Liz Jones #3 The FRS proclaimed she looked lovely and young, but then she soiled her Myla thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone give me a hint to the current abode allegedly under offer please? šŸ”
just look further up the page at mediastar's post, they've quoted me where I linked to the rightmove website

I keep on wondering why itā€™s still being advertised as unsold? She made an offer and said she was accepted.
Now Iā€™m thinking she either didnā€™t get a mortgage or withdrew.
If she lost it why publish that three week old article about ā€˜getting her dream homeā€™?
Beyond madness.
Of course in England you still have ā€˜Gazumpingā€™ donā€™t you? Again why draw attention to a house youā€™re in the process of buying until contracts are finalised.
Because she tells many lies, in fact, most of what she writes is lies, it's a badly written fantasy novel, the only problem being, she claims it is the truth and as such the holes in the plot are big enough to drive a double decker bus through, which just leaves the reader thinking Eh? What? If she just decided to make it a fantasy novel about a washed up fashion writer trying to find her place, in a world that no longer fetes her and where life is totally different to the glitz and glamour she once knew, she actually might get away with that, as long as she admitted it was fiction.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
just look further up the page at mediastar's post, they've quoted me where I linked to the rightmove website

Because she tells many lies, in fact, most of what she writes is lies, it's a badly written fantasy novel, the only problem being, she claims it is the truth and as such the holes in the plot are big enough to drive a double decker bus through, which just leaves the reader thinking Eh? What? If she just decided to make it a fantasy novel about a washed up fashion writer trying to find her place, in a world that no longer fetes her and where life is totally different to the glitz and glamour she once knew, she actually might get away with that, as long as she admitted it was fiction.
Shes rapidly morphing into a Katie Price wannabe šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 2
At least Katie Price has had relationships with pop stars, unlike jug ears who just made up a fantasy person.

Reactions: 3
Shes rapidly morphing into a Katie Price wannabe šŸ˜†
They both have a horrific track record of animals dying in their possession sadly.

Yeah I know but again it affects so many others? The house owner has had his/ her house slagged off publicly ā€˜It needs guttingā€™.. ā€˜Wave mosaic around bathā€¦ā€™ etc. Sheā€™s berated her previous landlady and her estate agents, next sheā€™ll probably vilify the estate agents and mortgage lenders for the Pottergate house? Sheā€™s using her column to name and shame and affect others livelihoods. I cannot think of another writer who does this so shamelessly.
@Bellagio was right to complain when he was named in her column. Iā€™m sure others have too but nothing seems to happen. I truly wish she was censured for the chaos and lies she perpetuates.. but each week it continues.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I truly wish she was censured for the chaos and lies she perpetuates.. but each week it continues.
This...and this is why I post here, I really do want to see her on her arse for all of the things she has done to others, and whilst I won't know when and what has happened (unless she's taken to court for one reason or another) when her column disappears for good, I will be happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Can anyone give me a hint to the current abode .
I keep on wondering why itā€™s still being advertised as unsold? She made an offer and said she was accepted.
Now Iā€™m thinking she either didnā€™t get a mortgage or withdrew.
If she lost it why publish that three week old article about ā€˜getting her dream homeā€™?
Beyond madness.
Of course in England you still have ā€˜Gazumpingā€™ donā€™t you? Again why draw attention to a house youā€™re in the process of buying until contracts are finalised.
Interestingly, it says the current details were posted on 27/10, so I suspect she hoofed in an offer then her mortgage fell through...

Reactions: 2
Indeed. There isnā€™t a person who posts on this thread who would claim theyā€™d bagged a house before theyā€™d secured the mortgage funding?
Talk about counting chickens before theyā€™ve hatched.

Indeed. There isnā€™t a person who posts on this thread who would claim theyā€™d bagged a house before theyā€™d secured the mortgage funding?
Talk about counting chickens before theyā€™ve hatched.
The EA representing the house canā€™t take it off the market until theyā€™ve seen a few bits of documentation like your agreement in principle, ID, payslips, I canā€™t remember what else but I created a .pdf of it to send over in the car after a viewing the 2022 market was so mental lol.

