Liz Fraser #6 Liz Can't Even Fraser Paragraph Properly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she supposedly spent all of her “short” time in Venice (thought she “lived” there? 🤔) on coaching. Didn’t she do one retreat only? What utter bullshit.

And I don’t believe she “was being asked a lot of questions” about her change of career, or whatever it is, either. Although she‘s got more than 20 comments on her latest post, which is quite a lot for her. Usually there’s zero to minimal engagement. She’s desperate to make out there’s interest in what she’s doing, whereas in reality her media career died a natural death, and she can’t stick at anything for longer than 5 minutes (publishing, retreats, etc).

It’s pretty sad actually. She’s not well, she can’t be. And she can’t run away from herself

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She displays classic bipolar - manic highs, fantasising and crazily oversharing about things that are simply not true (hotels anyone?) , exuberant non stop chattering , disappearing from view without notice: clear mental illness.
Doesn't stop her also being utterly vile though. I have 3 friends with Bipolar and they may be hard work and often very unwell, but they are nice people under the illness. She isnt!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ehhh, it’s all as realistic as claiming her odd session on This Morning put food on her 4 children’s plates 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What’s funny - though I guess not surprising given the extent of her attention seeking - is her insistence on updating the world on every change of plan. Who cares? If you don’t want to do something any more, stop doing it. Why does the rest of the world have to know about it? All just proof that she’s not really embarking on anything new at all - a new life and no Liz Fraser would mean SHUTTING UP and stop being such a nuisance on social media 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I reckon her agent/booker for her ‘broadcasting career’ has given her the elbow because she’s no longer relevant. And she’s doing her usual narrative gymnastics to make it seem like her idea. Likewise the DA ambassador role. She’s trying to shed her skin like an old snake, thinking that a few blank squares are enough to make people forget her previous contortions, distortions & lies. Love how a woman who a couple of years ago couldn’t make ends meet to feed her child & heat her home is now buying a third home in Italy. What a loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In which case she is being rather disingenuous when she says "As an early 50th birthday present I found myself an ancient farmhouse perched on a remote Italian hilltop."

(By talking about the grandchildren and the growing stuff she implies she is in it for the long haul but I guess she would inherit eventually anyway?)

Last edited:
Well, she's got to start some sort of nonsense dialogue, so that everybody forgets about her hateful anti-M post of yesterday.

We won't forget, Liz, don't you worry. We won't forget that one in a hurry.

And if the place in Italy she is now blathering on about is one of mummy and daddy's many holiday homes, then from previous photographs it looks like it's at the arse end of nowhere!

Along with the fact that she'd never be able to farm, if she cannot even plant the narcissistic bed of domestic abuse at the right time of year! She may fancy bouncing around on Clarkson's Lamborghini tractor or a frolic on his hay bales - or even admire the size of his mushrooms - but farming? Naaaaah!

NAAAAH! Not a chance! Even the turf she laid last year looks like it won't survive the summer! (Water it, Feed Weed and Moss kill it twice in the spring, make sure it never dries out, then maybe an autumn treatment after the last mow! You're welcome 😂 )

• Haha
Reactions: 2
TRILLIONS of fantastic messages of support, natch. 😆

I expect the third home exists in Liz’s overactive imagination only. We all know just how many lies she tells. She mentioned ‘rage’ in her post about what Liz Fraser mark 2 writes about - I think every time she gets hit with narcissistic rage she makes something up that she considers enviable - eg another Italian home - just to try and get up someone’s nose. The large nose of someone who could very clearly not give a flying duck.

Yeah I just don't buy her suddenly acquiring a third home. It doesn't ring true to me at all. I assumed it was her parents', but whatever, it's all lies with her.

I've just read the 'explanation' post. First, I laughed a lot, then I thought can she more up herself and blind to reality. I reckon I'll just nip out and find myself a little farmhouse somewhere secluded and sunny. not sure my parents had one...but SO WHAT! ANTHER LIFE AND WE CAN DO WHAT WE WANT...oh hang on, no we can't because we actually live in the real world with kids and bills and no swimming pools and real jobs, and empathy and compassion and responsibilities for other people, oh, and friends
UGH UGH UGH

Love the idea that her 'career' put food on her children's plates.

I think in the past 2 years she'll be lucky if she's earned £500 with her writing. She might be quids in with the Airbnb, but the writing/broadcasting wouldn't cover food for 4 kids for more than a week per year.

Nothing wrong with being a landlady, Liz, and renting out your spare home to tourists. That's what pays your bills. Not writing.

Reactions: 3

I think in the past 2 years she'll be lucky if she's earned £500 with her writing. She might be quids in with the Airbnb, but the writing/broadcasting wouldn't cover food for 4 kids for more than a week per year.

Nothing wrong with being a landlady, Liz, and renting out your spare home to tourists. That's what pays your bills. Not writing.
It’s a good job she doesn’t eat - and therefore doesn’t need to put food on the table

• Haha
As a little treat before MY 50th birthday.
I bought myself one box of Leonidas chocolates. Liz doesn't live in the real world.

Plus I simply love how she says the apartment in Venice is for “family, friends and lovers”.

I think she failed to mention that, what 90% of the time, it’s filled by Airbnb / rental commoners? 🙄

And her “public life”? I’ve always thought it sounded like she doesn’t have much of a life at all. Public or otherwise. Who honestly has time for all this reinvention??
Lovers! Clients!
---
Her parents’ house (the Oxford one) is enormous.
How do you see her account if she’s blocked you @burgundybrin ?
Through an Instagram viewer, like many of us do, I assume. I’m also blocked!
---

Scout has the occasional egg and cereal and the other three don’t eat with her!

Reactions: 3
Her parents property portfolio is registered as https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/09334537/officers

It includes,

Mountainside house, Italy http://www.scottishvacationrentals.co.uk/Atri/Atri2021.htm

Mountainside cottage, Scotland https://www.vrbo.com/en-ca/cottage-rental/p10698892

Lakeside, Canada https://www.vrbo.com/en-gb/p956101

No wonder Liz has no ambition. I’m sure her parents own the Venice apartment and Oxford house too! For Liz’s sake, let’s hope she’s seen their will. All could be left to the donkeys!

• Wow
Reactions: 8