Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Click on the link, keep it pressed down until you get the option to download- you’ll then see a little downwards arrow at the very top hand corner of your screen then you can play (iphone user)

Click on the link, keep it pressed down until you get the option to download- you’ll then see a little downwards arrow at the very top hand corner of your screen then you can play (iphone user)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Wasn't she offered a job not so long ago.... your doing a smashing job at that liz. Joy stop encouraging her to be the way she is, try supporting her to get help and find employment.

Reactions: 2
Wasn't she offered a job not so long ago.... your doing a smashing job at that liz. Joy stop encouraging her to be the way she is, try supporting her to get help and find employment.
No more mention of the apparent job offer or all the interviews that she had lined up for the following week that she was going to ace, before having to decide which of the many job offers she was going to accept!!!!
No more mention of getting the lips done either

Is Liz not boozing this week? She's at a bbq/party and she seems very sober! Also early to bed the last 2 nights. Is she still hungover from her night away last sunday? Maybe she's starting her new job tomorrow and wants to have a clear head??!! 😂😂
No more mention of the apparent job offer or all the interviews that she had lined up for the following week that she was going to ace, before having to decide which of the many job offers she was going to accept!!!!
No more mention of getting the lips done either

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is Liz not boozing this week? She's at a bbq/party and she seems very sober! Also early to bed the last 2 nights. Is she still hungover from her night away last sunday? Maybe she's starting her new job tomorrow and wants to have a clear head??!! 😂😂
To be fair Liz always goes to bed early, usually about 4pm in the afternoon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's Monday... I've the witch blocked but interested to know has she made a holy show of herself yet. Monday madness is usually guaranteed!

I thought she seemed sober last night to be honest, just saw some posts though, she sounds a bit tipsy showing off her new sun glasses....Maybe there'll be a bitta gos tomorrow!

I thought she seemed sober last night to be honest, just saw some posts though, she sounds a bit tipsy showing off her new sun glasses....Maybe there'll be a bitta gos tomorrow!
Possibly. Where does she get the money loving on 203 a week? An army of children and new clothes, glasses, eats out everyday etc.

Possibly. Where does she get the money loving on 203 a week? An army of children and new clothes, glasses, eats out everyday etc.
I too wonder that. I work full-time and we have an occasional takeaway but nothing like Liz does. Guess its because she has no Mortgage/Rent or bills and Joy is out working to support them. If I was sitting on my hole all day pretending I'm something I'm not, my husband would soon get sick of that tit I'm sure as I would if it was visa versa.

Shur she only has the kids every now & again, never does anything with them other than drive around Cork 🙄 all her clothes, jewellery, glasses etc are either gifted or cheap 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Off they go for another night away next week. Only recovering from last one! She's too old for a few drinks. I would suggest that more than a few are consumed and therein lies the problem

Off they go for another night away next week. Only recovering from last one! She's too old for a few drinks. I would suggest that more than a few are consumed and therein lies the problem
God help anyone hoping for a nice night away in Kildare next week if they end up in the same place as that pair.....

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.