Liz Jones #5 The podcast's an unmitigated disaster, about time the Diary was put out to pasture

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she became a vegetarian "to avoid eating meat." You don't say. What's up Liz - were you four words light on the required wordcount?

She's never going to be able to run an allotment, what with all that soil and her OCD. Rehoming worms!!!! Where to exactly? Is she going to go around nicking them from everyone else's plot, because her's will be so much better what with her being an animal lover and all. From my experience, allotment holders thrive on friendship, sharing of produce, ideas and chat - basically co-operation with each other. One thing they don't do is fuss about designer clothes. Our Liz'll never cope with that. I give it till this autumn.

Reactions: 16
She will be causing an atmosphere on that allotment. Before long she will have caused an upset.

Reactions: 12
I call bullshit on her getting an allotment by just walking up & picking one - waiting lists for allotments are years long. No way has she got one 3 weeks after moving to the area. I am also not convinced she is actually moving into that house, didn't she say she's still in the rental?

Reactions: 13
I call bullshit on her getting an allotment by just walking up & picking one - waiting lists for allotments are years long. No way has she got one 3 weeks after moving to the area. I am also not convinced she is actually moving into that house, didn't she say she's still in the rental?
I was thinking the same thing, particularly with regard to the allotment. Not sure about the annexe either, except that she'd have to make up a whole story later about how she DIDN'T move in, even though she said she had. I'm wondering if she's clever enough to come up with a convincing story about that.

What am I saying? Of course she's not clever enough, but what she is is someone who can tell blatant lies and assume that her audience is gullible/stupid or maybe just entertained by how many knots she can tie herself into.

Reactions: 9
The others have gone back up for sale but not hers, so I think she's either actually staying there while work is done *there's been the odd Pic on Twatter*, or she's installed Bebb to keep her onside...
---
Inflation, library pics and wondering why her bills are high when she "demands" home visits and poisons them with food for humans...

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I went down a rabbit hole on the allotment issue and ended up reading minutes from the local parish council meetings (I know how to have a really exciting Saturday night). In one meeting, there was some mention of vacated allotments. These are run by the parish rather than the county council. So it may well be that there are some available.

Reactions: 9
I went down a rabbit hole on the allotment issue and ended up reading minutes from the local parish council meetings (I know how to have a really exciting Saturday night). In one meeting, there was some mention of vacated allotments. These are run by the parish rather than the county council. So it may well be that there are some available.
They may well regret advertising them!

Reactions: 3
I expected Lizth to be commenting on the Westinster wedding in Chester today. My only, rather nasty, comment is what in the name of all that’s holy is Eugenie wearing? She shouldn’t be allowed to dress herself 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I expected Lizth to be commenting on the Westinster wedding in Chester today. My only, rather nasty, comment is what in the name of all that’s holy is Eugenie wearing? She shouldn’t be allowed to dress herself 🤦‍♀️
I quite like the bottom half of Eugenie's frock but the top is horrible. And the colour is AWFUL on her. She and her sister have form - here at William's wedding.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Liz Jones has the nerve to say "why are some people so negative"???

She really does have zero self awareness, doesn't she? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“Why do women put their children ahead of their own happiness?” Because we love our kids!!!! Thank god she never procreated.

Reactions: 15
Cat-litter to men...
That head's several times too big for the centenarian's neck. Looks like her fancy and expensive potions don't work very well - she's only paying for the name not the effect.

Reactions: 7