Liz Jones #5 The podcast's an unmitigated disaster, about time the Diary was put out to pasture

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman is absolutely fascinating to me.

Not one single thing about her life as she writes it makes sense. Which leads me to believe it's mostly or entirely lies. I reckon she's got her feet up most of the time having a laugh at anyone who buys into it and I suspect this is true of the "controversial" columist types in general. Doubt they believe a word of the weird, provactive crap they spout. It's all a persona for money and attention.

Then again, there are some real fruitloops who are genuinely very odd ducks indeed, and that's fine when it's not hurting people but these columnists are so vicious, their victims having no right of reply, so seeing them make money from their nonsense is disheartening.
---
Latest pic of the balding old baggage...
wickedwitch001.png

It's uncanny!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She looks SO much better with brown hair
She looks so much better in the "after" pics, mostly because of the hair but also because her patchy orange foundation and dry, clumpy black eyeliner have been removed and replaced with proper makeup.
Imagine that was 13 years ago and she's still going around with jet black frizz and ripping her pubes out every time a bloke so much as looks at her. Old dogs and new tricks etc

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I think the face lift she had years back was a huge mistake, it just made her face look weird. Did nothing for her at all. Which is how I feel about most face lift work I see. It's very rare to see one and think wow, that surgeon did great. To me mostly it's a mistake for people to mess with their faces at all but I guess that's easy to say when I'm not working in an industry as toxic and shallow as the media.

As someone who's formative years were during the time Michael Jackson kept multilating himself more and more, I think seeing the results there put me off cosmetic procedure for life. It amazes me that nowdays it's the norm to start meddling with faces as soon as you are legally eligable for the surgery. WTF!

Reactions: 8
She looks so much better in the "after" pics, mostly because of the hair but also because her patchy orange foundation and dry, clumpy black eyeliner have been removed and replaced with proper makeup.
Imagine that was 13 years ago and she's still going around with jet black frizz and ripping her pubes out every time a bloke so much as looks at her. Old dogs and new tricks etc
Why is she so terrified of men but cares so much about what they think?!
She has everything going for her- not hideous looking, reasonable sense of humour, lovely clothes she’s bought herself. What’s ruined her life is her horrible, horrible personality. If she was just a nice, kind, giving person and not so bitter her life would have been so different

Why is she so terrified of men but cares so much about what they think?!
She has everything going for her- not hideous looking, reasonable sense of humour, lovely clothes she’s bought herself. What’s ruined her life is her horrible, horrible personality. If she was just a nice, kind, giving person and not so bitter her life would have been so different
She can't see any of that though. She's that horrendous mix of conceit and self-loathing.

Reactions: 9
She can't see any of that though. She's that horrendous mix of conceit and self-loathing.
This is it :( she’s obsessed with being ‘better’ than other people/other women. But also thinks she’s better anyway and is jealous/confused when other people get nice things she thinks she deserves

Reactions: 12
The oversharing is particularly awful. Going on about her fanny and graphic sex life details ad nauseum. I'd feel sorry for anyone who hates their body as much as she does, having issues there with my own, but she's so foul about everyone it's impossible to feel empathy for her.

Reactions: 7
The oversharing is particularly awful. Going on about her fanny and graphic sex life details ad nauseum. I'd feel sorry for anyone who hates their body as much as she does, having issues there with my own, but she's so foul about everyone it's impossible to feel empathy for her.
I think it’s to make her feel sexy :( She’s scared of sex and men, but wants to feel desired. It reminds me of a woman over 60 stuck in a 16 year old’s body

Reactions: 3
I think it’s to make her feel sexy :( She’s scared of sex and men, but wants to feel desired. It reminds me of a woman over 60 stuck in a 16 year old’s body
She isn't cottoning onto the fact that it isn't working, I wish she would.

I've long since thought a severe case of arrested development. If only she would get real therapy for the right reasons and not just for column fodder or some Harley Street quack who will just tell her what she wants to hear.

Reactions: 5
She isn't cottoning onto the fact that it isn't working, I wish she would.

I've long since thought a severe case of arrested development. If only she would get real therapy for the right reasons and not just for column fodder or some Harley Street quack who will just tell her what she wants to hear.
The trouble is that she wants to be special, sleek, glossy like the supermodels she’s idolised since her teenage years, but she’s ordinary and talentless. So she hides it behind designer clothes and treatments and faux wealth. A therapist would strip that all away to find the real Liz :)

@House of Tea she did!

I think she looks fantastic in these photos, the hair and soft lights did wonders for her. But I vaguely remember a Dreary not long after where she almost immediately went back to Midnight Squally Showers as it was a security blanket. But I may be misremembering and am open to correction.
I've been going grey since my forties; I'm in my sixties now and it's just all around my hairline. I simply use a natural lavender and geranium shampoo bar and then a purple conditioner to stop the white hairs looking yellow. My mother wasn't completely grey in her mid eighties but I really don't care. I have absolutely no intention of looking older than I am with too dark hair like Miseryguts. It helps that I have fewer lines than her despite not spending several fortunes on skincare, but largely due to not being sour faced and bitter all my life. At our age, you get the face you deserve and she has.

Reactions: 4
The problem with Liz isn’t that she hates everyone and everything, it is that she hates herself.

Reactions: 8
She is very ordinary... but she thinks she is extraordinary. She has no negative feelings about her body... she positively adores having her picture all over her articles. When she had the DM fashion gig, she was falling into the dressing-up box all the time! She thinks she's da bomb and cannot reconcile this with her *coughs* 'lifestyle'. She loathes independent women who have lovely lives because, in JonesWorld, she deserves everything, all the time!
Nothing will change when she moves into the annexe: what goes around comes around. She will earn the disdain of her neighbours and will increasingly slag them off, whilst moaning that her dogs are entitled to tit in the churchyard. I could write the next three years' columns myself!
---
Dreary. Meh.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So is that little enclosed yard the only private outdoor space she has in reality, save for the patch of plants at the front door, and an easement across the churchyard for the path.
I think you guys may be right, her “puppies” will be playing with suspiciously fresh looking bones within 24 hours, and the church yard looking decidedly less green.

Given her problems with neighbours even when surrounded by land, buying a gaff opening onto a graveyard with a “communal herb garden” can only go one way in reality. The first wedding or funeral will tip her over the edge, nevermind tourists coming to see the church.

It’s enough to make one wonder if she bought it as fodder for another few years of misery content?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s sweet but cold looking. Lots of charm but the lack of outdoor space, the communal parts and the church nearby, isn’t ideal. Maybe, if her column is real, she is turning over a new leaf. If she has been a rental pariah for a few years (in her head), I can see buying somewhere to call your own is a great thing.

She imagines she's bought the REAL vicarage

Instead of this 👇

InCollage_20240210_161430955.jpg

---
So is that little enclosed yard the only private outdoor space she has in reality, save for the patch of plants at the front door, and an easement across the churchyard for the path.
I think you guys may be right, her “puppies” will be playing with suspiciously fresh looking bones within 24 hours, and the church yard looking decidedly less green.

Given her problems with neighbours even when surrounded by land, buying a gaff opening onto a graveyard with a “communal herb garden” can only go one way in reality. The first wedding or funeral will tip her over the edge, nevermind tourists coming to see the church.

It’s enough to make one wonder if she bought it as fodder for another few years of misery content?
Her parking seems to be the church car park too. Brace yourselves for her first Sunday in residence Tattlers

Screenshot_20240210-162218.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11