Liz Fraser #6 Liz Can't Even Fraser Paragraph Properly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the woe is me… move house four times…eh?
Is that something that happened to you Liz or ….

1. Did you have to move out your gorgeous family home provided by Harry, where your two teenage girls and one young boy live because your stopped bleeping the semi famous, ‘he who must not be’ and instead start bleeping the alcoholic barista who worked at your local. Ooo. Who you KNEW was married as you attended his wedding.

2. next home. Cambridge rental. Where you enjoyed lots of arguing and shagging against kitchen cabinets ( source Coming Clean). Kids were left with dad in martial home. He worked and paid for all, HELD FORT and provided love And stability while you shagged against counters and provided coin 🪙 for your known alcoholic lover to keep drinking.

3. 3rd home. Venice flat. Presumably bought with Harry’s money ( paid Her out of family house so as to keep safe home life for distraught and humiliated kids). Enough cash to pay 6 months of Airbnb while repairs done. Of course Liz spent most of that time openly arguing and brawling with Mike with poor wee baby witnessing (source Coming Clean)

4. 4 th house , Oxford . The ‘rabbit hutch’ ( according to Liz this half mil property is a simple rabbit hutch) bought with no mortgage - presumably still either Harry pay off or some input from parents. Liz has never earned that sum combined in her life, let alone enough to buy senza mortgage. This house purchase happened because Liz followed her ‘toxic’ lover back to England after they could not stop fighting. So she could continue fighting with him AND alienate the child for two years for him. Thankfully that was resolved as there was a lot of inappropriate behaviour with S shown by Liz on insta etc ( 6 year old child stuffed in buggy at 10pm to buy cherry tomatoes manically at Tesco express - humiliating if school friends saw.
very meagre food portions.
Strapped for hours on back of bikes for marathon type rides on curved main roads in France.
Lots of dictated notes to Liz).

Reactions: 4
Liz LOVES kids! All her posts are just to get back at Tattle these days. Anyone noticed? At least it keeps her busy now we know the retreats were pure fantasy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
LIZ LOVES KIDS

hmmm

So we can deduce she’s after a man who either

1. is married with kids
2. Has grandkids

She doesn’t do anything without an ulterior notice

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Liz has been writing herself notes again! Would a 6 year old REALLY write ‘for laps time’. Come ON. This is just Liz reminding the world what a fabulous runner she is every bloody five minutes snore 💤

• Haha
I'm assuming her parents aren't home when she is taking nude photos while skinny dipping in their pool?
Assumably with her 6 year old. I’m no prude, but…. Post 1: I love kids Post 2: I love skinny dipping
---
Liz has been writing herself notes again! Would a 6 year old REALLY write ‘for laps time’. Come ON. This is just Liz reminding the world what a fabulous runner she is every bloody five minutes snore 💤
Or asked to skinny dip with her mother?

Or ask to take photos of her skinny dipping mother?

Reactions: 1
Liz LOVES kids! All her posts are just to get back at Tattle these days. Anyone noticed? At least it keeps her busy now we know the retreats were pure fantasy.
Well I didn’t see her at the park.

I’m sure we’d have grabbed the chance to skinny dip with her had we!

Where exactly were you Liz?

Reactions: 2
I love the ‘this insta feed will be an election-free zone, I only want to talk about lovely things’ 😆🤣. Nice little pre-emptive move there to cover up for the fact that she doesn’t have the foggiest even who the PM is. She’s far too busy disappearing up her own behind and setting up photo shoots of herself to have a single CLUE what’s going on in the world.

