Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tempted to ring the anglers rest as Liz and cancel the dinner....
If that would be funny!😂😂! She’s a hypocrite isn’t she who drives when she’s drinking?? Taxi I suppose? Well for her shopping in Blarney and on a Monday night dinner & cocktails what a country we live in.

If that would be funny!😂😂! She’s a hypocrite isn’t she who drives when she’s drinking?? Taxi I suppose? Well for her shopping in Blarney and on a Monday night dinner & cocktails what a country we live in.
Is she driving?

Locked she’s an embarrassment sure nothing is effecting her she can still lie in bed all day..🤬
Never earned a proper wage in her life and after all that giving out "will I show ye what I bought today"? Has she no cop on the functioning alcoholic git.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The food tomorrow will be uuummm yuuummmm gourge gourg etc mmmmm. So many women (mothers) like her across the country though, that’s the sad part. Drink is an awful drug.

Reactions: 6
The food tomorrow will be uuummm yuuummmm gourge gourg etc mmmmm. So many women (mothers) like her across the country though, that’s the sad part. Drink is an awful drug.
They should close the off licences also drink is wrecking families.. thank god I had a great childhood. 😊

Locked she’s an embarrassment sure nothing is effecting her she can still lie in bed all day..🤬
Saying the schools should be closed and entertain the kids, when she wouldn’t have the bother of having to do home schooling or the entertaining. Her life wouldn’t be effected one way or the other.

Reactions: 5
Saying the schools should be closed and entertain the kids, when she wouldn’t have the bother of having to do home schooling or the entertaining. Her life wouldn’t be effected one way or the other.
That's rich coming from her. She doesn't even live with her own kids, and the rare times she does have them, she takes them on the "sesh" with her 🙄

Schools aren’t the problem neither are hairdressers, barbers or restaurants. It’s the like of her, Julie brows & WWT that can’t stay at home and do what they are told and look after there kids..

Reactions: 7
Its grand for her saying leave the kids stay at home. All she does is lie in bed and eat free apache! Some people work Liz!!! Maybe its working from home but we still work! Id rather get my work done 9-5 and spend time with my kids in the evenings then be unproductive all day and stay up till 10 closing out my work.....great to see my taxes pay for you to get pissed on a bleeping Monday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.