Liz Fraser #6 Liz Can't Even Fraser Paragraph Properly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bank of Mum and dad. Hardly independent living.
She hasn't bought that at all. It needs a total overhaul. Liz paints stairs.

Either her parents bought it with cash to offload some money and avoid inheritance tax while giving their crazed daughter a purpose (which won't work)/keeping her far from them and their grandchildren, or it's another one of Liz's lies. My money is on the latter.
---
She hasn't bought that at all. It needs a total overhaul. Liz paints stairs.

Either her parents bought it with cash to offload some money and avoid inheritance tax while giving their crazed daughter a purpose (which won't work)/keeping her far from them and their grandchildren, or it's another one of Liz's lies. My money is on the latter.
Where is it? When did she view it? From who did she buy it? Who negotiated the deal? She’s not Italian.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She can have an affair with the local goatherd behind his wife’s back. That will keep her happy and excited for a couple of days, though with no proper audience the pleasure will be short-lived.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where is it? When did she view it? From who did she buy it? Who negotiated the deal? She’s not Italian.
She’s a fluent copywriter/international business developer — of course she did it all herself!!

Reactions: 2
Maybe it will be renovated to form part of one of the luxury hotel chains of which she is the international business developer. 😉

Or maybe she funded the purchase herself with the money she earned through the never published articles for Italia magazine. ;) (Can you buy a building for less than £100?)

These recent shenanigans have me thinking of those men who hide assets and stop working in order to punish their children's mothers by denying their children the financial support to which they are entitled. Would La Fraser be such a vindictive parent? There's plenty of evidence to suggest she would. And where better to hide assets than throwing ££ at an uninhabitable wreck in another country? :mad:

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That drivel about her new fiction… “that’s the way it is with writing…”. She has not published any fiction at all, ever, but you’d think she was a seasoned novelist from the way she talks about herself. Am not sure the terrible Yummy Mummy’s Guide counts!! She thought she was ‘yummy’ way back then. From yummy to hot 🔥 in two decades.

I can't bear her pretentious way of writing: 'My Venetian home' etc. I suppose I could go round saying 'My Sussexian home'.

• Haha
Also, given that she knows that people here know she has taken money from well-meaning followers for years and has not returned it - and never intended to - I think that saying she ‘treated’ herself to a new house in Italy for her 50th is despicable. Even if it looks like it only cost about 10p. But I think she writes things like that on purpose. She likes to goad.

• Haha
I would not be surprised if it’s all lies anyway. Those properties in Italy are extremely hard to buy despite the condition, as neighbours ( in a mountainous area that means they will ask people miles away) always get first refusal so it’s long and complicated. Then, a house like that would cost at least 600,000 💶 to renovate and take years. Considering she couldn’t even bother to fake holding her sold out retreats after one and had a complete breakdown over a wall and a kitchen Reno in her ‘Venetian’ flat I DOUBT she would have the mental wherewithal to plan a Reno like that. Don’t spot those olive trees either but perhaps they’re lower down

I agree @intriguedbythis - I’m not sure we cleaners should believe a word of this because when was the last time she told the truth about absolutely anything. It’s really laughable her arrogance. Which pretty much has nothing to do with anything she’s done financially except have rich parents. A friend of mine wrote a very successful book, best seller lists (and I’m not talking about some random Amazon niche!) and after two years of sales made about £70k. It’s really hard and takes tons of promotion etc. so I doubt those books she’s written amount to much money in the bank. It’s really all just fluff. And the way she talks about the Venice apartment. Like there’s sheets on the furniture and the housekeeper will get it ready upon her return. She’s probably paying some poor woman in Venice nothing to go clean it up after ever paying customer. Maybe that was the lady in the retreat photo! Ugh she’s the worst type, stealing money from women who couldn’t afford to lose it. We need more eyes on this thread. Really should be an article about this domestic abuse for all to read in the Times.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree @intriguedbythis - I’m not sure we cleaners should believe a word of this because when was the last time she told the truth about absolutely anything. It’s really laughable her arrogance. Which pretty much has nothing to do with anything she’s done financially except have rich parents. A friend of mine wrote a very successful book, best seller lists (and I’m not talking about some random Amazon niche!) and after two years of sales made about £70k. It’s really hard and takes tons of promotion etc. so I doubt those books she’s written amount to much money in the bank. It’s really all just fluff. And the way she talks about the Venice apartment. Like there’s sheets on the furniture and the housekeeper will get it ready upon her return. She’s probably paying some poor woman in Venice nothing to go clean it up after ever paying customer. Maybe that was the lady in the retreat photo! Ugh she’s the worst type, stealing money from women who couldn’t afford to lose it. We need more eyes on this thread. Really should be an article about this domestic abuse for all to read in the Times.
There’s a horrible review left by someone about how she behaved towards them with some inconvenience caused (to them) over her ‘Venetian home’ if you look on Airbnb under Saint elena or whatever area it’s in. And a review about how mean she is with the heating - making up some lie about Italian heat not going until it’s a certain temperature - nationally!
---
Or something utterly ridiculous like that. Pants on fire.

• Wow
  • Haha
Also, given that she knows that people here know she has taken money from well-meaning followers for years and has not returned it - and never intended to - I think that saying she ‘treated’ herself to a new house in Italy for her 50th is despicable. Even if it looks like it only cost about 10p. But I think she writes things like that on purpose. She likes to goad.
She definitely likes to goad, plus is a liar, which is why I haven't posted much about this as she does it for a reaction.

Pathetic woman.

That drivel about her new fiction… “that’s the way it is with writing…”. She has not published any fiction at all, ever, but you’d think she was a seasoned novelist from the way she talks about herself. Am not sure the terrible Yummy Mummy’s Guide counts!! She thought she was ‘yummy’ way back then. From yummy to hot 🔥 in two decades.
Not true that she hasn't published any fiction, @Needham . Coming Clean? There were a lot of errors and omissions, recollections definitely varied, and if it wasn't completely true then surely that means it was fiction?

And she regularly publishes fiction on her SM. Top hotel jobs? Owns a publishing house? Goes to work? Has written articles for Italia magazine?

Most of her life is bloody fiction!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not true that she hasn't published any fiction, @Needham . Coming Clean? There were a lot of errors and omissions, recollections definitely varied, and if it wasn't completely true then surely that means it was fiction?

And she regularly publishes fiction on her SM. Top hotel jobs? Owns a publishing house? Goes to work? Has written articles for Italia magazine?

Most of her life is bloody fiction!
@RhinoRhino very good point! 😆😆

Reactions: 1
Gosh! I’d forgotten how much I LOVE reading this — Caesar’s Gallic Wars was always my go-to. So great to be getting back to it. It’s so ME.

IMG_1429.jpeg

• Haha