Liz Jones #3 The FRS proclaimed she looked lovely and young, but then she soiled her Myla thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dreary. Quite a promising start then descends into the usual mentalism "we were to poor to get a school photo and my parents were to selfish to see me come third on my pony". Meh.
Unfortunately I can't read it this week, normally I open it in a new window and increase the size by 250% and it's fine, had to go up to 400% this week and it's made it too blurry to read..am probably not missing that much and I did see her moaning about her postie..that'll be the last time I'd deliver anything to her, cheeky witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
£20 to meet your idol and get a goody bag seems very cheap to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Dreary. Quite a promising start then descends into the usual mentalism "we were to poor to get a school photo and my parents were to selfish to see me come third on my pony". Meh.
Too poor for school photos but she had a pony?

Reactions: 7
The Dreary, and more lies: according to Jones, her elder sister Carolyn is also in the school photo, taken in 1971. Carolyn was born in February 1951. Work it out. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So basically she's taken something quite poignant/sad (the niece of Liz's former classmate, who died at age 12-13, wrote to her to find out more about her aunt) and turns it into "my sister (Sue) was a BULLY and a NARCISSIST and she CAUSED MY ANOREXIA AND BANKRUPTCY." Interesting how she seemingly paid for a mortgage for Sue because she was afraid of legal action, which Sue would have had grounds for as she'd already paid for the barn conversion. But isn't worried about it when she regularly trashes Sue in print?

Reactions: 8
The Dreary, and more lies: according to Jones, her elder sister Carolyn is also in the school photo, taken in 1971. Carolyn was born in February 1951. Work it out. :)
Yup. Spot on. At first I thought she meant Sue but it was Carolyn( Lynnie) who was the nurse? It’s a bit unusual for a whole school photo in any case… so I doubt her sisters were there.
Isn’t Carolyn also the sister who had ‘days to live’ in Australia last year. Jonesie has never updated that cliffhanger either.
She seems to have created a vicious mélange of memories around her siblings and forgotten who did what and when?
As long as she can claim victimhood.

Reactions: 5
Yup. Spot on. At first I thought she meant Sue but it was Carolyn( Lynnie) who was the nurse? It’s a bit unusual for a whole school photo in any case… so I doubt her sisters were there.
Isn’t Carolyn also the sister who had ‘days to live’ in Australia last year. Jonesie has never updated that cliffhanger either.
She seems to have created a vicious mélange of memories around her siblings and forgotten who did what and when?
As long as she can claim victimhood.
She said in Girl Least Likely To that Sue was a nurse as well so yeah, I think this is Sue

Reactions: 4
She said in Girl Least Likely To that Sue was a nurse as well so yeah, I think this is Sue
Thanks.. I did wonder if they both were? She harangues them all so much that it’s hard to read at times.
I still think the ‘panoramic’ whole school pic is a piece of tosh though?
It seemed a caring article at first and then descends into fiery family attack.

I know she always makes everything about herself but as this was sparked by someone's awful and genuine loss, I thought it might be different. Nope, just more Liz "my life was the worst" Jones.

I know she always makes everything about herself but as this was sparked by someone's awful and genuine loss, I thought it might be different. Nope, just more Liz "my life was the worst" Jones.
It's like she started the piece with good intentions but within 100 words was irresistibly drawn to the usual grim rehashing of the past.

Thanks.. I did wonder if they both were? She harangues them all so much that it’s hard to read at times.
I still think the ‘panoramic’ whole school pic is a piece of tosh though?
It seemed a caring article at first and then descends into fiery family attack.
Actually, we used to have 'panoramic' photos... the camera was on a sort of clockwork base and ( it was proved!) if you were at the end of a row and fleet of foot, it was possible to appear twice!

Reactions: 5
Don't know why she needed the photo sent to her when she already had it back in 2010, when she wrote an article about it

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.