Liz Fraser #6 Liz Can't Even Fraser Paragraph Properly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Liz is firmly ensconced in the hoarder parents' house, spending her days alternating between trawling through photographs of herself and skinny-dipping in the pool. Same as last summer. And the one before.

Also, "knowing when to interact" - eg blagging her way into some peasant family's home for Christmas lunch; or "when to stay silent" - eg lurking down some damp and dreary back passage to photograph old peasant men's lemons ......

@Needham - I'd say she is pretty skilled at it, tbf! 😉 😂😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where is our parenting expert when the country needs her thoughts on the return of National Service?!

Nowhere to be seen, obviously. It won't affect her. Won’t know if it affects her kids. Likely doesn’t care.

oh, she’ll be on TV to discuss it quick enough though, if a man asks her.

Liz Fraser should be banned from giving any opinion on media funded by the public, whether by taxpayers or those targeted by advertisers.

#notourspokesperson

• Heart
All those boring photos of herself as a child or in her 'sexy as hell' baggy jeans and the only photo of her mother appears to not even show her mother's head. Sigh. What a selfish and shallow person she is, obsessed with her own image, not interested in anything or anyone outside her tiny circle of ME ME ME.

• Haha
‘sexy as hell’ 😆 we should use that as a shorthand piss-take hashtag for Liz describing herself 99.9% of the time. (#SAH) 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Absolutely! No doubt she can still fit into those clothes she wore in that pic of her as a toddler too #SAH🔥

• Haha
  • Sick
I'm not sure she's mentioned her childrens' ages has she? Or her age or the age gaps between the 4 or the fact that she runs and travel and is HAPPY and utterly stunning and <hot>? I *may* have missed it all of course.... Lil ole modest thing she is

• Haha
Is she having a pop at Mike’s gf? B looks fabulous in a pair of dungarees 🔥 even.
---
Poor Scout, all set to endure a trip to Prague with Liz this week.

#prayforscout

#whatnocambridge3

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Is she having a pop at Mike’s gf? B looks fabulous in a pair of dungarees 🔥 even.
---
Poor Scout, all set to endure a trip to Prague with Liz this week.

#prayforscout

#whatnocambridge3
Prague - you mean ‘home’? Anyone notice that Prague is suddenly now ‘home’ to this sexy 🔥🔥 citizen of the world in her age 13 clothes despite being a 50 (sorry, ooops!) 49 year old MOTHER

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ironic that she offered trigger warnings for anorexia on a post a couple of days ago but today she is crowing that she (a MOTHER of FOUR and almost FIFTY) can fit into clothes she wore pre puberty. Think before you boast Liz.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I see La Fraser is still spending huge amounts of time sitting alone in the parents' hoarder house attic, gazing at photographs of herself and marvelling that she was once a little girl, who wore little girl clothes of the era, and did little girl things ....... just like everybody else. Has childhood trauma made her blank out her early years or something? Does she need these photographic props to remind her of a time she can't even remember?

It is beyond bizarre for a nearly-50-year-old MOTHER to spend endless solitary days alone in her parents' empty house searching through thousands of old photographs of herself as a kid. I don't know about YOU LOT, but my days are busy either working or spending time with friends and family, INCLUDING my grown-up children (with whom I still have a warm relationship). I wouldn't waste 5 minutes on looking for crappy photos of me, especially ones of me doing nothing of any consequence. Did chiselled-jawed mother spend her every waking minute taking photographs or something? Even when the subjects were doing nothing remotely interesting? Is that where Liz gets the habit from? Is it just learned behaviour which she can't manage to overcome? (If so, I wonder who the infidelity habit came from, if that's also learned behaviour. Now, there's an interesting one ...........)

And also, one of you lovely lot posted up-thread the other day about how the Venice Writer Retreats were 6 years in the planning. I don't want to sound mean, but that was some pretty dismal planning, if they've already fizzled to nothing after one pretend customer last month. I know an inability to plan for actual success LF's USP but still. Could she not have got her act together and actually done something properly? For once? I think what really happened is that for 6 years she fantasised about the attention and adulation such a venture might offer to her, then finally announced to the world that the retreats were happening, yakked on and on about her excitement about them in her usual OTT manner, changed her bio yet again, provided some dates (though got a bit mixed up as to how many days there are in a 4-day retreat - that would be FOUR, Liz, not three!), wrote some snarky blurb about what they WEREN'T going to be (loosely translated as 'value for money'), then just crossed her fingers and hoped for a miracle.

Then talked about a lot of other things to divert attention from yet another failed venture.

