Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The begging must have paid off 🙄 another disgraceful drunken night away, Joy sleeping and Liz slurring into the phone......sounds delightful
What business in their right mind would want her advertising for them. I certainly wouldn't want to support a hotel where I thought I'd come across that pair.

Unbelievable!! 🤷‍♀️

See all the freebies this morning OMG!!🙈
Do tell, for us that don't follow :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
What business in their right mind would want her advertising for them. I certainly wouldn't want to support a hotel where I thought I'd come across that pair.

Do tell, for us that don't follow :)
Tan she is a #BA for some crowd.. it’s her and Joys 5 anniversary so she’s making a big deal about it, hairbrush candles all #gifted!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
So Eliza Dolittle instead of getting a job begged and blagged her way into staying in a hotel 10 minutes from her house, she is paying from what I gather but obviously has begged and promised to showcase the hotel for an upgrade.

So Eliza Dolittle instead of getting a job begged and blagged her way into staying in a hotel 10 minutes from her house, she is paying from what I gather but obviously has begged and promised to showcase the hotel for an upgrade.
What hotel?

She got her Bellamantia tan, the Voduz Velvet Crown and their brush the hotel is the Oriel House

Obviously likes to change up the beds she rolls around in drunk eating junkfood and talking to her phone

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Material Boy (omg he makes me laugh with his trout pout) was out there a few weeks ago #gifted of course!! They give you the best rooms the reviews for the hotel are really bad apparently very old and dirty a bit like Liz she will fit in nicely!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Material Boy (omg he makes me laugh with his trout pout) was out there a few weeks ago #gifted of course!! They give you the best rooms the reviews for the hotel are really bad apparently very old and dirty a bit like Liz she will fit in nicely!! 😂
I live near it and it's manky. Always amazes me when these people give it glowing reports. Food is crap too. It'll suit herself, unsavoury person hangout

• Haha
I live near it and it's manky. Always amazes me when these people give it glowing reports. Food is crap too. It'll suit herself, unsavoury person hangout
Stayed there for a wedding last year and not was an awful place, should suit those 2 down to the ground😂😂

• Haha
How desperate is she for an upgrade, running around doing the most insincere and false review ever......."Oh look at the window" 🙄 yep Liz I'm pretty sure most hotels have windows

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Stayed there recently not too long after lockdown for a friend's birthday, absolutely manky. Have no idea how it's 4 star. Not enough staff by half, covid regulations out the window there they didn't care about them

Stayed there recently not too long after lockdown for a friend's birthday, absolutely manky. Have no idea how it's 4 star. Not enough staff by half, covid regulations out the window there they didn't care about them
It will suit these two very well so.. 🤷‍♀️😉

• Haha
I did an event there before for a previous job I had. Which in turn let us go back into the kitchens that come out onto the main wedding/event room. The place was walking! And we had only met them the week before to talk about our wedding....I conviently dodged their calls the week after.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I did an event there before for a previous job I had. Which in turn let us go back into the kitchens that come out onto the main wedding/event room. The place was walking! And we had only met them the week before to talk about our wedding....I conviently dodged their calls the week after.
Bad business move for the hotel giving her an upgrade, they now getting slated on tattle because of Eliza Do-little. Hope they stocked up the loo roll as she tends to rob them.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bad business move for the hotel giving her an upgrade, they now getting slated on tattle because of Eliza Do-little. Hope they stocked up the loo roll as she tends to rob them.
Did theu upgrade her? What a waste!

Liz the dirty skank is well at home where she is tonight . Look at this from the trip advisor website recently for the hotel?! So when Joy takes the vibrator out of the suitcase and has her way with an unconscious Liz (I assume that’s the perk for masculine Joy after all- consent who?!) maybe they’ll leave their imprint on the wall too and whatever tattler stays there next wil see the imprint of Lizs lips, crooked nose, the same nike eyebrows as Julie and her fat hole from all the takeaways. Dirty rotten scum in every sense of the word so this would be right up her street.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.