Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BreBre

Jimmy has a child with Lindsay, always on off, jimmy slept with Laura, Laura got pregnant, Laura and jimmy had a fight and Laura sent Liz msgs her and jimmy shared dragging Lindsay to bits. Liz posted said msgs on every group possible. Lindsay came on drunk a few times talking shit about Laura & Liz and now 2 years later jimmy finds out he’s not the dad to Laura’s baby. Also Lindsay and Jimmy’s daughter was going to be called sonny if she was boy Laura called her son sonny
Who’s Laura on insta?

Dublife2030

What's this all about? Liz did a story about the hairdresser she uses in cork, mentioned a treatment they do for frizzy hair ...next was this photo!

Screenshot_20201010-054216_Instagram.jpg

PandoraRose

VIP Member
They had better watch out, Shivvy might put rat poison in their next order of buns and tarts lol. Imagine they did that on their friend.. Who needs enemy's.
I'd say she knew about it and they think its a way to get her more followers, but then I am a cynical fucker😉

Anynews.

VIP Member
I mentioned before there was a thread on Reddit saying she wasn’t gay but homeless and she stalked Joy as she knew she had a house and Joy is more into her and she was using her. Then I read here how Joy put her dad in a home after Liz moved in and I wondered was there more to it
Poor dad, wonder what the rest of Joys family think of it all!! You couldn’t fake it all for a house fuck that!! Than again this is Liz queen of fake!! 😊

Instafamouslike

Chatty Member
What was the call out page that went in on liz. It wasn't the one by Coleman it was another one, the name is gone from me

Lilly38

Oh my god! Liz is TWISTED
I'm so glad somebody else saw that before she done the dirty delete she was mouldy drunk could barely speak. So predictable then following it up with the quotes about people talking about her and she only loving the attention?!

TikToc

VIP Member
So Eliza Dolittle instead of getting a job begged and blagged her way into staying in a hotel 10 minutes from her house, she is paying from what I gather but obviously has begged and promised to showcase the hotel for an upgrade.
What hotel?