Liz Reaney #2 Reaney the lips, the accent slips, when she’s in bed eating Apache and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ramblings tonight are on another level. Like I’m more embarrassed for her carry on than usual.

Reactions: 3
The ramblings tonight are on another level. Like I’m more embarrassed for her carry on than usual.
The teacher were off from March -September on full pay🙈 frontline workers got no time off be it a postman, milkman, carer, shop assistant, nurse, doctors. The school are safe Sam Mcconkey even agreed they shouldn’t close schools kids needs education and they are fine.

Christ her telling her friend it probably only a flu and parents just know, is she for real. My friends daughter had it and had similar symptoms, cough and aches a pains. Always best to just go get tested and you ring your Gp for the arranging of the test and explain the symptoms to them over the phone. She knows absolutely nothing, I hope the friend has a bit of cop on and doesn’t listen to her. She thinks she’s the spokesperson for Covid and the whole lockdown situation.

Reactions: 5
Christ her telling her friend it probably only a flu and parents just know, is she for real. My friends daughter had it and had similar symptoms, cough and aches a pains. Always best to just go get tested and you ring your Gp for the arranging of the test and explain the symptoms to them over the phone. She knows absolutely nothing, I hope the friend has a bit of cop on and doesn’t listen to her. She thinks she’s the spokesperson for Covid and the whole lockdown situation.
Didn't get that at all, one minute she's talking about listening to medical experts then she's saying not to bother getting a covid test for a child with symptoms. Which is it like. Bloody fool she is a total airhead

Reactions: 4
This!
Look at the report today, that guy who had MILD symptoms and didn’t restrict his movements ended up infecting 56 people. Liz is an absolute disgrace abusing her “platform” to spout such nonsense. She’s a woman, with nothing going on upstairs in that coked out, jaeger fuelled mind of hers. A weapon.

Apologies I’m not usually this intense but she’s really pissed me off tonight.

Reactions: 7
This!
Look at the report today, that guy who had MILD symptoms and didn’t restrict his movements ended up infecting 56 people. Liz is an absolute disgrace abusing her “platform” to spout such nonsense. She’s a woman, with nothing going on upstairs in that coked out, jaeger fuelled mind of hers. A weapon.

Apologies I’m not usually this intense but she’s really pissed me off tonight.
Read that today he never isolated after holidays.. bloody disgrace he should of been arrested and fined.

Read that today he never isolated after holidays.. bloody disgrace he should of been arrested and fined.
Awful! He put himself in so many social situations and it spread like wildfire! My closest friend is 6km away so I won’t be able to see anyone for the next few weeks. People like them really piss me off.

I can’t get over her!!!! One hand she is saying, everyone do the right thing etc! And then on the other hand she is talking about doctors not open and the child only has a flu. They can’t change it and it’s the same symptoms. She is actually a thick. Just get the test it’s done and results back in 2-3 days. Get a grip! She is a mess.

Sorry now! How old is Lexi that she can’t have a tablet form? What the actual duck! And tagging Lloyd’s.. can anyone explain what the duck she is talking about going frim €5 to 12.99? Haha I’m in shock At this bleeping waster

Last edited:
I can’t get over her!!!! One hand she is saying, everyone do the right thing etc! And then on the other hand she is talking about doctors not open and the child only has a flu. They can’t change it and it’s the same symptoms. She is actually a thick. Just get the test it’s done and results back in 2-3 days. Get a grip! She is a mess.

Sorry now! How old is Lexi that she can’t have a tablet form? What the actual duck! And tagging Lloyd’s.. can anyone explain what the duck she is talking about going frim €5 to 12.99? Haha I’m in shock At this bleeping waster
No wonder the child had an asbestos eating free Jellies, if I hear once more she had to go private and pay big deal it’s all you have paid for your getting everything else for free.. lazy so & so.

Reactions: 1
She was not in penny dinners last Christmas day if I remember correctly.

Reactions: 1
I haven't watched her in ages. Is she drinking every night now?
Don't think it's every night but it's the same story everytime she does, she gets mouldy drunk, slurs her words, gives out about how she is the most trolled person on the planet(this she genuinely believes).

Oh lads I was cringing watching that like what the hell is she going on about? Trying to put on a posh accent while she slurs her words, so aggressive too and also tagging the pharmacy she was having a rant at, why was she getting involved in somebody else's business anyway. I'm sure Llyods are devastated she won't ever be back there lol, oh god she is on one tonight.

Last edited:
Don't think it's every night but it's the same story everytime she does, she gets mouldy drunk, slurs her words, gives out about how she is the most trolled person on the planet(this she genuinely believes).

Oh lads I was cringing watching that like what the hell is she going on about? Trying to put on a posh accent while she slurs her words, so aggressive too and also tagging the pharmacy she was having a rant at, why was she getting involved in somebody else's business anyway. I'm sure Llyods are devastated she won't ever be back there lol, oh god she is on one tonight.
Raging she stopped her story just as she was about to tell us what the fella in the chemist said lol

She saying she was born with a silver spoon in her mouth, I doubt it.

Born with a silver spoon Liz?? Haha I don’t think so. You wouldn’t end up the way you were if that was the case.

• Haha
There's a storm in Cork this morning plus level 5 restrictions nationwide we're all feeling crappy but imagine being liz this morning 🤣 morning liz at least u can stay in bed, don't worry I'll go to work to pay for your lie in

Reactions: 5
Awful! He put himself in so many social situations and it spread like wildfire! My closest friend is 6km away so I won’t be able to see anyone for the next few weeks. People like them really piss me off.
Sorry this is kind of off topic, but we are still allowed to meet one other household outdoors, so perhaps you could meet your friend halfway for a walk? (when this crazy storm finally stops!) Hope you are OK, this year is really affecting people's mental health x

Reactions: 2
Sorry this is kind of off topic, but we are still allowed to meet one other household outdoors, so perhaps you could meet your friend halfway for a walk? (when this crazy storm finally stops!) Hope you are OK, this year is really affecting people's mental health x
Some of my friends are paranoid about the whole thing! I've floated the idea already of walks and coffee by the water front. I hope they do! I'm grand most days I think I'm just extra needy as I was made redundant so my days are pretty groundhog day! But unlike these "influencers" I'm still able to keep a tidy house and haven't resorted to drunken rants on my phone on a Monday night ha.

Thank you for asking though!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.