Liz Jones #3 The FRS proclaimed she looked lovely and young, but then she soiled her Myla thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must be getting her timeline confused (as does she, to be fair). How could she have got through bankruptcy with a parcel of land still to her name? Surely this would have been seized and sold off?
No you’re not confused. It’s been discussed before. She did rent out land but I suppose most folk would have assumed she’d declared that and any proceeds would go to paying off her debts? She changed debt practitioners early on.. she was being hounded for undeclared jewellery and stuff she got Nic to sell for her on eBay. She went to Stepchange (the debt practitioners charity)and they seemed softer on her?
It’s up for debate whether she managed to hide proceeds of the land. It would certainly answer for her ability to get a mortgage.
Her discharge from bankruptcy isn’t until 2023..
It does seem strange that the house is still being advertised with no ‘Under Offer’banner??

Reactions: 2
Considering that her column is about 3 weeks behind, and she's claiming she made an offer that was accepted, that's not what the rightmove website seems to suggest, it's still up for sale, no under offer, or sold stcm or anything. Another thing, she claimed that the house is full of stuff, which it most certainly is, but of course it would be full of stuff, the current owner has obviously not moved yet, but I'm quite sure they'll take their stuff with them when they go.

I have no idea about that, but another poster seems to think it is a possibility and that she basically hid the asset from the official receiver..if that is the case, then she should be in prison, that is a serious offence. But who would know, she is a liar who lies, and she is possibly lying about this place as well, and in reality is frantically looking around for another rental that will allow the dogs, she's probably going to have a hard time with that.

She will however continue to lie about her life and I'm sure we'll be regaled with tales of wonderful prestigious properties, with all the necessary designer tat to go with it.
I think you're right, the Pottergate house is just a cover (why would you practically give away the address of your new home to all and sundry?) She'll find another rented place and pass it off as hers, she's got previous form for this after all

Reactions: 6
I think you're right, the Pottergate house is just a cover (why would you practically give away the address of your new home to all and sundry?) She'll find another rented place and pass it off as hers, she's got previous form for this after all
She is so bad at technology, it's possible she doesn't realise that simple details can be easily tracked in seconds.

Reactions: 4
One thing seems to be a cert: we're heading for yet another "poor meeeeee" Christmas yawnathon!

• Haha
Likely topics for Christmas:

1. She invites David to stay. He says he'll come and she gets all his favourite foods in and then he says no, he's not feeling good, and can't get erections.
2. She'll have a pet-astrophe. One or other animal will go down with laminitis/standing at the top of the stairs barking/eating cats and will have to be tearfully put down.
3. She will make up some shite about the fake rock star inviting her to a new years' eve party but she won't go because all his "gang" dislike her and someone will take a picture of her appearing to stick drugs up her hooter.
4. Nic will slaughter her and not a court in the land would convict her if she did.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

1. She invites David to stay. He says he'll come and she gets all his favourite foods in and then he says no, he's not feeling good, and can't get erections.
2. She'll have a pet-astrophe. One or other animal will go down with laminitis/standing at the top of the stairs barking/eating cats and will have to be tearfully put down.
3. She will make up some shite about the fake rock star inviting her to a new years' eve party but she won't go because all his "gang" dislike her and someone will take a picture of her appearing to stick drugs up her hooter.
4. Nic will slaughter her and not a court in the land would convict her if she did.
5. She will tit herself again whilst enjoying a pre Xmas cocktail in a nearby hostelry.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
5. She will tit herself again whilst enjoying a pre Xmas cocktail in a nearby hostelry.
Please Noooo..I was damaged enough by the first one, and the constantly incontinent collies...

I could say that I do not want to read about such things, however, her column is a never ending flow of tit and piss, so if I read it, that's what I can expect

Please Noooo..I was damaged enough by the first one, and the constantly incontinent collies...

