Liz Fraser #6 Liz Can't Even Fraser Paragraph Properly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And we'll tell YOU what's not cool Lizzie, as you're so keen on telling us: Lying, cheating, grifting and pretending to be an advocate for women when you actually despise women - unless you can get near them to get their husbands.
That's very uncool.

Reactions: 5
And we'll tell YOU what's not cool Lizzie, as you're so keen on telling us: Lying, cheating, grifting and pretending to be an advocate for women when you actually despise women - unless you can get near them to get their husbands.
That's very uncool.
Edgeway Press was nearly cool, Liz, until the moment you said you'd decided it couldn't go ahead due to trolls and that it wasn't a problem for you personally because the money had been spent so bye here's a bikini

Reactions: 7
Liz is back to gaslighting, her favourite pastime.

I followed her for advice on recovering from domestic abuse. This scene is unrecognisable to me and to ObservingToo and the the many other domestic abuse victims she hoodwinked into supporting her financially in some capacity.

We are working hard to earn money to raise our children with no support of any kind from their fathers. we are not travelling, not even indulging in daily or even weekly coffees.

Liz has 4 children. Just one of these lives with her in any capacity. Less than half of the week. She is the minority parent, tied in law by the family court.

She’s not suggested ever that she misses her child (6). To the contrary, she makes it frighteningly clear than her life is far better without this child she kept from its father.

Her older children have not lived with her in any capacity since14, 17 and 19. They’ve not spent one Christmas with her in this time.

Liz is trolling her children more than anyone is trolling her.

“Child abuse is when anyone under the age of 18 is either being harmed or not properly looked after. There are four main categories of child abuse: physical abuse, emotional abuse, sexual abuse and neglect.” Met Police. Liz claims to work with the police on DV/DA policy yet she’s been abusing her own children for more than a decade.

If I’ve hot this wrong Liz, write a post that puts right the growing numbers of people who think along the lines I do.
---
Edgeway Press was nearly cool, Liz, until the moment you said you'd decided it couldn't go ahead due to trolls and that it wasn't a problem for you personally because the money had been spent so bye here's a bikini
Edgeway press would have been the perfect vehicle to fight trolling. But, EP didn’t exist beyond a hair brain idea and a revenue channel straight into your tax avoiding / benefits claiming purse.

Attachments

• Heart
The only comment she's got on that latest post is from a bloke called David who's discussing cowboy boots. Figures.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The only comment she's got on that latest post is from a bloke called David who's discussing cowboy boots. Figures.
Well, ACTUALLY! This guy said
1000004286.jpg

But are those eyes shining brightly? Or are they hooded and drugged looking? I don't know, I'm not an expert in eyes, unlike that guy!
1000004283.jpg

• Haha
How many businesses did she claim she runs recently? She seems to have an awful lot of time to sit around in working hours. Take photos of her laptop/ notebook/ coffee/ legs/ naked behind bush.
Almost like she ISNT really a business owner ar all…

a bit like when she live-streamed herself doing some random non-urgent DIY in Venice while apparently also hearing a sold out retreat to people who had flown there and spent hundreds of euros for flight, accommodation and retreat… hmmm sure

👃 🐀

• Haha
Well the next retreat starts tomorrow according to her website

MARCH 14-17 - 50% discount on ALL places for this special, pre-launch retreat.
APRIL: 25-28. FULLY BOOKED
MAY: 23-25
JUNE: 6-8
JULY: 4-6

Though it's all about Prague and France these days. Maybe the people who were on the fully booked April retreat will still be sitting patiently waiting for her to show up so at least there will be someone there to welcome the recruits for this one

Or could it be that the first 'retreat' was the equivalent of the paper samples for Edgeway Press? Another project ends before it begins

• Haha
Reactions: 3
On the subject of child abuse - imagine how much S must LOVE her life now with her little siblings compared to when she had to travel with her mother and spend all hours crushed into either a bike seat while Liz furiously cycled or a buggy while Liz manically ran. After constant dawn flights and having her room let out to strangers. That’s no life for a little one. How selfish. I recall Liz saying she didn’t miss her as much as she thought she would shortly after the custody arrangements changed, in an insta post. Not surprising really. I expect she got in the way. She had her uses though - taking pictures of mummy with very few clothes on for example.

@Needham Yes, it's nice to think that the family court could tell who was the more credible witness out of her and M, and make its child custody decision based on the best interest of their child. Liz' unilateral decision that the child had to be kept from her father was 100% wrong, according to the court decision. Liz definitely found not to be the best person to decide what was best for her own daughter. So much for being a parenting expert! In any case, even without all those ridiculous parental alienation shennanigans, I don't think any of us on here would rate LF's parenting history as anything other than shocking! Potentially very traumatising for ALL FOUR of her children. (And her, a MOTHER.)

