Liz Jones #3 The FRS proclaimed she looked lovely and young, but then she soiled her Myla thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this is a dumb question - I'm long familiar with the general concept of Liz and her awfulness but new to the details - when she talks about entry restrictions to Australia, is she implying she isn't vaccinated for COVID?

Reactions: 4
Sorry if this is a dumb question - I'm long familiar with the general concept of Liz and her awfulness but new to the details - when she talks about entry restrictions to Australia, is she implying she isn't vaccinated for COVID?
Yep! She's a raving anti-vaxxer because she "doesn't believe in putting things in her body!" except Botox, surgical devices, strangers' willies ...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It wouldn't surprise me if she tried to take the dogs with her.

BUT THEY ARE EMOTIONAL SUPPORT HEARING DOGS AND THEY DON'T PISS THAT MUCH. HOW DARE YOU NOT LET ME TAKE THEM ON A 27 HOUR FLIGHT. YOU WOULDN'T SAY THIS TO ME IF I WERE A WHITE MIDDLE-AGED MAN.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine being completely unvaxxed, going on a long haul flight, sitting close to others, queuing in airports then….walking in to a care home to visit a poorly sister and other immuno- suppressed vulnerable patients?
I bet she won’t wear a mask either.
Nigel’s completely safe. He’s divorced but has a lovely long term partner.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
They’re pretty strict in Australia about vaccines and I’d have thought they’d not pull many punches in telling her to wear a mask in a home. I’d pay to see her in a stand off with an irate care worker!

Reactions: 3
Imagine being stuck next to her on this flight? The endless complaints about the food, about the lack of legroom, and with her greasing herself up like an old bike, so that she doesn't completely dry out and disintegrate mid flight.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not caught up on here in ages, but read Sunday's 'column' tonight. Her poor sister, terminally ill and bloody LJ turns up??

Ooooh get her! She's met someone worthy of her, a WRITER. Writers come in all sorts. Could be someone who does the horoscopes in Woman's Weekly.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ooooh get her! She's met someone worthy of her, a WRITER. Writers come in all sorts. Could be someone who does the horoscopes in Woman's Weekly.
Well in fairness , she identifies HERSELF as a WRITER too 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Or could just be another fantasy man. What the heck was she trying to say about being in love with a skinny rebel with blue piggy eyes for 40 years? Thought that was the description of the FRS and it was David she was in love with since the 80's? Mind you she has been re-writing her own (badly written) history recently with comments about the London gang etc, who knows.

I wonder if Australia will end up like the music festival, just never mentioned again.

Reactions: 5
It could be Piers Morgan. He's sort of a writer. What a lovely pair they would make.

• Haha
It could be Piers Morgan. He's sort of a writer. What a lovely pair they would make.
Doubt it, have you seen his wife? She is stunning, and whilst many of his opinions may not be popular, he actually is a very good writer. Jug ears has unpopular opinions and is a crap writer.

So... she drove 300 miles to a hotel without first finding out the check-in time ? Stupid witch. If it happened, which I strongly doubt.

Or could just be another fantasy man. What the heck was she trying to say about being in love with a skinny rebel with blue piggy eyes for 40 years? Thought that was the description of the FRS and it was David she was in love with since the 80's? Mind you she has been re-writing her own (badly written) history recently with comments about the London gang etc, who knows.

I wonder if Australia will end up like the music festival, just never mentioned again.
I always thought it was FRS with the piggy eyes ! Blimey liz sort your men out !

• Haha
I always thought it was FRS with the piggy eyes ! Blimey liz sort your men out !
The FRS was definitely the man with "piggy eyes" (gross expression). Every time she wrote about him, she managed to mention the pigginess. David, on the other hand, was supposed to have been very attractive and not piggy in any way.

Reactions: 7
I wonder why she's doing this? The rock star is totally fake, so why try to invent a whole new history? Weird.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.