Liz Jones #3 The FRS proclaimed she looked lovely and young, but then she soiled her Myla thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually, we used to have 'panoramic' photos... the camera was on a sort of clockwork base and ( it was proved!) if you were at the end of a row and fleet of foot, it was possible to appear twice!
Wow.. I’ve seen it used at weddings.. My High school was massive so I couldn’t see how they’d get us all in. Maybe fill a playing field or something?
Don't know why she needed the photo sent to her when she already had it back in 2010, when she wrote an article about it

Oh thanks for that! Yeah,she’s repeated part of it. The old classmates look lovely though and all with interesting lives and careers?

Reactions: 1
They still do the panoramic business at the school where I work, staff included. I missed it as I was off sick.

By the way, if like me you cannot bear listening to Jones's wailing podcast any more, you might like to try Kathy Burke's.

Reactions: 2
The more I think about it, the more disgusted I am with today's bilge. She has used someone's personal family business as a platform for yet more of her "we were too poor for hair-washing" and "my sister was a bleeping cowbag" stuff. She would not know the word empathy if it hoofed her in the minge.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The more I think about it, the more disgusted I am with today's bilge. She has used someone's personal family business as a platform for yet more of her "we were too poor for hair-washing" and "my sister was a bleeping cowbag" stuff. She would not know the word empathy if it hoofed her in the minge.
And todays offering has the cheek to include these words
" Not to mention evoking images of crisp, fresh sheets in Persil ads (so useful when airing one’s dirty laundry). "

I see she has corrected the Abbey National card to Santander. think she def reads here, I've noticed her using things that often pop up here, that she's never used before, e.g. WTAF, which is used a lot here because we can't believe what we've actually just read.

And a new rock start arc...yes yes yes, eyeroll and of course a new David, wonder if she invented him just so she could use the name in her column..pathetic

Reactions: 8
Liz, you don’t have an “admirer” and repeating “witch” and “wtaf?” makes you sound exactly what you are: a has-been struggling to remain relevant

Reactions: 10
Dreary. Usual tosh. Hasn't done anything all week so invents *another* admirer who doesn't last to the end of the page. What a surprise!
Lordy. I didn’t expect a new fictional character? The dialogue between them is painfully invented.. she’d bite his hand off if he was real.
Why is it acceptable to her( even if invented) to talk to another human being like that, all prickly and offended before even meeting a guy. Who the eff does she think she is?
I see she has corrected the Abbey National card to Santander. think she def reads here, I've noticed her using things that often pop up here, that she's never used before, e.g. WTAF, which is used a lot here because we can't believe what we've actually just read.

And a new rock start arc...yes yes yes, eyeroll and of course a new David, wonder if she invented him just so she could use the name in her column..pathetic
Absolutely. She pores over Tattle and then attempts a troll on this thread!
Yep she’s created a ‘David Mark Two’ so she can try and make ‘Scracie Original’jealous.
It’s the stuff of thirteen year old conspirators in the playground.
PS. Pottersgate house STILL on market!

Reactions: 9
She’s never mentioned ghostwriting for MM before, has she?
If it’s true, I’m amazed she hasn’t banged on about it repeatedly

Reactions: 4
She’s never mentioned ghostwriting for MM before, has she?
If it’s true, I’m amazed she hasn’t banged on about it repeatedly
What's MM? I must have missed the reference.

Oh, I've just read the column. Meg Mathews. It's actually believable because Meg's column was full of things like "I went to meet jungle supremo Goldie today." Nobody who actually knew Goldie called him a "jungle supremo," so it's plausible that Liz with her lack of musical knowledge came up with it. And it was so cringe, I've remembered it since 1997.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lordy. I didn’t expect a new fictional character? The dialogue between them is painfully invented.. she’d bite his hand off if he was real.
Why is it acceptable to her( even if invented) to talk to another human being like that, all prickly and offended before even meeting a guy. Who the eff does she think she is?

Absolutely. She pores over Tattle and then attempts a troll on this thread!
Yep she’s created a ‘David Mark Two’ so she can try and make ‘Scracie Original’jealous.
It’s the stuff of thirteen year old conspirators in the playground.
PS. Pottersgate house STILL on market!
Is Pottersgate still on? I tried to find it earlier and couldn't!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.