Liz Jones - You Magazine Columnist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a bingo post 😂 we should pin it to the top of this thread, then we can add to it as we go along 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It seems that Audrey Hepburn recommended using a sewing pin to separate one's eyelashes as a beauty trick. I guess that was considered classy when Liz was young so she still does it. But, yeah: Audrey Hepburn in her day is one thing. Today it's a lot easier and safer to use an eyelash comb / brush, especially if your dogs are jostling you

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It seems that Audrey Hepburn recommended using a sewing pin to separate one's eyelashes as a beauty trick. I guess that was considered classy when Liz was young so she still does it. But, yeah: Audrey Hepburn in her day is one thing. Today it's a lot easier and safer to use an eyelash comb / brush, especially if your dogs are jostling you
god I feel anxious even thinking about doing this! so dangerous!

Reactions: 3
I feel sick... the description of the (almost) video sex with whoever the made-up man of the month is now. Boak.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she having a lot of sex now then?! It used to be all about how she’d only had sex with a few men (usual woe-is-me stuff, not that anyone is counting, Liz)

Reactions: 4
Buttery soft leather, fur babies.
I didn't realise this barmy old bat was still churning out her junk on a weekly basis :(

The Sun are as guilty with their favoured phrases though, especially in the case of that woman price where we always get
Gushes/gushing. Shattered feet; Glamour Model etc etc

Is she having a lot of sex now then?! It used to be all about how she’d only had sex with a few men (usual woe-is-me stuff, not that anyone is counting, Liz)
The BEST SEX OF HER LIFE she says. She talks about it on the podcast a lot. And made out that she and David were at it like bunnies (despite her frequent complaints about his personal hygiene)

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Updated Liz Bingo:

BINGO
crappy engagement ringDiptyque CandlesWAXINGVictoria Beckham dressHaving no friends
Giving money to familyMen never paying for anythingMINI PUPPYDead horseStealing sperm
Dunhill lighterMini breaksDisgusting sex detailsBeing frigidDavid’s ponytail
New mystery manSATC / Carrie BradshawFREE SQUARE Nic being bitchyDEAFNESS
Ancient Myla thongVegetarianismLiam NeesonMidnight Storm hairDry clean only
Dogs "stress wee"GIANT CHILDRENSmeg fridgeButtery soft leatherOily baths
Separating eyelashes with a pinWaitroseNERVOUS petsBanned from Fashion WeekOwns every issue of Vogue

Can we please pin this?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Updated Liz Bingo:

BINGO
crappy engagement ringDiptyque CandlesWAXINGVictoria Beckham dressHaving no friends
Giving money to familyMen never paying for anythingMINI PUPPYDead horseStealing sperm
Separating eyelashes with a pinWaitroseNERVOUS petsBanned from Fashion WeekOwns every issue of Vogue

Can we please pin this?

LOVE IT!!!

Reactions: 5
Thank you!

As far as her (ironic laugh) love-life is concerned, she tried to coerce a very ex-boyfriend into marriage because he had a) elderly parents with money and b) a flat in London. She failed.
I wonder, is this her current alleged boyfriend - who, she says, is rich and she used to date a long time ago? Or is that just a fictional amalgamation of past exes/crushes?

Reactions: 5
Updated Liz Bingo:

BINGO

Can we please pin this?
I can’t love/laugh at this enough! Amazing!!!

Updated Liz Bingo:

BINGO

Can we please pin this?
I would love someone to do this for all of the influencers I witch about here :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Did she get another dog?
Don't think she's mentioned it since saying in her column several weeks ago that she was in discussions to adopt another "nervous collie." Fingers crossed the answer's no ... but she probably will get at least one more now that her beloved Gracie and "Mini Puppy" are old

Reactions: 2
See that the latest tweet has been posted 3 times in the thirst for engagement. Each Tim getting less and less and under 20 comments for all. When even Twitter cant be arsed by deliberately provocative tweets you know your stock has sunk.

Reactions: 6
See that the latest tweet has been posted 3 times in the thirst for engagement. Each Tim getting less and less and under 20 comments for all. When even Twitter cant be arsed by deliberately provocative tweets you know your stock has sunk.
She's trying to be more and more reactionary to get approval from the Mail readership (and maybe get the Mail to re-hire her?) and it doesn't seem to be working. A while ago she spoke about how she was a champion of Brexit because Boris Johnson had promised her that animal welfare would improve if Britain left the EU - he wasn't even Prime Minister at the time

• Sick
Thank you!

I wonder, is this her current alleged boyfriend - who, she says, is rich and she used to date a long time ago? Or is that just a fictional amalgamation of past exes/crushes?
I give you Liz Jones' life song - Janis Ian 'At 17' - go listen - it is her to a T.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.