Liz Fraser #6 Liz Can't Even Fraser Paragraph Properly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Liz is itching to post a picture of herself (who else?!) and get some attention so sheā€™s pretending people have been concerned about her as a pretext šŸ˜‰. Canā€™t she write them DMs? I mean, they all write her LOADS of private messages from what she tells us. I predict a new career in a day or two that will involve a LOT (Liz caps) more social media. Itā€™s been, what, a week?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How lovely to see LFā€™s exā€™s partner in the Sunday Times today talking about her work as a birthing doula. Entirely the sort of woman you would want by your side.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Iā€™m not a writer, but isnā€™t it unusual to pivot from narrative non-fiction to short stories to novels? And to blend writing short stories with long form fiction in one weekend no less. Arenā€™t they all quite distinctive forms of expression? Either sheā€™s incredibly skilled or just not very good. I wonder which?

Reactions: 4
ā€œI've always been the quiet one at the back of the room, the one watching the party (or preferably not at it at all!), NEVER THE ONE HOLDING COURTā€.

I think Iā€™d definitely call up to 15 posts a day with multiple face-to-cameras all about oneself ā€œholding courtā€. With a capital H and a capital C.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Look at me, look at me (Daddy), look at meeeee

Yup. Thatā€™s her usual style alright

Reactions: 3
Iā€™m not a writer, but isnā€™t it unusual to pivot from narrative non-fiction to short stories to novels? And to blend writing short stories with long form fiction in one weekend no less. Arenā€™t they all quite distinctive forms of expression? Either sheā€™s incredibly skilled or just not very good. I wonder which?
I asked a friend who is a successful novelist. You are correct in your first two questions. No need to answer the third

Looks like Liz is itching to post a picture of herself (who else?!) and get some attention so sheā€™s pretending people have been concerned about her as a pretext šŸ˜‰. Canā€™t she write them DMs? I mean, they all write her LOADS of private messages from what she tells us. I predict a new career in a day or two that will involve a LOT (Liz caps) more social media. Itā€™s been, what, a week?
So much sunshine. So old Liz to flash her bits. It must be killing her šŸ˜‚
---
How lovely to see LFā€™s exā€™s partner in the Sunday Times today talking about her work as a birthing doula. Entirely the sort of woman you would want by your side.
I suspect Liz's pseudonym is behind some of the more vitriolic comments.

Attachments

Last edited:
Sheā€™s much younger than Liz. That must grate. Must be why Liz is so obsessed by talking about her age.

Reactions: 6
The absolute gall of using Edgeway Press's instagram feed to promote her own fiction "career" and insta feed. Not least because she says she is writing fiction full time meaning she can afford to do this but not repay the people who put money into it or sent money in good faith to help heat (one of) her home(s) and put food on her child's plate.

• Wow
The absolute gall of using Edgeway Press's instagram feed to promote her own fiction "career" and insta feed. Not least because she says she is writing fiction full time meaning she can afford to do this but not repay the people who put money into it or sent money in good faith to help heat (one of) her home(s) and put food on her child's plate.
I love that she's seriously comparing Edgeway Press to Virginia Woolf's Hogarth Press - bloody hell. She's also entirely wrong in what she says about the Hogarth Press being set up and then not publishing anything for 'ages.' Complete and utter rubbish. Do your research, Liz, if you claim to be an author. The Hogarth Press was set up in 1917 and from that same year onwards, published short stories, essays and novels - some 527 titles in total. Beat that, Liz. Oh, and well done to 'Steve' who this morning has openly challenged your fraudulent ventures on that same insta feed and even though you have blocked him, we can still read his post. You utterly stupid woman.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Been deleted I think. What did he say?
Still there for all to see. It says this:
Has this venture faded into the ether like Headcase? The problem is that people invest in your ventures and then they just fizzle out. Many women donated to you in good faith when you begged for donations on Substack and elsewhere as a DV survivor, yet many of these women were impoverished victims who never received any of the articles and advice that you promised. Instead they were upset to see endless photos of you enjoying holidays and travelling between your various homes. Shameful!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Still there for all to see. It says this:
Has this venture faded into the ether like Headcase? The problem is that people invest in your ventures and then they just fizzle out. Many women donated to you in good faith when you begged for donations on Substack and elsewhere as a DV survivor, yet many of these women were impoverished victims who never received any of the articles and advice that you promised. Instead they were upset to see endless photos of you enjoying holidays and travelling between your various homes. Shameful!
The most hilarious part is how ā€˜WEā€™ took a ā€˜company decisionā€™ to block himā€¦

I swear if you open a dictionary and look up DELUDED there is no text, just an image of La Fraser.
F9A17CB8-9661-4AEC-A522-0B992F8FE8B5.jpeg

• Haha
"our readers" :ROFLMAO:
She really doesn't remember anything she has posted in the past ever does she.
Like when she went on about it being a one-woman band. There was a whole post about that. But maybe she meant the royal we here or the "intern" posted (though they might just have come from the limb bag?)
But how can you have readers if there is nothing to read.

• Haha
I think the legs/crotch/pool shot is probably payback for B getting attention in the Sunday Times. As if the world hasn't had enough boring shots of LF's legs forced on it already. Move along! Nothing to see here!

• Haha