Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did we miss??!!
Off her head in the front garden at 3am with a box of cigarettes & match attack cards/premier league stickers (something like that), slurring her words and talking to the hedge......saying something about not being able to get into her house and that it was the nicest tree she had ever seen 🤷‍♀️ it was so bizarre, even for Liz. It looked like she had deleted an earlier part of the story, the build up as to how she had ended up in the garden pissed at 3am with soccer cards 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's off on a mini break with Joy. I can't understand how someone who obviously doesn't work can live her life style. Not like she's getting much free although she tries her best

Reactions: 1
Ah lads missed it.. I can’t watch her 500 million dots on her stories. I skip. But that’s what you call a functioning alcoholic. Wakes up totally fine as if she wasn’t off her head the night before and continues her day fine. She needs to get the drinking sorted and I think Joy is an enabler. They seem to book all these trips (always on a Monday- obviously dole day for Liz) and it seems to just get absolutely slaughtered and because it’s a trip Liz feels that’s it’s ok to get that hammered even though we see her get that hammered 4 times a week. I remember before when she was call an alcoholic, she said sure I only drink 4 nights a week. She gets slaughtered drunk 4 nights (I reckon more).. there is a difference Liz and that is a major problem. Your poor children.

She's off on a mini break with Joy. I can't understand how someone who obviously doesn't work can live her life style. Not like she's getting much free although she tries her best

They do this how many times. Because it’s enabling her drinking. She feels as it’s a holiday she can drink as much as she likes.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
No more mention of all the job interviews she had lined up for this week, i know now they were just a formality because she was OBVIOUSLY going to be offered them all and would pick the best paid one 🙄

• Haha
No more mention of all the job interviews she had lined up for this week, i know now they were just a formality because she was OBVIOUSLY going to be offered them all and would pick the best paid one 🙄
It was 5 job interviews this week darling!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No one mentioned the free Liz ring that she got from The diamond buyers club!! They called a ring after her!😂😂! Do people really buy that she’s gay!! Because I don’t!!

Reactions: 7
No one mentioned the free Liz ring that she got from The diamond buyers club!! They called a ring after her!😂😂! Do people really buy that she’s gay!! Because I don’t!!
no I never did. I don’t think she’s capable of real love so it’s just whoever’s more beneficial to her. I really do think she def a full blown narcissist

Reactions: 9
okay I'm lost. She was on a mini break for 2 days a few hours ago. Then she was making baked potatos at home and now she's in hillbillies getting takeaway with her free vouchers. Liar Liar.

okay I'm lost. She was on a mini break for 2 days a few hours ago. Then she was making baked potatos at home and now she's in hillbillies getting takeaway with her free vouchers. Liar Liar.
that pic of holidays was a memory

Reactions: 2
"OK so there was a method to my madness last night"......I thought she was going to explain why she was in her garden at 3am, holding soccer cards and talking to a tree, sadly no she was talking about clearing out her jewellery so she could replace it with more tat

• Haha
no I never did. I don’t think she’s capable of real love so it’s just whoever’s more beneficial to her. I really do think she def a full blown narcissist
I mentioned before there was a thread on Reddit saying she wasn’t gay but homeless and she stalked Joy as she knew she had a house and Joy is more into her and she was using her. Then I read here how Joy put her dad in a home after Liz moved in and I wondered was there more to it

• Wow
She is always gyrating and all over any man that is in her company. I have yet to see vids of her going on like that with joy 🤔 nor do I want to haha😂

• Haha
I mentioned before there was a thread on Reddit saying she wasn’t gay but homeless and she stalked Joy as she knew she had a house and Joy is more into her and she was using her. Then I read here how Joy put her dad in a home after Liz moved in and I wondered was there more to it
It is true

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.