Liz Fraser #6 Liz Can't Even Fraser Paragraph Properly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is completely delulu! And her responses to people are so over the top - she really must have serious HIGHS and LOWS. Next week she'll be back to being bitter and posting more nonsense and lies about how people have been cruel and ALL THE THINGS she can't talk about but suffered through. It's disturbing. and how does she plan to mother - her a MOTHER (which I note has always been on the bottom of her list on insta) from a hilltop home in the middle of nowhere? Give us the details Lizzie please in your next post.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In her replies to comments on her Instagram post, she's suggesting that the Italian property needs a lot of work, that's it's currently "rubble and grass" - so maybe she's implying not her parents' place?
She has no income so no mortgage opportunity meanings she’s buying this with cash, it’s her parents or her parents are buying and doing it up.

Reactions: 3
She's always flush - travelling off at a moment's notice, no problems paying for travel or accommodation or vintage glasses etc. Strange life.

Reactions: 2
We have a serious opportunity to move to a place in a country we love and visit all the time. What's stopping us - well, I'm a MOTHER!! Our children may be adults, one with children of their own but I still find the thought of being so far away if they need me, really scary. Wouldn't it be amazing to have no maternal feelings whatsover and can just piss off when you want to? Regularly.

• Heart
@nobotoxta Totally agree with your post. Not that I have the opportunity to move abroad, but I wouldn't even contemplate it while I have kids living here in the UK. Never claimed to be the best mother around (and my children often like to remind me of my shortcomings, just in case I think I've done OK!), but the idea of living in another country to them. Nope. Not a chance.

We have a serious opportunity to move to a place in a country we love and visit all the time. What's stopping us - well, I'm a MOTHER!! Our children may be adults, one with children of their own but I still find the thought of being so far away if they need me, really scary. Wouldn't it be amazing to have no maternal feelings whatsover and can just piss off when you want to? Regularly.
I don't think it would be very amazing, because then you'd be a feeling-less automaton like she is. You know what it's like to feel proper, deep and meaningful love of family.
---
@nobotoxta Totally agree with your post. Not that I have the opportunity to move abroad, but I wouldn't even contemplate it while I have kids living here in the UK. Never claimed to be the best mother around (and my children often like to remind me of my shortcomings, just in case I think I've done OK!), but the idea of living in another country to them. Nope. Not a chance.
I don't have children, but have just moved my whole life across-country to be nearer my elderly father. That's kind of what we normal human loving people do.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't think it would be very amazing, because then you'd be a feeling-less automaton like she is. You know what it's like to feel proper, deep and meaningful love of family.
---

I don't have children, but have just moved my whole life across-country to be nearer my elderly father. That's kind of what we normal human loving people do.
Ah, Ginny! I'm doing the same in August: moving interstate in Aus to be with my elderly mother.

I was going to post that earlier, then thought "too much info" and now you've done it too. I hope it's really happy for you. I doubt we'll regret it x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ah, Ginny! I'm doing the same in August: moving interstate in Aus to be with my elderly mother.

I was going to post that earlier, then thought "too much info" and now you've done it too. I hope it's really happy for you. I doubt we'll regret it x
Thank you - you too. It's the right thing. I am so pleased that we so-called 'trolls' on here are actually decent human beings capable of compassion.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you - you too. It's the right thing. I am so pleased that we so-called 'trolls' on here are actually decent human beings capable of compassion.
In fairness, although my mother lives in a lovely (not posh) home in the country, it's not Italy, which would be nice!

Compassion, ordinary active love and no need for me to mould my mother into a social media event x.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
In fairness, although my mother lives in a lovely (not posh) home in the country, it's not Italy, which would be nice!

Compassion, ordinary active love and no need for me to mould my mother into a social media event x.
My mother would have killed me if I'd dared post anything about her online! I never share any family stuff on any platform.

• Heart
That artichoke. Sound choice, Liz. Total of about 25 calories all round once you’ve scraped the lot off with your teeth. Don’t be indulgent and eat the heart though. Naughty.

• Haha
She probably cries tears of frustration under her special lamp, nightie arranged just so, hair tousled and tripod set up every morning now when she has to say to herself “no, that was what I did every ten minutes in the past. The past is a different place. The person formerly known as Liz Fraser did things differently there” 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Local people, lovers” - @Marstonroadmrs, you’d best keep an eye out for a thinly veiled spite cameo of Mr Marston Rd!

And those moving to look elderly relatives - ❤ . I did it long distance for about 6 years, sometimes resulting in a couple of flights per week, as I couldn’t uproot young children/husband’s business, and it was so hard. Not just the travel etc, but everything about watching the not-so-gradual decline of those we really deeply love. The maternal/paternal bind really is something Liz has set fire to.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She was bang on about it being very old and on a hill. The views are stunning but I'm not sure it's what a small child would enjoy, miles from anywhere and anything with only a punnet of cherry tomatoes for company.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s perfect for someone who has no friends or anyone else to share it with. For views, climb a mountain. Perfectly isolated from the real world, just like her. And it might be a bit of work getting WiFi up there…I’d think she’d need it for all her very important meetings and calls with ALL the agents, book people and movie rights people. 😂

• Haha
I'm still trying to get my head around how the hell she'll be able to afford keeping up three properties.

Reactions: 2