Liz Jones #3 The FRS proclaimed she looked lovely and young, but then she soiled her Myla thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Over on Twitter she’s celebrating being nominated by Pressawards.. for the dire podcast? Nic and her are all giddy with delight?!
Can I just thank Witchy in this thread for listening to the mind numbing bilge for so long when none of us could bear more than a few minutes. Immense resilience.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Over on Twitter she’s celebrating being nominated by Pressawards.. for the dire podcast? Nic and her are all giddy with delight?!
Can I just thank Witchy in this thread for listening to the mind numbing bilge for so long when none of us could bear more than a few minutes. Immense resilience.
I'm moving house so have been busy but will go back to those ... it will be terribly exciting (not)

Reactions: 5
I'm moving house so have been busy but will go back to those ... it will be terribly exciting (not)
No seriously. As someone who puts knobs of butter on my potatoes when she mentions bickener muesli and who looks for inspiring humanist videos online when she posts her diary. I do appreciate your staying power? Cos it’s dire. You took one for team on here for months.. I could not do more than ten minutes. So only do it again if you want. It’s likely to be more soul destroying and false in New Year? Extreme Thanks!

I didn't have the energy to even read the posts here while I was moving a few weeks back, let alone listen to then recap a screeching, fkd up narrative that has little resemblance to reality. You really are a star for doing it, and totally understand why you can't this now. Hope all goes well with the move and you get settled in quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Are we being spared this week?

No moaning, complaining, whining, bitching, nastiness and no gross descriptions of the preening and imaginary intimate liaisons?

Tis a christmas miracle.

Happy Christmas to you all, wishing you the best for 2023 x

Reactions: 9
We’ll get it in three weeks cos of her time lag!
A very Merry Christmas to you too and Happy holidays to everyone on this thread!x🎉☃🎉

I'm finally bowing out after 6+ weeks of avoiding reading the Dreary. It makes me angry and frustrated and I don't need it tbh.
Might dip in from time to time to reassure myself she's still a bitter, materialistic, twisted old hag.
Merry Christmas to all (and to all a good night)

bleeping hellfire... no Dreary this week but plodcast on Spotify. Under normal circumstances I would say avoid like the plague but the 23rd Dec edition is a new low. God knows what they're drinking...

• Wow
bleeping hellfire... no Dreary this week but plodcast on Spotify. Under normal circumstances I would say avoid like the plague but the 23rd Dec edition is a new low. God knows what they're drinking...
I'm thinking meths...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nope been having a lovely week, without any toxicity, so think I'll save if for the next dreary. I could not listen to that bilge from those screeching harpies, don't know how anyone else can listen to it, or how our wonderful @witchofwestbyfleet manages to recap it.

• Heart
How the hell can she afford a return ticket to Australia when she is supposedly needing to fund new accommodation? Also, if you knew there was an eviction notice in progress, would you vacate your property for a considerable period? And who is going to care for her piss hounds? ALSO, the bleeping narcissism of it: 'rather than buy gifts...I book my ticket'. Yup because what everyone wants for Christmas is Liz Jones on the doorstep.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
How the hell can she afford a return ticket to Australia when she is supposedly needing to fund new accommodation? Also, if you knew there was an eviction notice in progress, would you vacate your property for a considerable period? And who is going to care for her piss hounds? ALSO, the bleeping narcissism of it: 'rather than buy gifts...I book my ticket'. Yup because what everyone wants for Christmas is Liz Jones on the doorstep.
Maybe it's like a form of cosmic revenge on Australia - they shipped Jason Donovan over to the UK and now they're getting Liz?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe it's like a form of cosmic revenge on Australia - they shipped Jason Donovan over to the UK and now they're getting Liz?
I don't think she gives a tit about seeing her sister. She just wants an excuse to stalk Nigel. Hopefully he has a google alert set up and will go undercover.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How the hell can she afford a return ticket to Australia when she is supposedly needing to fund new accommodation?
she's flying economy for the first time in her life..what a sacrifice. Maybe she's already out of poo cottage and is now looking for somewhere to stay..go visit sister and live with her for a while (whilst dreaming that Nigel will profess his undying love..not) as for the dogs and everything else, she has her lackey, Nic for all of that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.