Liz Fraser #6 Liz Can't Even Fraser Paragraph Properly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new thread title was a late entry and well ahead of others. Nice work @Ginnyreturns!

Old thread here:

Recap. Blah blah can't talk about it, more later, very private, YEARS of agonising BS, Provence blah blah, DEFINITELY changing the world for the better by attending a London Advertising Week industry conference, leading to LOADS of important life-changing work which I won't be speaking of here, YET.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Recap paraphrase:
same old distorted s*%!,
attempted new audience,
same overwhelming disinterest

FAIL

Reactions: 1
Morning trolls. I’m just pouring my morning coffee into a cup that’s balanced precariously on a window sill…. and I’m not wearing any make up.

• Haha
Morning trolls. I’m just pouring my morning coffee into a cup that’s balanced precariously on a window sill…. and I’m not wearing any make up.
Or pants. Got my flattering light on and the tripod set up!

Reactions: 2
Beat you all. I've been for a RUN. Although I'm no Liz :( I went with my friend and we talk and laughed and made plans as well, and didn't do a mile in 33.2 seconds. I'm so unhappy, clearly..

Reactions: 3
If anybody hasn't seen this and needs a laugh today - this is what comes up when you view Insta anonymously:

Liz Fraser is the founder of the women's publisher, Edgeway Press, and is well-known for her incredible work as an author, solo mother, domestic violence survivor, runner, and ambassador for the National Centre for Domestic Violence. Her Instagram profile, @lizfraser1, offers a glimpse into her dynamic and inspiring life, including her work, family, and personal achievements. Her feed features stunning photos of her running adventures, as well as images of her book covers and other projects she's working on. Liz also shares personal stories and insights, giving her followers an intimate look into her journey as a survivor and advocate. Follow Liz on Instagram to get inspired by her remarkable story and stay up-to-date on her latest projects and accomplishments.

• Wow
  • Haha
It’s on a par with Liz’s writing anyway. She’s so work shy, she should write her entire next book (book #120?) using AI. Then she can just carry on taking selfies 24/7.

Reactions: 4
Could someone kindly tell me why Liz talking about trolling and the horrible damage it inflicts relates or requires five more photos of Liz in an insta post? Oh right, thank you. The post isn’t about THAT, it’s about LIZ. And how she looks so fab in her white uniform of late. Bit of advice love, I hope you have your stories / timeline of lies straight for when you meet with Nike, I’m sure it will be a very thorough meeting. New Ambassadorship I’m assuming? Or similar to your hotel PR jobs? Good luck with all the requests for meetings and fitting in your travel and writing retreats too!

• Haha
I'm not too sure about the white uniform - it's a bit Liz Hurley 1990 crossed with Prince William's disastrous Colonial tour crossed with a pharmacist.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's listed all her achievements of today, just in case anybody wasn't feeling inadequate enough, including even chopping down a massive ash tree single handed and sawing it into logs! Wow. Well, all I've done is prepared food for some dinner guests and stuffed my face with croissants but oddly I don't feel the need to put that on Instagram.

• Haha
I'm in the bath and weirdly have no compulsion to take a photo of my legs. Again, I'm clearly NOT HAPPY AND FULFILLED

I thought she said she was making risotto? What was that on the table?? Rice and bark from the tree she just took down? 😂

Oh but you are missing the point :p she was making dinner for four which turned into five. Yes five people at a table. Imagine that (but yes, not risotto)

• Haha
I'd love to see her piece
Me too. Is there a transcript of her panel contribution?
---
Oh but you are missing the point :p she was making dinner for four which turned into five. Yes five people at a table. Imagine that (but yes, not risotto)
WTF, literally and her, A MOTHER
The stages of decay this cucumber went to to get to this. Not one to brag about.
---
Mind you are these stats worthy of bragging? Hardly an influencer. We have greater engagement than Liz. Maybe Nike should sponsor us!

Brookes, how’s your brand ambassador doing for you?! 😂
---
The 25 giant logs from the ash sapling. Well, this didn’t happen!

1) we’d have photos of her sawing it… wearing tiny shorts.

2) a sapling is spindly and green, so can’t be logged. Least not into 25 “huge logs.”

3) we’d have photos of sweat dripping down her clevage like a water melon

4) “This tree has been connected to witchcraft since ancient times. It was often planted outside houses to ward off witches.”
---
Stay classy Liz. Gaslighting your own kids and an entire generation is not classy.

Are we to assume you ate the cucumber yourself?
---
Me too. Is there a transcript of her panel contribution?
---

WTF, literally and her, A MOTHER
The stages of decay this cucumber went to to get to this. Not one to brag about.
---
Mind you are these stats worthy of bragging? Hardly an influencer. We have greater engagement than Liz. Maybe Nike should sponsor us!

Brookes, how’s your brand ambassador doing for you?! 😂
---
The 25 giant logs from the ash sapling. Well, this didn’t happen!

1) we’d have photos of her sawing it… wearing tiny shorts.

2) a sapling is spindly and green, so can’t be logged. Least not into 25 “huge logs.”

3) we’d have photos of sweat dripping down her clevage like a water melon

4) “This tree has been connected to witchcraft since ancient times. It was often planted outside houses to ward off witches.”
---
Stay classy Liz. Gaslighting your own kids and an entire generation is not classy.

Are we to assume you ate the cucumber yourself?
I won’t say what Marstonroadmr assumes has happened to the cucumber 🥒 🕳😱😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha