Liz Fraser #6 Liz Can't Even Fraser Paragraph Properly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the captions I think. The constant referring to herself as hot or telling us her thighs could crack a nut and so on. That takes it from simply being body positivity to a level of sleaze/sexualisation which is embarrassing from a grown woman using her "professional" social media to share this. There are plenty of ways to be body positive or proud of your strength and your body's ability to do things without taking this route

Reactions: 6
I suspect there is a man on the horizon she is desperate hoping to shag - hence the pics of her naked hiding in bushes, look at my thighs!, etc. That usually seems to be the case. I suppose there will be another pic of a coat on the stairs / boxers on the floor before too long.
Desperation oozes from her every pore.
I’d feel a bit sorry for her if she weren’t so ghastly. It’s no way to live.

Reactions: 8
I wonder what people she has worked with on TV really think of her - behind her back. They must have a right laugh, post after post of this car crash of self-absorption: ‘I’m so sexy 🔥’.
She comes across as so prim and proper on the This Morning sofa and yet she thinks she some kind of a sex goddess and must tell the world, every ten minutes. It’s not sexy to TELL people you think you are sexy. She doesn’t seem to grasp much does she? Poor thing.

Reactions: 7
Ooh ooh ooh. I have a MAN story, too!

A MAN whatsapped me today and told me he is coming on Wednesday to sort me out and asked how deep I want it. I replied that I wasn’t sure, and how deep did he think I should have it? The MAN suggested the deeper the better but with wide shallow margins and gently sloping edges to attract frogs, bats and hedgehogs .

Reader, the MAN is my gardener and this week he is going to make me a POND! 🐸🐸🐸 Ribbit!
Being serious, this sounds wonderful, and I'd love to see a (non-identifying) pic when it's finished x

Bonus points if you include your Converse covered feet in pic!
---
It's the captions I think. The constant referring to herself as hot or telling us her thighs could crack a nut and so on. That takes it from simply being body positivity to a level of sleaze/sexualisation which is embarrassing from a grown woman using her "professional" social media to share this. There are plenty of ways to be body positive or proud of your strength and your body's ability to do things without taking this route
Oh, PriviLiz's thighs can crack a nut, all right.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If PriviLiz was 21 or even 31, this would be amusing. I understand that self absorption and self soothing is important for little brains.

Very tired of hearing Arrested Development Barbie trot out the same line since purchasing a yellow IKEA armchair #ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“Loving all your messages of support congratulating me on going for a wee just now, you lovely lot…I’m so moved. I will try a poo next. It might be really hard after THOSE TOUGH YEARS, being a mother of 4 with a 20-year aged gap, and in recovery, but I know you are all here for me”.

• Haha
It’s the captions that are just so me, me, me & OTT. So thirsty. The constant contortions to find plausible, credible reasons for a grown up woman to be posting provocative pics - a race, a swim, a bunch of flowers, a re-birth (again). Or trying to hide subtext, veiled messages & hidden agendas - a MAN, a coat, an extra wine glass. It’s exhausting. All that point scoring and one-upmanship when no-one actually cares. It was the same when she’d post herself crying. It’s so performative & forced.

Reactions: 5
A reminder, apropos nothing, that holding employment is not demeaning and, often, enjoyable

• Heart
It’s astonishing how many DMs she gets, and yet she only ever gets 2-3 comments on her posts.
🤔

• Haha
No. They are from AMAZING and AWED WOMEN who are SO GRATEFUL to her for SHOWING how she got through THE WORST TRAUMA EVER KNOWN and has got there to be such a BUSY AND CARING, TRAVELLING INSPIRATION TO ALL WOMEN EVERYWHERE.

They send the dms - silly!

• Haha
No. They are from AMAZING and AWED WOMEN who are SO GRATEFUL to her for SHOWING how she got through THE WORST TRAUMA EVER KNOWN and has got there to be such a BUSY AND CARING, TRAVELLING INSPIRATION TO ALL WOMEN EVERYWHERE.

They send the dms - silly!
Oh yes - what a silly mistake for me to make - and me a NON-MOTHER.

• Haha
Another 4,000 words written today”…… Wonder how many of them are “me” …….? 😂

I see the past trauma narrative is back yet again. It’s never far away, is it? Neither is it ever really convincingly explained. Could said trauma be attributed to:

Being cheated on by a woman who tried to subsume your entire life?
Oh no, Liz caused that trauma to another woman, didn’t she?
Being cheated on by a woman you thought was a supportive friend, and whom you invited to your wedding?
Being cheated on by a woman who left her trophy hairbrush in your bedroom for you to find?
Being cheated on by a woman who posted a picture of your partner’s jacket on her stairs for you and all the world to see, especially after it was published on MailOnline?

For any new Tattlers, the above involved 4 DIFFERENT women, whose husbands/partners Liz thought were hers for the taking, mostly while she was herself married. Not excusing the men, here, btw, but LF has a definite pattern of predatory conduct which has caused trauma to several women.

Or, how about being strapped to the back of a bike as a toddler, while your screaming banshee of a mother cycles manically round various locations looking for your drunken father, who wants to finish the relationship but is not ‘allowed’ to?
Oh no, Liz caused that trauma, didn’t she?
Or suddenly finding your mother – still married to your father – was pregnant by another man and was leaving the country to go and live with him in Italy, rather than stay and support you through your later school years, including GCSEs and A Levels?
Oh no, Liz caused that trauma – to her 3 older children, didn’t she?
Or being named and shamed in a one-sided and inaccurate book written about you and how everything in the world was your fault due to the fact that you were an alcoholic?
Oh no, Liz caused that trauma – to the father of one of her children, didn’t she?
Or, being denied contact with your father for nearly 2 years because your mother was so consumed with rage that he had chosen to leave the toxic relationship for the sake of all involved, and spent her every waking hour trying to punish him?
Oh no, Liz caused that trauma – to her own child, didn’t she?
Or being confronted by Liz in the street in your home town, as a current or former partner of one of the many men Liz had involved herself with and not knowing what sort of scene Liz was going to make in public?
Oh no, Liz caused that trauma – to women who happened to be in a relationship with somebody Liz wanted to destroy, didn’t she?

The above is a list of shocking conduct, from this utterly self-absorbed narcissist, and there are many other instances that most of us on here know about.

I think on balance Liz Fraser has been the cause of MUCH MORE trauma to others, particularly women and her own children - but also men she has been involved with – in the past decade or more, than has EVER come her way. No evidence of anything traumatic in recent years other than the predictable fallout from her ill-advised pursuit of an unsuitable, married alcoholic.

As we’ve said on here often, Liz does present as having had trauma in her background (she doesn’t seem capable of working, nor concentrating on anything other than herself, appears to have few – if any – meaningful friendships etc), but it’s more than likely she needs to go back to her childhood/adolescence to find the genesis of her serious MH issues. Instead, she seems to view her childhood through the photos she finds when spending hours in the hoarder parents’ attic – all frolicking in the Alps in her cord flares, the holidaying in the sunshine in Nice in home-made cotton dresses, running on the track while chisel-jawed mother coached the teens. She tries endlessly to re-create what she sees in the photos (Europe, running, Europe, running, Europe), which I find extremely odd. Most of us have childhood memories, and we don’t necessarily need to re-create them from ancient photographs found in the attic. (Most of us are too busy getting on with life to spend hours in a hoarder attic searching for photos to prove to ourselves that our childhood was idyllic!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Another post in which she refers to her OWN 'hotness.' And that she is a brilliant 'role model.' Bloody hell, it's unbelievable really, isn't it? Look, Liz, there are some pretty amazingly strong, independent and I'm guessing attractive women on this thread. Only difference is we don't all go round parading it and making ourselves look totally unprofessional. If I put up some of the stuff she puts up my writing career would sink down the great toilet of life never to be seen again!

Another 4,000 words written today”…… Wonder how many of them are “me” …….? 😂

I see the past trauma narrative is back yet again. It’s never far away, is it? Neither is it ever really convincingly explained. Could said trauma be attributed to:

Being cheated on by a woman who tried to subsume your entire life?
Being cheated on by a woman you thought was a supportive friend, and whom you invited to your wedding?
Being cheated on by a woman who left her trophy hairbrush in your bedroom for you to find?
Being cheated on by a woman who posted a picture of your partner’s jacket on her stairs for you and all the world to see, especially after it was published on MailOnline?

For any new Tattlers, the above involved 4 DIFFERENT women, whose husbands/partners Liz thought were hers for the taking, mostly while she was herself married. Not excusing the men, here, btw, but LF has a definite pattern of predatory conduct which has caused trauma to several women.

Or, how about being strapped to the back of a bike as a toddler, while your screaming banshee of a mother cycles manically round various locations looking for your drunken father, who wants to finish the relationship but is not ‘allowed’ to?
Oh no, Liz caused that trauma, didn’t she?
Or suddenly finding your mother – still married to your father – was pregnant by another man and was leaving the country to go and live with him in Italy, rather than stay and support you through your later school years, including GCSEs and A Levels?
Oh no, Liz caused that trauma – to her 3 older children, didn’t she?
Or being named and shamed in a one-sided and inaccurate book written about you and how everything in the world was your fault due to the fact that you were an alcoholic?
Oh no, Liz caused that trauma – to the father of one of her children, didn’t she?
Or, being denied contact with your father for nearly 2 years because your mother was so consumed with rage that he had chosen to leave the toxic relationship for the sake of all involved, and spent her every waking hour trying to punish him?
Oh no, Liz caused that trauma – to her own child, didn’t she?
Or being confronted by Liz in the street in your home town, as a current or former partner of one of the many men Liz had involved herself with and not knowing what sort of scene Liz was going to make in public?
Oh no, Liz caused that trauma – to women who happened to be in a relationship with somebody Liz wanted to destroy, didn’t she?

The above is a list of shocking conduct, from this utterly self-absorbed narcissist, and there are many other instances that most of us on here know about.

I think on balance Liz Fraser has been the cause of MUCH MORE trauma to others, particularly women and her own children - but also men she has been involved with – in the past decade or more, than has EVER come her way. No evidence of anything traumatic in recent years other than the predictable fallout from her ill-advised pursuit of an unsuitable, married alcoholic.

As we’ve said on here often, Liz does present as having had trauma in her background (she doesn’t seem capable of working, nor concentrating on anything other than herself, appears to have few – if any – meaningful friendships etc), but it’s more than likely she needs to go back to her childhood/adolescence to find the genesis of her serious MH issues. Instead, she seems to view her childhood through the photos she finds when spending hours in the hoarder parents’ attic – all frolicking in the Alps in her cord flares, the holidaying in the sunshine in Nice in home-made cotton dresses, running on the track while chisel-jawed mother coached the teens. She tries endlessly to re-create what she sees in the photos (Europe, running, Europe, running, Europe), which I find extremely odd. Most of us have childhood memories, and we don’t necessarily need to re-create them from ancient photographs found in the attic. (Most of us are too busy getting on with life to spend hours in a hoarder attic searching for photos to prove to ourselves that our childhood was idyllic!)
Perfect observation.
---
Not once has she detailed what the trauma is she suffered / is suffering. Coming Clean is a love story, after all.

Not once has she detailed what she has / is doing to help women. Turning up to talk at sn event on trolling. Turning up and driving around in vintage vehicles is exactly this. Turning up. What was said? Debated? Concluded? Next steps? Hoped for outcomes?

In alignment with our thread title and to joyfully paraphrase / exaggeratedly misquote Liz, "I'm sure we've all made mistakes, but my mistakes were all about ME and finding HAPPINESS and SHARING it with ME ME ME ME."

DM me and send cash to my made up projects. THANK you!

Troll trolling trolls