Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had some neck strolling into Lloyd's after her tagging them the other night saying she will never go there again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She had some neck strolling into Lloyd's after her tagging them the other night saying she will never go there again 😂
She probably doesn't even remember tagging them she was in such a state😁, I'd say Joy deleted them as usual and Liz the Lush has no recollection😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The daughter is dressed as her mother for Halloween bloody head of her the posing in the mirror!!😂😂
I thought the same then saying do a shimmy! What a twit

Not neck some bleeping cheek! I’d have said out you go there now special agent Liz of the fbi

Knows where he lives 😂 No fan of Varadkar but she's obsessed, I'd be getting a restraining order if I was him she's unhinged 😂
No mihole Martin!!! The Taoiseach

Who’s house was she at? Thought we couldn’t go to other people’s houses or gardens!! Her daughter is as annoying as her!! Ffs
Collecting more shite that she doesn’t need, sure it’s grand they’ve a hand sanitizer thing At the door !

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Collecting more shite that she doesn’t need, sure it’s grand they’ve a hand sanitizer thing At the door !
She’s a dose isn’t she!! She should be the next lady mayoress of Cork say Cork in a posh accent!! 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ it’s the one from the ring!!! I’m traumatised. That’s 43 years of harddddd partying
I am shocked I am older than her I am 45 yet she looks older than me!! Botox & trout pouts really age you she is dog rough..,

Reactions: 3
I am shocked I am older than her I am 45 yet she looks older than me!! Botox & trout pouts really age you she is dog rough..,
I’m younger but barely and look about 7 years younger no joke I’d say her nose Is melted off her.

Reactions: 1
State of her fat overdosing prostituted face god what a HAG the irony that she thinks she’s good looking!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You could say that. You’ll find it hard to find any fans of that bleep here in Cork. Lying about being gay just for a roof over her addictive head. Doesn’t even have her kids most of the time! A sad sad existence- thinks she ruled the city when in fact she’s been on the dole or a scheme most of her sad alcoholic life... thankfully she has never been in the salon I work in because we don’t usually do michael Jackson lookalikes

I take it your not keen @Mona86 ?? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.