Liz Fraser #6 Liz Can't Even Fraser Paragraph Properly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liz park her OWN trauma story and consider her own child? She’s far too busy posting her favourite pics of herself tonight and telling us that a man says she hasn’t changed one bit in ten years! How about that! She’s absolutely pathetic.

Reactions: 4
As you know, I am 49 and I have 4 children aged 26 to 6, and I ran this mile in under 6 minutes - which is pretty damn fast.

Why hasn't she told us this before??? Goodness me! We had NO IDEA.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As you know, I am 49 and I have 4 children aged 26 to 6, and I ran this mile in under 6 minutes - which is pretty damn fast.

Most women can “have” 4 children. Not all women can nurture them.

for Liz, the 4 children are trophies. The age gaps are telling of darker dialogues.

Charlie is a post affair marriage “saver”.

Scout, the final nail in the coffin of a sick man’s marriage to his abused wife. Yes. Liz knew he was abusing his wife and Liz was too.

Harry and Mike are the MOTHER and father to those children. Liz monetises them.
---

If she has qualified for GB, actually qualified, I look forward to watching her race at the Paris Olympics. Liz is not one to give up this opportunity and neither should she.

Reactions: 3
@CambridgeBun Those links you posted are really revealing. La Fraser has put on record through the 'Relative Values' article that her eating disorders started when she was 'around 15'. Bye my calculations that would be pre-husband, pre-Mike, and pre-any other men.

As you say, it is unfair try to blame her eating disorder on Mike, when she'd already been in the grip of anorexia/bulimia on and off for nearly 25 years before she even met him. At 15 her main sphere of influence was her family, yet she never seems to ask herself (publicly at least) what it was about her upbringing/adolescence that sparked the start of a lifetime of ED's. Not an expert in this field by any means, and I guess some people will never know what sparked off their addictions, but to blame her problems on Mike - or any other man - is ridiculous when it started while she was still being 'nurtured' by her parents. She's totally trolling Mike on this one. It would be like Mike blaming his alcoholism on her. IMAGINE her RAGE if he tried to do that?

It's good that she is feeling better about herself and feels she has recovered from the trauma (again!), but I think us eagle-eyed cleaners will have all noted that her recovery did not start when Mike left her - quite the reverse. She was blubbing round Oxford for months on end and being incredibly erratic, not to mention making it her life's work to publicly trash Mike's reputation and alienate his child from him. I reckon her recovery has more likely coincided with the change in custody arrangements. She's now got more time to exercise, more time to go away, more time to run, swim, cycle and walk, more time to try and reel in a new man or two, more time to lurk in the bushes with her post-coital messy hair (she loves the outdoors, doesn't she? 😉 ), more time to photograph her legs on a bike, in the bath, in the private pool, the spa, the gym etc. No apparent need to work, either, due to being part of the privileged two-property owning class.

Since Mike won the custody case she's back to being able to do what she wants, like when she was married and supported by her husband. No job - just titting about pretending to write etc, for the most part nobody depending on her for their wellbeing, no responsibilities other than to herself.

Hardly surprising she's feeling goooooood.

But its nice to be happy. If she's in a good place, maybe she won't be tempted to tit on another woman's life by relentlessly targeting their husband. How many times has she done that so far? Four that we know about. Unless the Brandenburg Gate knee trembler had a wife, in which case it would be 5.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I also think the insistance on being HAPPY and more recent multiple refs to that fact that she is WONDERFULLY FREE are because she is still absolutely SEETHING that B has Mike and they are happy together. When Liz can’t have something, she tries to make it look like NOT having it is what she prefers, because she HAS to come out on top. We see you!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another MAN who was just leaving her house (there's a lot of those, aren't there?) has told her that she looks exactly the same today as she does in that photo from ten years ago that she just had to post up so that all the desperate Dereks will send her DM's to tell her she's hot....erm, except, she doesn't look the same as she did in that photo from 10 years. She has aged, like we all do, and now looks like an older version of that woman. That's normal. Not sure why she can't accept it.
---
Meanwhile in venice
Oh yes. Wonder how the 'fully-booked' retreat will go?!

Last edited:
It was the last one that was fully booked but didn't happen (not a troll. She was nowhere near Venice over that period by her own admission).
This one is I guess less fully booked but equally a fantasy

Reactions: 4
It was the last one that was fully booked but didn't happen (not a troll. She was nowhere near Venice over that period by her own admission).
This one is I guess less fully booked but equally a fantasy
Yes, she's clearly not in Venice. What a silly, ridiculous, deceptive life.
---
Liz park her OWN trauma story and consider her own child? She’s far too busy posting her favourite pics of herself tonight and telling us that a man says she hasn’t changed one bit in ten years! How about that! She’s absolutely pathetic.
Yes. There's a massive difference between loving yourself and blindly adoring yourself, isn't there?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Her posts and stories are really over the top fantasy land! Did you see she deleted all the creepy men comments or hid them from her latest post?
Once again taking advice from the Cleaning crew here! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looks like she’s desperately trying to get a rise out of Tattle this evening with her silly bikini post and another DM ‘deluge’ gratitude post. 🤣 💤 💤

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How many times can one person be back? This is rebirth number - actually I am not sure because I have lost count
Ooh yes, rebirth followed by a ceremonial baptism in the private pool? Wearing the traditional white robe red bikini of purity desperation 👙?

• Haha
The truthful chronology of PriviLiz's anorexia recovery is that the recovery commenced while living with M, and - as painstakingly chronicled in her tweets and special blog - with his support. Liz made sure her recovery diaries ran with barbs and pointed spears and, of course, lots of reminders that her writing is done to help people.

The diary blog is deleted now. A search on X for "lizfraser1 anorexia" will show more than you want to read, but I am sure Liz will find it helpful to be reminded of the timeline, if not the difficult time itself

1000004323.jpg

1000004328.jpg

1000004330.jpg
1000004332.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Sorry, genuine apology, clarification etc, I meant the last anorexic big issue. Did not mean to discount the ED issues from [young age through marriage how much can you warp a timeline?]