Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Truth be told 90% of her followers are only following to rubber neck her car crash life. No one is interested in her 100 stories a day she's so self absorbed, she would be the type to sit harping into your ear in the pub when you don't even know her and the type not to know when to duck off. She can't help it. She's gone very boring. Only time she's interesting is when there's drama going on. Misfortune

Reactions: 15
Anyone see the cut of the red bow On her today? Jesus Christ it’s not panto season yet! And her and joy will keep us happy! Are they thinking they are actually funny. Ive seen funnier mrs browns boys and I don’t even laugh at that!! Then the chawwwww mein and the bleeping coattage pie! I’m a Norrie it’s bleeping glorified minced meat dinner. The ACCENT is triggering me

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone see the cut of the red bow On her today? Jesus Christ it’s not panto season yet! And her and joy will keep us happy! Are they thinking they are actually funny. Ive seen funnier mrs browns boys and I don’t even laugh at that!! Then the chawwwww mein and the bleeping coattage pie! I’m a Norrie it’s bleeping glorified minced meat dinner. The ACCENT is triggering me
Ah the accent pot tay toe, garklic sauce, whet liars is she on about hope it’s not what’s written here the cheek of her!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ah the accent pot tay toe, garklic sauce, whet liars is she on about hope it’s not what’s written here the cheek of her!! 😂😂
I never in my bleeping life told a lie! 😂😂😂 sure her and joy just cured my depression. I just fucked me prozac into the bin! She will deffo be mumbling tonight and ramming the jellies into the trout pout 😂 I gets the gawk looking at the food! If I ate Apache like that I’d tit green for a week 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I never in my bleeping life told a lie! 😂😂😂 sure her and joy just cured my depression. I just fucked me prozac into the bin! She will deffo be mumbling tonight and ramming the jellies into the trout pout 😂 I gets the gawk looking at the food! If I ate Apache like that I’d tit green for a week 🤢
No wonder she is a size 16 she’s eating all around her!! 😂😂

• Haha
@anynews we will have to start our own double comedy sketch to help all the nation during the pandemic 😂😂😂 her and joy be hard to beat though. Not with a Hurley 😂😂

• Haha
Ah tell me she didn't tag him
Of course she did the other night. And she will go to his door as she knows where he lives and she’s sick Of the homeless crisis. Sure sell your lips and bows and it would be sorted ya mog

• Haha
Of course she did the other night. And she will go to his door as she knows where he lives and she’s sick Of the homeless crisis. Sure sell your lips and bows and it would be sorted ya mog
Knows where he lives 😂 No fan of Varadkar but she's obsessed, I'd be getting a restraining order if I was him she's unhinged 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The daughter is dressed as her mother for Halloween bloody head of her the posing in the mirror!!😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.