And the May Venice 3-day-4-day (we don't know which) Writing Retreat tomorrow. Wonder how this one will manifest itself on SM. Could be that she totally ignores it and goes off on a tangent - new book, new notepad, writing, running, solo trip to European city, including night walks, bike hire, half a croissant, wine/coffee on windowsill, rooftop photograph from Airbnb window, shot of startled peasant down dingy back street etc? Or will she brazen it out and stay home lurking in the bushes with her norks carefully hidden by flowers, along with weirdly angled shots of dustbin-crusher thighs (and hint of crotch) in the 'rents pool? Or maybe she's off on the red-eye EasyJet flight to Venice (filming herself walking through Oxford at 3:55am) with her bag of fake limbs and an assortment of notebooks at the ready. I've memorised the rings on the pudgy hand of yore, so I'll know if she's dragged the same pensioner along for a fake retreat photoshoot in the poncey Italian hotel. (The hotel with the startled band, who Liz likes to randomly photograph.) There could also be another weird SM blackout, with the odd pink dot Insta square for the old time delinquent followers to 'like'! Oooh. It's all very exciting!

I guess by the end of tomorrow we'll have some sort of clue. Or not!

@Marstonroadmrs I'm still waiting to hear of the pool parties you will no doubt all have been invited to! I mean, Liz loves to spread joy, and what could be more joyful for young kids than a private pool party with your mates? Complete with lovely sizzling barbie and ice creams!

Just watched the election announcement and found myself musing on what her politics are...if she stops thinking about herself enough to be aware of such silly little things.

Anyone else who places themselves left right and centre of apparently being an advocate for women and DV and caring so much about rights, would surely have some idea of the politics behind legislation, policies, conviction statistics etc. I'm sure she's totally au fait with such things.. isn't she?

Reactions: 4
Just watched the election announcement and found myself musing on what her politics are...if she stops thinking about herself enough to be aware of such silly little things.

Anyone else who places themselves left right and centre of apparently being an advocate for women and DV and caring so much about rights, would surely have some idea of the politics behind legislation, policies, conviction statistics etc. I'm sure she's totally au fait with such things.. isn't she?
Cue next post from Liz, all about how she digs politics and it's her 'thing' since she did a qualification in it about a zillion years ago, etc etc.

• Haha
While hiding behind a bush saying 'A MAN once said I would be an AMAZING Prime Minister - my trauma made me so strong and stable'

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cue next post from Liz, all about how she digs politics and it's her 'thing' since she did a qualification in it about a zillion years ago, etc etc.
But she ‘doesn’t like to talk about it much’. Which is handy.

• Haha
Ooh ooh ooh. I have a MAN story, too!

A MAN whatsapped me today and told me he is coming on Wednesday to sort me out and asked how deep I want it. I replied that I wasn’t sure, and how deep did he think I should have it? The MAN suggested the deeper the better but with wide shallow margins and gently sloping edges to attract frogs, bats and hedgehogs .

Reader, the MAN is my gardener and this week he is going to make me a POND! 🐸🐸🐸 Ribbit!
Can't believe it. The MAN stood me up. Apparently today's weather was not conducive to digging a pond.

Well, Mr Gardening MAN, that's just too bad. I would have got out my large baps* as soon as you had arrived, so you missed out there. Big time!

Thing is ladies, should I now start a vendetta, write a book dissing his gardening skills, mock his dibber, turf him out of the garden centre (barefoot with baby on hip), post zillions of pond pics on SM with snarky comments about how much better they are than anything HE could do, and get my mug on Gardeners World talking bollocks about begonias to show him who is top frog?

Or should I just wait until next week, when the weather may be better?

* Bacon baps 😉

• Haha
@RhinoRhino the cad! When he eventually comes, lock him in the garden shed with just a banana for punishment.

I can’t stop laughing about the ‘bag of limbs’ you mentioned earlier.

I also can’t stop giggling STILL at the photo taken behind the pink flowers after “A MAN said” etc. She looks like she’s crouching in a pond or something. That ridiculously put-on beatific smile - as if she’s had some kind of holy vision. What a twerp! (I expect she thinks she herself is a holy vision tbh).

• Haha
She can’t lay her decades long challenge with eating disorders at Mike’s door, or Xxxx’s or even Harry’s. Her digital footprint tells her story more reliably than she. It must be time to let Mike move forward without her constant trilling.

Pregorexia: does this bump look big on me?

Relative values: Liz Fraser and her father

Last edited: