Liz Jones #5 The podcast's an unmitigated disaster, about time the Diary was put out to pasture

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
David really sounds like he has one foot on a banana skin (or cigarette paper). And she is genuinely (or for column inches; same thing really) considering asking him to marry her? As Mrs Merton might say, "What attracted you to this evidently sick man that you don't love but who seems to have enough spare cash to give you a deposit on a house?".

Reactions: 16
Run David (1.0) Run. Actually David 2.0 should join him. What's the betting she'll ask David 1.0 to marry her, then he'll produce a ring which is not up to her standards, which she'll then sell, drop him and take up with David 2.0 again? Same old ... same old ...
And Gucci slides? What's wrong with a pair of rubber flip flops from a beach shop? Dog hair in the fridge? Are we surprised?

Sorry, so many questions ... when all I really want to ask is why on earth is she still employed and why on earth do we keep reading (and commenting) on this drivel?

Reactions: 8
I strongly doubt the existence of David 2.0. I mean, he probably exists but I doubt he is still in touch with her. How can she look at her flyblown witchy old face and still think she is CATNIP?
1708171524206.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The stone staircase in the new place is awful, it reminds me of public loos too. How long before she mentions her kitchen has a bog standard oven and not an aga?

Reactions: 8
IMG_8267.jpeg
IMG_8268.jpeg
IMG_8269.jpeg
IMG_8270.jpeg
IMG_8271.jpeg
IMG_8272.jpeg
IMG_8273.jpeg
IMG_8274.jpeg
IMG_8275.jpeg
IMG_8276.jpeg

---
Hope this works….think I may have missed one? It’s looong! Still got the screenshots so I’ll add it if its not there.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
How odd that, bearing in mind she and Ms Swift are sisters under the skin, Juggo completely failed to mention that she, too, has been out with a Famous Rock Star.

Unless they never existed, of course...

• Haha
Reactions: 11