Liz Fraser #6 Liz Can't Even Fraser Paragraph Properly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to comment on that. None of my children have ever thanked me for 'looking after them'!
Absolutely not. That’s a given. Mine have not the slightest notion of thanking me - and I’d be devastated if they did. I chose to have them and that choice included me looking after them for the rest of my days, albeit in different ways as they grow older.

Reactions: 2
Well, based on the alleged snappy and shouty exchanges Liz used to have with her child or was overheard having with one of them during the affairs days, perhaps S feels she has to write things like this to keep her mother happy, and not cross. Also, no offense, but since the last letters, she doesn’t appear to have made a jot of progress with her spelling or letter order - which makes me think a) S didn’t write these at all and b) Liz has zero clue how advanced her daughter’s writing is/should be. Not great for a MOTHER

Reactions: 4
Bizarre contrast between the post on LF's freedom, and the sad notes from the child. Just hope that M and partner are able to provide mature love and stability for S, because I don't think Liz is capable of doing anything - even mothering - other than on her own terms. La Fraser didn't demonstrate with the other 3 that loving her kids was more important than hurling herself at other people's husbands, so it's pretty unlikely she knows how to be a decent mother to the youngest. Those notes from the child are pretty concerning, tbh. Didn't somebody use the word 'parentification'?

And Liz could have had freedom from men years ago. She could have left her long-suffering husband, taken her three children with her and spent their teenage years nurturing them, rather than chasing an unemployed alcoholic round Europe, and bringing another child into her chaotic and addicted life. Very telling that Liz hasn't managed to be the main caregiver to any of her children, beyond the early childhood years.

And re the relationship with Mike. Whose choice was it, Liz? Who made it their life's work to extract a drunken Mike from his marriage to a lovely young woman? Nobody's but your own. Own it, woman! Stop trying to blame everybody else for your childish judgement.

Reactions: 6
Also, what 6 year old girl writes to her MOTHER “I love you so much that my heart beats so fast”? Though it would course be completely fitting if Liz had written the note, since Liz thinks anyone’s heart beats a little faster at the tiniest glimpse of her fabulous self, doesn’t she? That would make totally sense in fact.

Reactions: 5
Bizarre contrast between the post on LF's freedom, and the sad notes from the child. Just hope that M and partner are able to provide mature love and stability for S, because I don't think Liz is capable of doing anything - even mothering - other than on her own terms. La Fraser didn't demonstrate with the other 3 that loving her kids was more important than hurling herself at other people's husbands, so it's pretty unlikely she knows how to be a decent mother to the youngest. Those notes from the child are pretty concerning, tbh. Didn't somebody use the word 'parentification'?

And Liz could have had freedom from men years ago. She could have left her long-suffering husband, taken her three children with her and spent their teenage years nurturing them, rather than chasing an unemployed alcoholic round Europe, and bringing another child into her chaotic and addicted life. Very telling that Liz hasn't managed to be the main caregiver to any of her children, beyond the early childhood years.

And re the relationship with Mike. Whose choice was it, Liz? Who made it their life's work to extract a drunken Mike from his marriage to a lovely young woman? Nobody's but your own. Own it, woman! Stop trying to blame everybody else for your childish judgement.
Well said. And ironic and really sad thing that she doesn't realise because she's only had toxic relationships in one way or another, is that in a decent well-balanced relationship you can have your freedom anyway!

Even more ironic that she's just written 'no sighs over coffee cups left like red flags on window sills' in her bid to sell how great it is being single and not in a relationship. Because all she ever does is - photograph cups of coffee, on windowsills, gardens, bars, restaurants etc. Sigh.

As for no longer having to put with snoring - well, heard of separate rooms, love? It's a great way of keeping your FREEDOM whilst still having the beloved nearby.

Try living free and single as you get older and then maybe you'll have a bit of a rethink about how great it is, because I tell you, when you've got a medical emergency in the middle of the night and you're too busy living alone, it won't be great then.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I read that thank you note from S as if it was such an unusual situation she felt compelled to write it. As in she doesn’t spend much time with the Mother of the Year* nominee anymore

*Previous award winners include Joan Crawford & Livia Soprano

• Haha
I read that thank you note from S as if it was such an unusual situation she felt compelled to write it. As in she doesn’t spend much time with the Mother of the Year* nominee anymore

*Previous award winners include Joan Crawford & Livia Soprano
Liz woke up to the letter suggesting Scout woke feeling the need to appease her mother in someway, for something. My heart breaks for the poor child.
---
I assume Liz is implying her own addiction. I thought Liz proposed to Harry. Was Harry addicted to a substance?

Attachments

Also, PriviLiz is a lying bint who steals money whenever she has a grandiose moment on the world wide web.

Just keen to keep to grassroots.

Literally pretended she needed money. Squandered it while laughing at *lesser beings*"

#grifter
#thief

Last edited:
Liz woke up to the letter suggesting Scout woke feeling the need to appease her mother in someway, for something. My heart breaks for the poor child.
---
I assume Liz is implying her own addiction. I thought Liz proposed to Harry. Was Harry addicted to a substance?
I thought she was talking about Mike's 'addiction' when she said this. But who knows?

Reactions: 1
I thought she was talking about Mike's 'addiction' when she said this. But who knows?
“if you know addiction you’d know what I mean” - what, sighing over coffee cups? She’s just taking a free pop at Mike in her reply there. I’ve been in AA for years and never has ‘sighs over coffee cups’ been raised in anyone’s share, in the 12 Steps or indeed as a Red Flag!! I don’t think sighing is a sign of anything really. 🤣😆 🍷

• Haha
Scout knows her mother's number well. Unfortunately, it appears she’s growing up thinking it’s normal to separate siblings and raise them in different countries. It’s akin to a disturbing psychological experiment. 🧟‍♂️

Attachments

• Wow
Blimey. She has no clue how people will wince at that post - she’s so wrapped up in her social media obsession that she doesn’t realise what a massive slip she made there. She’s not remotely self-aware - which is funny because all she does it talk about herself. HerSELF, rather.

• Sick
Blimey. She has no clue how people will wince at that post - she’s so wrapped up in her social media obsession that she doesn’t realise what a massive slip she made there. She’s not remotely self-aware - which is funny because all she does it talk about herself. HerSELF, rather.
I feel for that little girl, growing up in the shadow of a mother with a narcissistic personality disorder. It won't go well.

Reactions: 3