’re female, but hormones are a witch too. Anyway...keep posting. Sending positive vibes 🙌 to you xxx

Not liking this one bit 🙁 I hope hope hope you’re feeling a little better. Again to echo the lovely offers, Ive been there and thankfully Im still here. Take it day by day. Hour by hour if necessary. Also no shame in asking for help. Im sure you have..Im speculating. Just know that at any time night or day, there’s someone at the end of this username who will respond. No need for details..just text me ‘hey’ and I’ll know you need to talk. Im not a therapist, but Ive enough empathy, chat and desire to keep you around to help. Life is tough. We all take a battering. Not sure if you’re female, but hormones are a witch too. Anyway...keep posting. Sending positive vibes 🙌 to you xxx
This was for “livingindublin” sorry seelfox!!!!

• Heart
Sign of a functioning alcoholic....
Pretty much. No "normal" person could drink as much as she does and not be wrote off the next morning. She's just used to it at this point and her diet is shocking. The salt and and sugar intake just fuels the alcohol to new heights.

I wouldnt say entertaining as really she has a massive problem but its like a car crash, cant stop looking 🙈🙈
I'm starting to think that joy must have somewhat of an issue too, but she keeps it better hidden, how else could she put up with Liz's problem?

I should really follow her because it sounds entertaining. I unfollowed last year and can't put myself through that again. But love living vicariously through here :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.