Obviously this doesnā€™t mean anything in the long journey between offer accepted & exchange but itā€™s mental to not have even completed the first step and be publishing content about it?!

The EA representing the house canā€™t take it off the market until theyā€™ve seen a few bits of documentation like your agreement in principle, ID, payslips, I canā€™t remember what else but I created a .pdf of it to send over in the car after a viewing the 2022 market was so mental lol.

Obviously this doesnā€™t mean anything in the long journey between offer accepted & exchange but itā€™s mental to not have even completed the first step and be publishing content about it?!
The first thing you do when your offer is accepted is make sure it's taken off the market.

Reactions: 6
well I suppose we'll have to wait and see what utter garbage she is spouting this week, will she be having a moan fest because she didn't get the house/mortgage? Of course it will be through no fault of her own. Or will we be back to fantasy dating? One thing I know for sure, it will be a pile of shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The stupid woman is on Twitter saying Gracie had a bad night, gagging and fainting! Take the poor animal to the vet, she elderly, incontinent and probably coming to the end of her life but she is failing to address it again.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I hate that she uses the animals for sympathy, you can't possibly be mean to her because one of her dogs is ill, but as you say @SamBamford she won't address it and do the right thing for the dogs, it's always about her :mad:

The stupid woman is on Twitter saying Gracie had a bad night, gagging and fainting! Take the poor animal to the vet, she elderly, incontinent and probably coming to the end of her life but she is failing to address it again.
She is not fit to keep dogs, she has no idea how to look after them and her stupid followers on Twitter just make her worse!

Reactions: 8
She is not fit to keep dogs, she has no idea how to look after them and her stupid followers on Twitter just make her worse!
Didnā€™t one of us say sheā€™d have an animal collapse before Christmas. So predictable even though itā€™s a shame for ailing Gracie.
well I suppose we'll have to wait and see what utter garbage she is spouting this week, will she be having a moan fest because she didn't get the house/mortgage? Of course it will be through no fault of her own. Or will we be back to fantasy dating? One thing I know for sure, it will be a pile of shite.
Whereā€™s the Rock Star? Didnā€™t he go out for milk and not returnā€¦ sheā€™s had one imaginary conversation with him since then. Struth I hope we donā€™t get his big cock and cystitis served up again before Christmas!šŸ˜§šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Remember when she was writing that one of her elderly collies was having ā€œperiodsā€ and thought it was funny ā€¦ yes unsurprisingly the poor dog had cancer and died not long after. And when the time does come she will no doubt replace Gracie with another imported dog like poor Teddy, distressing both the new dog and her other elderly collies

• Angry
  • Sad
Didnā€™t one of us say sheā€™d have an animal collapse before Christmas. So predictable even though itā€™s a shame for ailing Gracie.

Whereā€™s the Rock Star? Didnā€™t he go out for milk and not returnā€¦ sheā€™s had one imaginary conversation with him since then. Struth I hope we donā€™t get his big cock and cystitis served up again before Christmas!šŸ˜§šŸ˜‚
She'll be writing about being homeless at Christmas. She said in the Diary on 13 November she had been served with a Section 21 giving her 2 months to get out. If the diary is 3 weeks behind that takes her up to 18 December and she's out. Of course the alternative is she's fooled everyone into thinking she's bought/buying the Pottergate house when in fact she has rented a hovel somewhere (will have to be a hovel to take the 4 feral hounds) and intends to pass it off as hers (she has form don't forget)

Crivens! Sheā€™s over on Twitter now asking people to ā€˜spend the night in conversation with herā€™.. at a ā€˜Top London Hotelā€™ and you get a goodie bag!šŸ˜Ø
Words are a failingā€¦.
F73E7FB8-BDD1-4424-86FB-05B0E615EEB3.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
No No No No NO please don't anyone give her money..it might seem like it could be a good laugh..but it won't be (well kinda will) but she'll just lie about anything she's asked and it will be a waste of time and money..and that witch shouldn't get 1p from anyone

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.