I mean, there have been 'retreats', but they have all been Liz's. Retreats from actually doing anything to make her fantasy ventures actually happen.

When it comes to retreating, she's actually a bit of a master!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love that ‘this is not a political post by the way’ in her last insta contribution - she’s still trying to infer that, if she wanted to, she’d have something knowledgeable to say about politics - but she CHOOSES not to go there 🤣😆

• Haha
I cannot dream of a scenario where I would post a photo of me taken from a distance of me bending next to a buggy with some absolutely bog standard denim on and describing myself as being sexy as hell. Yes she’s describing the jeans 🙄 but … no … shes describing the wearer, ie herself. She’s utterly embarrassing and INTOXICATED with love and admiration for herself. She turns herself on with her slenderness. Bet when she wanks ( as often mentioned both in Coming clean and Twitter ) she’s getting off on her hard limbs- perhaps she has a limb fetish 🦵
i thought she looked like a teenage boy with long hair in sexy as hell 🔥 denimgate.

SPEAKING of hair. I was very interested with another of the stories… where she showed a rusty Bob and described dyeing her hair orange. Bizarre.. sure she told us she had never ever ever dyed her hair 🤥

weird how her hair changes colours 🤥 she’s shown us… on this magical mystery narcissist photo trip…. Bright blonde hair via ‘sexy as hell’, orange Bob, have seen conker brown at uni era, she’s looking like she has some all over dye light brown affair now with some muted highlights — not any grey of course… are we sure Liz flat out insists she’s never dyed her hair isn’t telling another of her standard little lie vomits?

• Wow
@intriguedbythis Think a cleaner pointed out upthread that the orange hair was just a trick of the light, since the kid in the photograph also seemed to have orange hair.

That's what I mean about her thinking that photographs prove something that she can't actually remember. This one 'proving' that she had dyed her hair orange, when she probably hadn't!

Reactions: 1
I cannot dream of a scenario where I would post a photo of me taken from a distance of me bending next to a buggy with some absolutely bog standard denim on and describing myself as being sexy as hell. Yes she’s describing the jeans 🙄 but … no … shes describing the wearer, ie herself. She’s utterly embarrassing and INTOXICATED with love and admiration for herself. She turns herself on with her slenderness. Bet when she wanks ( as often mentioned both in Coming clean and Twitter ) she’s getting off on her hard limbs- perhaps she has a limb fetish 🦵
i thought she looked like a teenage boy with long hair in sexy as hell 🔥 denimgate.

SPEAKING of hair. I was very interested with another of the stories… where she showed a rusty Bob and described dyeing her hair orange. Bizarre.. sure she told us she had never ever ever dyed her hair 🤥

weird how her hair changes colours 🤥 she’s shown us… on this magical mystery narcissist photo trip…. Bright blonde hair via ‘sexy as hell’, orange Bob, have seen conker brown at uni era, she’s looking like she has some all over dye light brown affair now with some muted highlights — not any grey of course… are we sure Liz flat out insists she’s never dyed her hair isn’t telling another of her standard little lie vomits?
Oh the hair has also been very dark brown in the past on the This Morning sofa, in the DM, and it’s dark as she squeezes herself in next to Billie-Jean King, pointing her legs in her direction and touching her arm thinking ‘bet you are getting such a thrill aren’t you, Billie Jean, am I not just gorgeous?’.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
‘Sexy’ jeans comment now gone
Good. Highly inappropriate, particularly alongside a photo where she's bending over one of her kids in a pushchair. I doubt very much that any of her children go anywhere near her insta, with good reason.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
@intriguedbythis Think a cleaner pointed out upthread that the orange hair was just a trick of the light, since the kid in the photograph also seemed to have orange hair.

That's what I mean about her thinking that photographs prove something that she can't actually remember. This one 'proving' that she had dyed her hair orange, when she probably hadn't!
Was in a separate story to the post and she referenced dyeing it orange x
---
The thing is.. doesn’t matter she dyed it but she made an entire post earlier this year literally saying she had never ever dyed her hair in her life. Her lies are entirely ridiculous
---
So nice to see the child relaxed with children of her age , beautifully kept hair and doing child appropriate activities
---
Referencing the photo up thread with stepmum of course 😉

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Prague - you mean ‘home’? Anyone notice that Prague is suddenly now ‘home’ to this sexy 🔥🔥 citizen of the world in her age 13 clothes despite being a 50 (sorry, ooops!) 49 year old MOTHER
I though Venice is home, but last weekend, Oxford is home. Now Prague is home. For most, home is where the kids are. Where are her kids?
---

She runs so fast she’s tripping over her lies.

Reactions: 2