Liz Fraser #6 Liz Can't Even Fraser Paragraph Properly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe her family have done a deal - she gets the abruzzo house on the condition that she stops all the crap
She's so full of bullshit. Nobody 'treats themself' to an entire house for their 50th birthday, unless they're some A-lister celeb.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Amazing detective work on this thread.
I’m not going to critique her family’s holiday lets. But ir shows that Liz’s family are undoubtedly in a position to help her out financially, even without her divorce settlement. It beggars belief that Liz has fraudulently begged online for cash from victims of DV, claiming she was a skint single parent. And she never delivered the advice that she was offering, that women in need of help handed over money for.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
“ Now you write that you could not watch TV?? You say there was no oilive oil?? There was no coffee?? We own several 5* self catering cottages. WLike other owners, we cannot provide pershable foodstuffs like in any of them for health and safety reasons. Hwe do not provide tea or coffee as stated in the listing. So I am simply very puzzled that your initial comment: "This is amazing ! Thankyou !" differs so much from this review.”

God she really is cut from the same cloth. Angry, shrill and stingy.
---
She's so full of bullshit. Nobody 'treats themself' to an entire house for their 50th birthday, unless they're some A-lister celeb.

She’s so embarrassing and my mouth is on the floor with her refusing to repay people from asking donation for her phoney publishing house. Asking for donations for coffee and BEGGING FOR MONEY FROM DV victims
---
Ps. Absolutely bullocks that you cannot provide coffee and olive oil you bloody cheapskate 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well, I have just made the acquaintance of someone who gave Liz £250 when she was pleading poverty and Liz has recently blocked her. That’s what Liz does to people who believe her lies and act with empathy and support her. I haven’t mentioned it up to now as I wanted to be discreet on the person’s behalf but she said I don’t even care now, Liz Fraser is vile. I gave her a code to come on here and she has truly had her eyes opened. Well done Liz. You monster.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Well, I have just made the acquaintance of someone who gave Liz £250 when she was pleading poverty and Liz has recently blocked her. That’s what Liz does to people who believe her lies and act with empathy and support her. I haven’t mentioned it up to now as I wanted to be discreet on the person’s behalf but she said I don’t even care now, Liz Fraser is vile. I gave her a code to come on here and she has truly had her eyes opened. Well done Liz. You monster.
Blimey. Well, sorry to that person on here who has had to deal with LF's vileness.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@Needham Whaaaaat?

You don't have to say, but I'm interested as to what inspired your acquaintance to donate such a generous amount of money to arch-grifter Liz Fraser. And was your acquaintance expecting anything in return, for example advice on how to deal with DV and its aftermath? Or a white-covered book of inspiring women's stories?

@Needham Whaaaaat?

You don't have to say, but I'm interested as to what inspired your acquaintance to donate such a generous amount of money to arch-grifter Liz Fraser. And was your acquaintance expecting anything in return, for example advice on how to deal with DV and its aftermath? Or a white-covered book of inspiring women's stories?
I think there have been a lot of us who believed the stories and donated in the past whether it was via the crowdfunder or supporting the books… if I hadn’t happened upon the Jack Munroe threads here I wouldn’t have realised that LF was following a playbook that seems to be completely predictable once you see through it.

• Wow
I think there have been a lot of us who believed the stories and donated in the past whether it was via the crowdfunder or supporting the books… if I hadn’t happened upon the Jack Munroe threads here I wouldn’t have realised that LF was following a playbook that seems to be completely predictable once you see through it.
I didn't give money but I gave empathy, support and effort.

Reactions: 5
I'm guilty of finding her interesting for about three months.

Her LONG thread about her alcoholic partner appeared on my Twitter feed one day and it was intriguing; hit a few notes, so I followed.

I followed, and read, and it was a lot of her ego, and lots of things clashed and were contradictory emotions in words, so I kept following and read...

It was increasingly, spirallingly about Liz, PriviLiz, and more things crashed into "oh, wow, is she lying?"

Readers, she was lying.

And here we are. Lying like a Lizard, as Australians say in a confused way when someone is either too busy, or not busy enough, or making up tall stories. It's a silly Australian nuanced saying that seems quite appropriate for PriviLiz.

God, she's stolen a lot of money, hasn't she?

@Needham Whaaaaat?

I think it was when she wanted substack donations and was pleading abject poverty. I think Liz was keen for more money or a repeat donation/subscrption afterwards but X said she could not run to it and got a very insincere response back. Fast forward and she’s just been blocked for absolutely no reason. She simply donated when Liz was broadcasting her sob story and lack of funds.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Vile. Absolutely vile.
Thief, charlatan and grifter.

I’m going to be in Oxford a few days next week. Busy with meetings but fingers crossed I have an “in the wild” sighting — without booking on a coaching course. Now if the course was on “how to make a living without doing a hand’s turn in life” I might take note. Working for a living is no fun 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I read that huffy response by Liz Fraser’s mum to a reviewer of her rental home in a Czech accent.

• Haha
In her replies to comments on her Instagram post, she's suggesting that the Italian property needs a lot of work, that's it's currently "rubble and grass" - so maybe she's implying not her parents' place?

Reactions: 2
Oh no. How will she commute from the arse end of nowhere to her important jobs at the Salzburg and Venice hotels?

• Haha
What about all the Mother’s Days the three older children waited for Liz to turn up. Liz, a MOTHER 😳

Is she finally Coming Clean? Local people? Lover (s)? Hairbrush Man, RM, Mike, who else?
This post was hilarious - she wants people to be intrigued that her next novel includes “local people, lovers..” - I mean, what novel doesnt include these things? Round of enthusiastic applause for this fascinating and mysterious photo Liz. I’m sure you had hundreds of private messages about how BRAVE it is to write such an ordinary book! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5