Liz Fraser #6 Liz Can't Even Fraser Paragraph Properly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look - Liz has just popped her head up from orgazming over pics of herself to notice she has a young daughter. Poor S seems to know that she needs to please Liz by painting and offering Liz….pictures of Liz. She knows the drill.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not sure she's mentioned her childrens' ages has she? Or her age or the age gaps between the 4 or the fact that she runs and travel and is HAPPY and utterly stunning and <hot>? I *may* have missed it all of course.... Lil ole modest thing she is
Liz, why are your children's current ages relevant? What were their ages when you abandoned them? This relevance is crucial in every context. 🔥
---
Oh look - Liz has just popped her head up from orgazming over pics of herself to notice she has a young daughter. Poor S seems to know that she needs to please Liz by painting and offering Liz….pictures of Liz. She knows the drill.
Paint a picture of Mummy with her fantasy blond hair and put minimal effort into an autumn tree to show that Mummy has little or nothing being nurtured in the autumn of her life. Yes, 50 is no longer the summer Lizzie babes. All starts to drop and fade from here onwards 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Liz is flattered that even a bot likes her photos and has posted a pic of its automated message. As long as it’s validation, who cares eh?! 😆🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope that all you lovely lot enjoyed your bank holiday gift from Liz, of a photograph of the best doorway in Arles. Who says she's not kind and giving?

• Haha
  • Heart
Clearly any outdoor parenting activities B can do, L can do better 🙄 in the meantime it’s as though Venice never existed
Yeah, she's keeping very quiet about Venice and not going there, because she knows that as soon as she mentions it she'll have to somehow explain why the sold-out retreats never happened.

• Haha
Oh I think she’s just baiting Tattle with the ‘I SO love living here’ comments - seeing as she says she so loves living in other places every two minutes. I think she’s also baiting Tattle with the chopped-down tree (and crying face) image, having claimed she chopped her own tree down last week (🤥). For someone who complains that she gets trolled, she certainly seems to go out of her way to provoke comment on purpose so she can then complain about it.

Oh I think she’s just baiting Tattle with the ‘I SO love living here’ comments - seeing as she says she so loves living in other places every two minutes. I think she’s also baiting Tattle with the chopped-down tree (and crying face) image, having claimed she chopped her own tree down last week (🤥). For someone who complains that she gets trolled, she certainly seems to go out of her way to provoke comment on purpose so she can then complain about it.
Perhaps it’s all research for Book 6!

• Haha
Ah but apparently book 6 is now a book she’s been writing “for years” so it can’t be “Trolling - it’s me, I’m the problem” 🤔

So many books, so little demand….

• Haha
Bit early, but I really want to call the next thread: 'Liz Fraser: The Hills are Alive with the Smell of Bullshit.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That latest post. It’s just laughable. Keep telling yourself that Liz. If you tell yourself enough times maybe YOU will believe but that’s about it.

it’s really incredible how narcissists never can face the reality of their actions or the truth.

And how many times can you say the same thing…and not realize that no one is listening.

Sigh.

and the “she must be” drivel … it would be nice if some were true.

like filled with regret, lost, embarrassed - might actually work in her favor. To sort out those feelings. But we cleaners know that’s impossible for this perfect almost 50 year old.

• Haha
I find that long post super embarrassing. She’s DESPERATELY trying to go viral. She is one of those fools that would have written an ‘open letter’ when they were the rage amongst influencers a few years ago … 😂 usually including suspiciously made up scenarios

you know the ones I mean?

like…

“Dear old woman on the bus…”

Or

“Dear former me…”

Utter cringe fest and HOWL for attention.

• Haha
Oh how funny. Someone has suggested she follow someone called Rhona Mitra as she is similar, and boy were they right. She’s the Liz of the southern hemisphere right down to the hair caressing and word salads. Enjoy!
---
IMG_3235.png

• Haha
I don’t know what kind of impact she thinks that long listy insta post is making because she trots this stuff out every day, and has been for the last two years at least.

She should actually set up some kind of macro with ready-made sentences to speed up the typing for her daily posts ahead of adding her thirst shots. She need just select the relevant labelled keys, per her whim, as follows, and all the self absorbed clap-trap will pop up and insert itself.

ALT+ SOLO
ALT+BLISS
ALT+HELP
ALT+ CALM
ALT + SERENE
ALT + RECOVERED
ALT + CPSD
ALT + MOTHER
ALT + 49
ALT + 4 KIDS
ALT+ 20 YEAR GAP
ALT+ THESE OLD RAGS