I could say that I do not want to read about such things, however, her column is a never ending flow of tit and piss, so if I read it, that's what I can expect
I still can’t understand why someone who wants you to think she is used to the finer things in life would mention the public tit. Bizarre if true, even more bizarre if not. Soiled her brand, pun intended.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

6. She will spend a king's ransom on festive supplies (drink), invite either Isobel (who stitched her up over Lawn House) or the mysterious Andrea to spend Christmas only to be horrified that they turned up empty-handed, didn't wash up, let the fire go out, refused to walk the dogs/poo pick then bribes David to join her on a mini-break where either Mr Wobbly fails to hide his helmet or he does't turn up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
6. She will spend a king's ransom on festive supplies (drink), invite either Isobel (who stitched her up over Lawn House) or the mysterious Andrea to spend Christmas only to be horrified that they turned up empty-handed, didn't wash up, let the fire go out, refused to walk the dogs/poo pick then bribes David to join her on a mini-break where either Mr Wobbly fails to hide his helmet or he does't turn up.
OMG.. ‘Fails to hide his helmet!!’ Kudos!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you remember Alan Freeman and his countdown to number one on the hit parade? God I'm old. I think of him whenever I read poo-picker because he would refer to his listeners as "pop-pickers". What will be number one on the predictable likely faecal top ten? (Dur dur durrr duh duh durrrr...)

"Mr Wobbly fails to hide his helmet" sounds like a future David Walliams book.

• Haha
Do you remember Alan Freeman and his countdown to number one on the hit parade? God I'm old. I think of him whenever I read poo-picker because he would refer to his listeners as "pop-pickers". What will be number one on the predictable likely faecal top ten? (Dur dur durrr duh duh durrrr...)

"Mr Wobbly fails to hide his helmet" sounds like a future David Walliams book.
All right? Hold tight! Not 'arf!!

It could end up like the nativity story, with no baby. She's homeless, riding on one of her ponies, with four hounds nipping at its fetlocks, riding across the moors looking for somewhere to stay because her landlady had the temerity to evict her. Every inn turns her away because there is no room (and they don't want pissing biting dogs running wild), and she ends up in Nic's shed, on a bale of hay. Then add in a bit of Wuthering Heights, as she taps on the window in a snowstorm..."Nic, Niiiiiic, let me iiiiiiiin". Nic closes the curtains and pours another Baileys.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

7. Nigel from Dorset proposes, they buy a mini mansion on the coast and live happily ever after

• Haha
At Christmas I’m kinda hoping that David rekindles things with Garnier Fructis woman despite ( according to Jonesie) her short limbs and permed hair? It would be great if GF woman’s tantric yoga skills revive ol’ Scracie’s libido and they go off into the sunset together.
Liz I think will be having cranberry nut roast on her Tod.. although she may have a life sized cardboard cut out of Monty Don at her festive table?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At Christmas I’m kinda hoping that David rekindles things with Garnier Fructis woman despite ( according to Jonesie) her short limbs and permed hair? It would be great if GF woman’s tantric yoga skills revive ol’ Scracie’s libido and they go off into the sunset together.
Liz I think will be having cranberry nut roast on her Tod.. although she may have a life sized cardboard cut out of Monty Don at her festive table?
The words festive and Liz don't belong in the same sentence

Grade II listed? I'm actually gutted she's not buying it as she would be moaning about all the massively expensive renovations she'll be 'prevented' from making...
Or she would just get stuck in, do stuff anyway and when she got into trouble and had massive fines, as well as having to restore it to its original state, it would be a chorus of Whyyyy Meeeeeeeeeee...if I was a wealthy man they wouldn't be doing this to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I keep on wondering why it’s still being advertised as unsold? She made an offer and said she was accepted.
Now I’m thinking she either didn’t get a mortgage or withdrew.
If she lost it why publish that three week old article about ‘getting her dream home’?
Beyond madness.
Of course in England you still have ‘Gazumping’ don’t you? Again why draw attention to a house you’re in the process of buying until contracts are finalised.

Reactions: 3
Can anyone give me a hint to the current abode allegedly under offer please? 🏡

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.