Liz Jones - You Magazine Columnist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the weirdest things I remember Liz ever saying is when she claimed to have told David "my wooden spoon is a virgin and she wants to become a nun". WTF does that even mean? Just say "don't use the spoon" like a normal person (although, yeah, a normal person would understand that the spoon is intended to be used)

Reactions: 5
when it’s time for the next thread can we please have the Mila thong in the title???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I still can’t get over she allegedly spent a night with Michael Hutchence, the man who’s type was kylie or Helena Christensen. Nah i just can’t see how he would go for Liz.

Any news on the scan results? Nope thought not

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh and to add she loves name dropping restaurants, has a moan about them but she chooses a restaurant that only had one vegan option on the menu! Lol 🙄

Reactions: 5
Liz features in this, briefly mentions her ex’s article last week. The old photo of her is probably the nicest I have seen her look. She thinks so too (I think) and is clinging onto that look even though it no longer suits her.

Reactions: 3
She goes proper batshit mental tomorrow. A proper stream of semi-consciousness right from the bottle of whine.
Michael Hutchence is now a "famous ex" and not a musician who ignored her. Everybody hates her. Her husband splashed her in the pool on her honeymoon. Her hair's falling out (like everyone in the world hasn't guffawed at her inch-wide parting).
Where's Betty Ford when you need her?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She goes proper batshit mental tomorrow. A proper stream of semi-consciousness right from the bottle of whine.
Michael Hutchence is now a "famous ex" and not a musician who ignored her. Everybody hates her. Her husband splashed her in the pool on her honeymoon. Her hair's falling out (like everyone in the world hasn't guffawed at her inch-wide parting).
Where's Betty Ford when you need her?
Nic, is that you? Has she fired you?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Liz features in this, briefly mentions her ex’s article last week. The old photo of her is probably the nicest I have seen her look. She thinks so too (I think) and is clinging onto that look even though it no longer suits her.
She still has to mention all the designer items and titivation though. None of the others do or whine like her.

Reactions: 4
Are you guys in Ireland? I think that You magazine comes out on a Saturday there - is that right? Also go Tattle!

Reactions: 3
Omg.... This thread, I've finally found my people! The Wiki is a work of art and it's really opened my eyes. I've been reading her column for the last year or so only because I enjoyed hate reading it. What an unpleasant delusional specimen of a woman. Thank you all for entertaining me here. I only realised she had a thread cos she mentioned it in tomorrow's column! Anyway, back to a bit more catching up 😉.

Reactions: 12
This week's column is all about us!! Hiiiiiii Liz (and Nic.) PS, we're not the only ones who thought your fat suit article was incredibly insensitive

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.