Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ok Iv been reading this thread with ages but literally just registered to ask this question... is Natham Adams her son?? How am I only figuring this out now 🤦🏼‍♀️ I only ‘know’ him from insta cause wasn’t he working with Ellie Kelly before?

Alucia

VIP Member
Is that shivvy who was driving and recording her radio friends with liz and joy. Seen it on rats out.

TikToc

VIP Member
There's definitely some sort of desperation there, how joy enables Liz's excesses is worrying, unless she's using it as a form of control.
After seeing some of joys previous girlfriends Liz is a real step down, looks and personality wise
Really? Mmmm

Snazzy

VIP Member
That makes more sense she tagged Nathan and tagged her son.. she’s in bed get the hell up !! You can tell once the child is asleep she will start drinking she never has her other kids!! What’s her ex husband like??
I heard he was from the travelling community, anyone know if this is correct

sorry just saw that mentioned above.

heard her mentioning Reaney's pub a few times, so wonder what was her married name, maybe the kids have his name, she might just refer to them with her name??

Last edited:

TikToc

VIP Member
okay I'm lost. She was on a mini break for 2 days a few hours ago. Then she was making baked potatos at home and now she's in hillbillies getting takeaway with her free vouchers. Liar Liar.

Noseybatch

VIP Member
Wonder will the dirty delete be done for the last part of the Instagram story. There may have been more deleted before that.

I'm going to just set the scene here incase it's taken down because it's fairly tragic.

A 43 year old woman standing outside a bush at about 3 am with a pack of John Player Blue, a box of matches and 3 packs of Premier League stickers in her hand (for some bizarre reason)

Slurring her words completely and venomously saying "Imagine you can't even get into your own gaff" [manic laughter] "That's a lovely tree"

I think she had mentioned on her sober stories at some point the other day that the Internet never forgets. Yup, it doesn't.
Ffs I it missed it again😂

Teenytot

VIP Member
She legit just talks into her camera the entire time when they go away. Until Joy falls asleep and she continues drinking and then we are in for another holy show of a Night with drunken Liz
the pics of her with no lips 🤣🤣 it’s some date day/night she’s only interested in that phone of hers🤦‍♀️🤣

Irishjools

At one point I was almost considering getting the paste for a relative with a chronic pain condition. Wonder if it's any good?! I'm sure if it was we'd hear more about it...Not sure if Liz was as erratic then as she seems to be now...