Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it was anyone else I'd say they were too ashamed to face the camera after the carry on in the hotel. But this is Liz😁 and if she came back on the stories after the night she got off her head in the caravan and nearly flashed her gash, then there's no shame in her at all
No it's definitely not shame 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Still think this is the vile everytime i read it again it boils my blood. What did that girl ever do to her that she would go out of her way to write that big post on her Instagram so thousands of people can see it and she has the bleeping NECK to call us all nasty trolls.

Reactions: 9
Still think this is the vile everytime i read it again it boils my blood. What did that girl ever do to her that she would go out of her way to write that big post on her Instagram so thousands of people can see it and she has the bleeping NECK to call us all nasty trolls.
laura probably didn’t feed her narcissistic ego🙄and she wanted to let us know she’s not only on very good terms Leo & co but also the guards 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Jealousy!!!

Reactions: 1
I don’t know how true that is or she is bullshitting that family on the Aldi ad both parents are guards and I heard you get 5k per ad so how is that any different

I'm actually shocked. I used to really like Liz before. Felt she struggled with alcohol but thought she was genuinely nice under neath it all.
Did Liz ever comment on theses audios?
I can’t listen to these on my phone for some Reason and I’m raging lol 😆 what is a brief synopsis of them?

Interesting voice notes. Did ellie ever respond? Liz said she would rather the info was giving through an anonymous page... here you are. Oh wait we are trolls.

Sypnosis
Liz appears to be under the influence.
Liz said: ellie's parents don't like conor and he is not allowed in their house. Very upsetting. Liz knows everything about everybody so she will tell bloggers busters the info as she would rather it came from an anon page than her own page as everyone is slagging liz off saying she is this and she's that. She needs bloggers blusters to level with her and tell liz their name and she will give them the info.

Nice.

@Jellybb

They’re not playing for me either :(
The comp the salon are having tied in with John Healy he’s got an awful rep him & his gang have done some horrible tit tis all on the net John Healy Cork stabbings

• Wow
I’m surprised Liz with all her connections in high places hasn’t managed to get rid of these recordings🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.