Liz Fraser #6 Liz Can't Even Fraser Paragraph Properly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope it’s all left to the brother and in trust for the grandchildren Liz is clearly not responsible enough…
---
I like the look of the Canadian one - very nice!

The Italian one (also v nice) is not in Tuscany, it’s further east in Abruzzo. So maybe Liz is telling the truth and has bought another place even further from her family, or she’s just trolling us with near truths and misdirection. I don’t know which one is more annoying….

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Wow all this cash (property) really does explain the aimlessness of Liz’s life. She is just waiting to inherit.

Reactions: 5
I hope it’s all left to the brother and in trust for the grandchildren Liz is clearly not responsible enough…
---
I like the look of the Canadian one - very nice!

The Italian one (also v nice) is not in Tuscany, it’s further east in Abruzzo. So maybe Liz is telling the truth and has bought another place even further from her family, or she’s just trolling us with near truths and misdirection. I don’t know which one is more annoying….
Her brother lives in Canada I think. Perhaps they use this when they visit him. Liz never visits him or is visited by him. I wonder the score with this relationship.
---
Wow all this cash (property) really does explain the aimlessness of Liz’s life. She is just waiting to inherit.
It is all the more ugly knowing Liz extorted money from genuine victims of domestic violence and her parents allowed this. A family on the make.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Maybe her family have done a deal - she gets the abruzzo house on the condition that she stops all the crap

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Her brother lives in Canada I think. Perhaps they use this when they visit him. Liz never visits him or is visited by him. I wonder the score with this relationship.
---

It is all the more ugly knowing Liz extorted money from genuine victims of domestic violence and her parents allowed this. A family on the make.
Absolutely despicable. How csn anyone be so disgusting. Women supporting women? Millionaire parents indulging spoilt whining brat more like

• Angry
“This is a very Special property featured in Channel 4 TV's 'A Place in the Sun' programme”.

That Abruzzo house is very basic and very grim decorated. Less holiday more cheerless holiday camp.

The mother sounds pretty up herself too with her ‘very special property’.

I see Liz got her interior decoration ‘flair’ from
Them too.

Lol at the ‘these photos are copyright’ on the page under some crappy, disposable-cam level pics.

Imagine publicly throwing in the towel after one fake retreat after making a huge song and dance about it being 6 years in the making?

I still think that Mike has majority custody and has now officially asked Liz for financial contribution hence her public meltdowns and resignations.

If she has pretended she has bought a farmhouse, slightly better than when she pretended to be terminally ill with constant references to not knowing how long she had left????

Have a look at her mother’s super snarky reply to a negative review on the Scottish house. Sounds like Liz is cut from the very same cloth.

• Haha
  • Wow
Still reckon the Italian farmhouse nonsense is a diversionary tactic. She's backed herself into such a corner over her pretend work that she's got to do something to re-focus people's minds. Retreats? What retreats? Articles for Italia magazine? Eh? Not to mention showing her true colours with that spiteful post re Fathers Day. She needs to distance herself from the post before even the densest of her old bloke followers works out what she is REALLY all about.

Anyway, I'm interested to see what comes of the fiction writing under a pseudonym.

Maybe something like this ........

"Fessing Up" by Fiz Laser. This is a love story between Fiz - an amazing, strong, hard-working, hot 🔥 40-something-year-old mother of 3 - and Sike M - an unemployed alcoholic. The book details the progress of their relationship, omitting to mention the ditching of their spouses, or the abandonment of her children, nor anything else which might make Fiz look like a bit of a piece of work. We will be taken through the boozing, the losing, the schmoozing, the running away to Menice (a dingy city floating in the sea somewhere), the coming back, the running away again, the bike chases, the competitive addictions, the friendlessness, the loneliness, the toxicity, and occasionally mentions of their poor baby, Lookout. (So called because they often said "Lookout, here comes mummy on her bike/daddy with his wine" etc.

Fiz will be described in terms of saintliness and long suffering, whereas Sike will be portrayed as the devil incarnate.

