Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liz the dirty skank is well at home where she is tonight . Look at this from the trip advisor website recently for the hotel?! So when Joy takes the vibrator out of the suitcase and has her way with an unconscious Liz (I assume that’s the perk for masculine Joy after all- consent who?!) maybe they’ll leave their imprint on the wall too and whatever tattler stays there next wil see the imprint of Lizs lips, crooked nose, the same nike eyebrows as Julie and her fat hole from all the takeaways. Dirty rotten scum in every sense of the word so this would be right up her street.
It is an absolutely disgusting hotel. It's filthy and attracts the scum to it. Suits Lizzie. I feel sorry for the staff.

Reactions: 1
Taking selfies in the mirrors the bore. Joy probably at herself in the bed, highly doubt liz and joy have a sexual relationship

Reactions: 1
We had a little dirty delete......she was giving the haters the two fingers, seems to have been deleted now. Classy as always Liz

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When will they realising gifting the likes of Liz, Julie etc would turn you off buying any of their products or supporting their business
Seriously your partner crashed out in bed locked! and you acting like a teenager!! What was the hotel thinking the reviews are shocking anyway!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The hotel looks like a cheap brothel from the 80s.. off the tv I haven’t been in one.😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.