Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A spot of smuked salmon with pepper......she cracks me up when she tries to speak posh, FFS a turd has more class & dignity than that one

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder when she'll stop pretending that video is of her singing. She must have posted it about 30 times including on her grid and people were complimenting her on her voice and she doesnt correct them

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder when she'll stop pretending that video is of her singing. She must have posted it about 30 times including on her grid and people were complimenting her on her voice and she doesnt correct them
What was it she said, we turn the mikes off, all artists do it. Cop on Liz. Weren't yourself and twins and me besties that night, oh how times have chaned

Reactions: 4
What was it she said, we turn the mikes off, all artists do it. Cop on Liz. Weren't yourself and twins and me besties that night, oh how times have chaned
You can see the girl behind her singing and all like it's not a bit believable 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is that shivvy who was driving and recording her radio friends with liz and joy. Seen it on rats out.

RatsOut is 100% either Liz or joy, they called out someone for d
Is that shivvy who was driving and recording her radio friends with liz and joy. Seen it on rats out.
Yeah, shes not that well known at all, so it's definitely liz or joy behind RatsOut 😂😂😂

RatsOut is 100% either Liz or joy, they called out someone for d

Yeah, shes not that well known at all, so it's definitely liz or joy behind RatsOut 😂😂😂
They had better watch out, Shivvy might put rat poison in their next order of buns and tarts lol. Imagine they did that on their friend.. Who needs enemy's.

Reactions: 3
They had better watch out, Shivvy might put rat poison in their next order of buns and tarts lol. Imagine they did that on their friend.. Who needs enemy's.
I'd say she knew about it and they think its a way to get her more followers, but then I am a cynical fucker😉

This bleeping gowl is trying to attribute her fictional weight loss to these cloud 9 meals 🙄 we can all see her shoveling apache into her gob and drinking the equivalent of the river Shannon 🙄🤦‍♀️ Also it’s amazing the amount of clothing she buys that are too small and suddenly fit her now 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
😂😂😂😂 the bleeping imaginary weight loss! I’m dead. The food is as fatty as any other dinner etc you buy. I still see 3 bellies and the top will split if she turns too fast. It’s taken me nearly 4 months to tone up and lose 3 stone yet she has vomit looking good and takeaways but is falling away! Ffs lizard you are the same. You just had a tit! You still have a head like veruca salt from Willy wonka! 😂😂 look at her she’s so thin now if she turned sideways she’s going to disappear! 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
😂😂😂😂 the bleeping imaginary weight loss! I’m dead. The food is as fatty as any other dinner etc you buy. I still see 3 bellies and the top will split if she turns too fast. It’s taken me nearly 4 months to tone up and lose 3 stone yet she has vomit looking good and takeaways but is falling away! Ffs lizard you are the same. You just had a tit! You still have a head like veruca salt from Willy wonka! 😂😂 look at her she’s so thin now if she turned sideways she’s going to disappear! 😂😂
That skirt is way too small for her!! Not fat shaming at all but don't be promoting a weight loss meal plan in an outfit that makes you look like you've put on weight??
She hasn't a clue!!

• Haha
Is the cake maker the one who was on about the Aldi security guard? I found that strange if they are friends that they would be that vindictive towards her.

This bleeping gowl is trying to attribute her fictional weight loss to these cloud 9 meals 🙄 we can all see her shoveling apache into her gob and drinking the equivalent of the river Shannon 🙄🤦‍♀️ Also it’s amazing the amount of clothing she buys that are too small and suddenly fit her now 🙄🙄
The sad thing is people will believe her and waste there money!!

Reactions: 2
Is the cake maker the one who was on about the Aldi security guard? I found that strange if they are friends that they would be that vindictive towards her.
I've heard from people that's what Liz does to people, befriends them and then secretly turns on them....its just that now she has an Instagram anon page to do it through.
This girl just seems to be an ordinary single mam who got a following through doing nails or something, she wouldn't be for me, she seems like a dose but RatsOut really seems to have it in for her😮

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.