I suspect the book will end with Fiz starting a new life and being absolutely over the moon with it. She won't be able to provide details ...... yet ..... but will be very excited and almost unable to wait to share her exciting and life changing news with YOU LOT. Especially after all the years where ....... erm ...... she wasn't able to do anything because ...... erm ..... things and stuff due to the fallout from obsessively targeting Sike (or Psych, if you prefer) for no reason that any other human could understand!

The trauma will all be in the past, and the future will be success and adoration on a scale never before seen.

Can't wait to read it. Sounds thrilling!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m interested to know which book she’s sold film rights to as the subject matter of most doesn’t really lend itself to being a film. If it’s coming clean I hope Mike has a good lawyer

• Haha
Indeed, I think they’re all “handbooks” with the exception of the fiction of Coming Clean - and if that was prevented from going into paperback there’s no way that it’s film rights were sold.

Anyway I think we talked about this before when she first starting gibbering on about film rights that these are regularly sold early in a published book’s existence but very very rarely are these optioned or even more rarely make it into a filmed production.

So yet again delulu on all fronts…

• Haha
What on earth was the point of saying ‘I’m now doing some writing under a pseudonym’. It’s tantamount to saying ‘I’m pretending to write and there’s no way you can claim otherwise because it’s under a fake name’ 😆😆 And, again, why does she have to inform the world? Why not just get on with it? That would be because she’s actually doing duck all - just planning her next revenge post

Probably having to do it under a pseudonym as no publisher will go here aftet they've witnessed the screaming heebeejeebies she's capable of if she doesn't get her own way

• Haha
Where are the reviews?
Oh, I found them in Airbnb.
They make for some grim reading - you definitely see where the meanness comes from. Polyester sheets, no tea, coffee or oil provided, and only one bin bag ...

And the scathing replies to the negative reviews. So familiar. Maybe this is Liz's writing pseudonym - replying to Airbnb reviews as her mother.

The Italian property is new as no reviews. And the photos for that shows her mother's private numberplate on the mercedes. How embarrassing!

• Haha
  • Wow
Just had a quick look at the reviews. Looks like they own a few Airbnb's in Scotland. Must be nice to have such a money-making portfolio!

To be fair, the majority of the reviews are pretty good to excellent, and as Anna likes to tell people, there are plenty of photographs to give would-be holidaymakers an idea of the facilities. Looking at the pictures, none of the homes would really be my cup of tea - I like me a bit of luxury when away from home - but you get what you pay for. Sounds like the Scottish holiday lets are in a lovely location.

But I do take your point that Airbnb host Anna does not take kindly to criticism! She's on it, picking apart in great detail even the merest hint of negative feedback. It's actually quite amusing. Demonstrates a very thin skin, imho. You can clearly tell where Liz gets it from!

Very funny!

And I know Airbnb hosts like to get their friends/families to post good reviews - nothing wrong with that - but I couldn't help noticing an early review from her daughter in law! Always good to keep the outlaws onside!
---
Just also worth pointing out that though it is lovely for people to be able to make squillions from renting out their property portfolio to tourists, I was brought up in a touristy area and there are real problems in small communities when the balance of occupancy changes from local residents living and working in the community, to short-stay money spinners for people who don't live in the area. There are pros to tourism, of course, but there are definite cons, particularly for the younger generation wanting to live and work in an area in which they grew up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Indeed, I think they’re all “handbooks” with the exception of the fiction of Coming Clean - and if that was prevented from going into paperback there’s no way that it’s film rights were sold.

Anyway I think we talked about this before when she first starting gibbering on about film rights that these are regularly sold early in a published book’s existence but very very rarely are these optioned or even more rarely make it into a filmed production.

So yet again delulu on all fronts…
As somebody who has had film rights optioned to a novel, I can pretty much confirm that you really don't make anywhere near enough money to buy an Italian farmhouse, or even an Italian handbag!

• Heart
  • Haha
And finally ........ the 'en-suite shower' in one of the bedrooms in the place in Italy.

Anna! Noooooo!

No. No. No.

NO!

Do it properly, or don't do it at all! That is one AWFUL excuse for an en-suite shower. AWFUL! Inexcusable. Terrible!

• Haha
  • Heart