• Haha
Now now now. Are we forgetting she's PARENTING EXPERT and DEFENDER OF WOMEN? She'll be so politically clued up and understanding of issues, policies and plans that us simpletons wouldn't understand her lengthy debate and in depth discussions - she's keeping it light for our little trolly brains.
Nude swimming, LOTS OF WORDS WRITTEN and giggly chats are her way of patronising, I mean letting us in, to her softer and kinder side

• Haha
I love the ‘this insta feed will be an election-free zone, I only want to talk about lovely things’ 😆🤣. Nice little pre-emptive move there to cover up for the fact that she doesn’t have the foggiest even who the PM is. She’s far too busy disappearing up her own behind and setting up photo shoots of herself to have a single CLUE what’s going on in the world.
And how she should care if…. she cares about wellbeing of women and children. Oh. She doesn’t.
---
Now now now. Are we forgetting she's PARENTING EXPERT and DEFENDER OF WOMEN? She'll be so politically clued up and understanding of issues, policies and plans that us simpletons wouldn't understand her lengthy debate and in depth discussions - she's keeping it light for our little trolly brains.
Nude swimming, LOTS OF WORDS WRITTEN and giggly chats are her way of patronising, I mean letting us in, to her softer and kinder side
Loads of word written that we MIGHT SEE. Nice cover Liz! 35000 words of hot air 😅

Reactions: 1
Who on earth takes pictures at a funeral?

I’m the same age as Liz so have been to my fair share of funerals but I do not possess a single picture of me at one. Nor was a single picture of me - or anyone else - ever taken at any funeral I have attended.

What level of narcissism does this woman have to have all these photographs of herself in the unlikeliest of occasions?

Does she spend all day flicking through old photo albums?

Jesus her life is empty.

• Sick
  • Haha
Who on earth takes pictures at a funeral?

I’m the same age as Liz so have been to my fair share of funerals but I do not possess a single picture of me at one. Nor was a single picture of me - or anyone else - ever taken at any funeral I have attended.

What level of narcissism does this woman have to have all these photographs of herself in the unlikeliest of occasions?

Does she spend all day flicking through old photo albums?

Jesus her life is empty.
oh, she took photos of a funeral last summer snd posted on Instagram.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
He looks like he knew she would abandon him for a man and new child in not many years time.
---
Long blond hair? She forever English mouse brown. #deluded

Did she also dye the child’s hair ‘orange’? As a ‘photographer’ you’d think LF would know about lighting and flash… That is light bouncing off her very nondescript mousey hair. That she had cut short.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How must her older children feel reading her posts, especially ones like the travelling alone one from this morning. Anyone who gives her air time as a "parenting expert" should be ashamed of themselves

• Angry
Reactions: 6
How must her older children feel reading her posts, especially ones like the travelling alone one from this morning. Anyone who gives her air time as a "parenting expert" should be ashamed of themselves
So harsh. So unkind.

Not just to her older children, but to Harry and Mike and his ex wife who she took him from to, travel with him.

This though: With the exception of my 6-year-old, with whom I have travelled to so many places she almost needs a new passport already, the pages are so filled with border control stamps from Paris to Rome to Venice to Munich, Palermo to Pisa, Catania to Innsbruck, and with whom I have developed such a natural and easy travelling rhythm we are almost AS ONE, and have not once, in all this extensive, adventurous and bonding travelling, had an argument or irritation, a disagreement about what to do or a moment of annoyance, and whose observations and company I ADORE.

1) border control stamps???? She’s taken her to Italy, France, Sicily and Austria!

2) children have 5 year passports so it is due / has recently been renewed.

3) Almost as one while she could be wedged into bike or buggy and controlled. When did they last travel together? Not for at least a year… since Mike took over as primary parent and possibly S could voice her holiday experiences.

4) Unless living in fear of their parent, no toddler or young child ever has not argued, complained, thrown a tantrum.

Pure thought control and manipulation. No doubt, gaslighting the older three, Mike and Harry. “It’s your fault not mine.” “You made me do it.”

• Wow
Oh Liz, I think everyone knows you travel alone because you have no choice.

As for “knowing when to interact and when to stay silent” - this is not something you have any skill at whatsoever I’m afraid. 😆

• Haha