Liz Jones #5 The podcast's an unmitigated disaster, about time the Diary was put out to pasture

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, what does she look like. She's gone from unflattering long over dyed fried hair, to too short over dyed fried hair. It's too short, exaggerated the stringy neck and pointy chin.
And the eyeliner! Always the thickest, blackest of thick black eyeliners.
I know her hair is in tit from all the dye but why can she never blow dry it? I'd like to see her wear it (naturally) wavy. It'd be nice on her. She'd hate it.

Reactions: 5
And the eyeliner! Always the thickest, blackest of thick black eyeliners.
I know her hair is in tit from all the dye but why can she never blow dry it? I'd like to see her wear it (naturally) wavy. It'd be nice on her. She'd hate it.
I don't know why she doesn't grow out the grey, she could aim for Sarah Harris, from Vogue, exactly the look she goes for. Hasn't she still got the faded tattooed liner and brows? I think that's why she's stuck with the heavy bad eyeliner over the top. I've got a friend with the tattoed eyeliner, looks terrible, sort of faded navy but blurred, she's had it ten years.

Reactions: 6
I know this is a Liz Jones thread.. but duck me, has anyone seen what Petronella Wyatt has written today ? Blaming “feminism” for being single in her 50s, rather like the than the years she spent having an affair with the married Boris Johnson. It’s feminism fault she has no children .. ommitung the abortion she has whilst with Johnson.

Sorry to hijack, couldn’t find a Mailwatch thread

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I know this is a Liz Jones thread.. but duck me, has anyone seen what Petronella Wyatt has written today ? Blaming “feminism” for being single in her 50s, rather like the than the years she spent having an affair with the married Boris Johnson. It’s feminism fault she has no children .. ommitung the abortion she has whilst with Johnson.

Sorry to hijack, couldn’t find a Mailwatch thread
There's a Daily Mail thread but she can stay :)

I do think these women get very bitter about their lack of relationships when the problem is... them? Liz is of course another example

Reactions: 13
Omg, what does she look like. She's gone from unflattering long over dyed fried hair, to too short over dyed fried hair. It's too short, exaggerated the stringy neck and pointy chin.
It looks like she's done it herself with the kitchen scissors. It's raggedy and untidy.

Reactions: 7
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She's flippin' everywhere at the moment! Prostituting herself to pay for the Annexe?

Reactions: 5
I think the Daily Mail’s paywall has breathed new life into the old dragon. They need content for their paid subscribers so she is getting more work from them to fill up content. That is why suddenly she is chucking out royal articles.

She's an absolute idiot to have calculated David into her mortgage and bills. How long can she keep up the payments?

However, Liz, have a look at what people on benefits have to live on. Forget all your fancy pants champagne and expensive crap and start shopping at Aldi and Lidl (Aldi is great for dupes of candles, skin care and make up). Of course, you don't eat anything at all, so at least there's no food bills. Have you thought about seeing an NHS GP?

Numpty.

Reactions: 12
I've always lurked on this thread because I've enjoyed reading/ hate reading Liz over the years. I'm interested that she's moved to Gainford because I lived in that area years ago. It's a funny area, Teesdale, a mix of County set, farmers and normal working people. With Barnard Castle, the world's premiere OAP theme park. She could be a guest writer for The Teesdale Mercury! Probably better to keep her away from the weekly Livestock Mart reports though.

I feel like it's only a matter of time before she ends up butting heads with someone. I'm always wondering when I'm talking to someone I know if she's going to pop up in convo, having had a run in with her. If she does, I'll let you all know!

I hope she enjoys it though, it's absolutely beautiful and you can walk dogs for miles.
---
Oh I think I've found her nemesis!
---
---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I've always lurked on this thread because I've enjoyed reading/ hate reading Liz over the years. I'm interested that she's moved to Gainford because I lived in that area years ago. It's a funny area, Teesdale, a mix of County set, farmers and normal working people. With Barnard Castle, the world's premiere OAP theme park. She could be a guest writer for The Teesdale Mercury! Probably better to keep her away from the weekly Livestock Mart reports though.

I feel like it's only a matter of time before she ends up butting heads with someone. I'm always wondering when I'm talking to someone I know if she's going to pop up in convo, having had a run in with her. If she does, I'll let you all know!

I hope she enjoys it though, it's absolutely beautiful and you can walk dogs for miles.
---
---
---
A young, pretty, blonde woman who takes responsibility for things? That's not a nemesis, it's a parallel universe for old luggly juggly!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Blimey, she's really banging out the content since buying the annenxe! Must be one of the busiest "journalists" in the country just now, crazy times. If only the output was even halfway readable and more interesting than watching paint dry!

Reactions: 10
Dreary. Juggo forgot she had a horse. Oh, and it was Nic who was being 'stalked' at Low Row (we all know the truth of the matter). Oh, and rhe reasons she lost money on that place were a) she left it as an absolute shithole and b) she paid far too much for it.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
To have such bitterness about everything and everyone and for it to be so all consuming is incredible