Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liz made a show of Leo when she was collecting money in the shopping centre and then accused him of getting her insta shut down. Again her memory is very short, she made fun of Leo online and now making grand statements about others.
That's Liz for ya, Queen of Hypocrisy 👸

Reactions: 5
Lexi just crying out for attention, repeating herself over & over & over and herself not taking a tack of notice.....

Reactions: 2
Poor Lexi trying to talk to her mam and Liz is too busy talking to her phone 🤦‍♀️ That is so sad

• Sad
Reactions: 2
She doesn’t have her daughter that often , put the phone down and interact with your kid 😩 my pet hate is my child talking to someone (family member , friend ) and them glued to the phone and don’t answer her 😡just lock the fone for a second and talk to your kid , or it will have long term effects and you will blame governments and hospitals for mental health issues

Reactions: 6
I agree with what liz said to her, but shoot me if you want, but I actually enjoy Elizabeth's stories, she is cray cray, and she knows it. I think it's the only instagram story that I enjoy watching, in comparison to julie begging for attention and freebies. And yes I know people will say this, is probably Liz, which it isn't 100%, on my beautiful mams soul. Julie and flab to finished would depress you, but liz makes me laugh, with her made up posh accent.

Reactions: 4
I agree with what liz said to her, but shoot me if you want, but I actually enjoy Elizabeth's stories, she is cray cray, and she knows it. I think it's the only instagram story that I enjoy watching, in comparison to julie begging for attention and freebies. And yes I know people will say this, is probably Liz, which it isn't 100%, on my beautiful mams soul. Julie and flab to finished would depress you, but liz makes me laugh, with her made up posh accent.
I refollowed liz, I missed her banter and i agree so many others are full of crap. Only thing I don't like about Liz is the drinking and coming on stories. Other than that I think she is funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I agree i just don’t like the videos with any kids around but that’s for everyone not just Liz. She does make me laugh even if it’s at her

Reactions: 1
I agree i just don’t like the videos with any kids around but that’s for everyone not just Liz. She does make me laugh even if it’s at her
Absolutely agree. Other instagram accounts especially julie hayes, makes me depressed. I don't follow julie, but some friends do. But Elizabeth is so out there and false, it makes me laugh, and I think In these times we need a laugh. Only 4 weeks ago I was contemplating a rope to end it, so any bit of a laugh is good. You know

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Absolutely agree. Other instagram accounts especially julie hayes, makes me depressed. I don't follow julie, but some friends do. But Elizabeth is so out there and false, it makes me laugh, and I think I'm these times ó need a laugh. Only 4 weeks ago I was contemplating a rope to end it, so any pit of a laugh is good.
O no don’t do that 😢 u ever need a chat msg me any day or time. ❤❤❤

• Heart
I refollowed liz, I missed her banter and i agree so many others are full of crap. Only thing I don't like about Liz is the drinking and coming on stories. Other than that I think she is funny.
Did she know you unfollowed her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.